I NEED a trip to DL.

WAAAAAHHHHHHHH ......I :mad: :mad: :mad: WANNA GO TOO

Only on the DIS DL could we turn what was such a unfortunate and sad thread into a fun and exciting possible DIS meet including bruised bobsled people!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Yes, we can all have bruised assets together!! :rotfl:

Thank you, makes me feel better just to know I'm loved.....
See Lynn....at least somebody likes me:rolleyes1

well thats because shes nice and doesnt know your our trouble making problem child:rolleyes1

ps..I like you too...so bring your bootie to see us...

Yes poor Lynn has to take one for the group, she is a friend indeed!! :lmao: I do like the idea of filming our ride on the Matterhorn though! Then everyone on the DIS can enjoy it popcorn::

Andrea

now wait a minute!!! first I have to endure riding that old bruise causing battered old bobsled and I had no say in it and now you want to film it????:scared:

Can't chat this evening, ladies.

I'm working on getting to DL next weekend...:love2: :drinking1 :love2:

Can't chat this evening, ladies.

I'm working on getting to DL next weekend...:love2: :drinking1 :love2:

Hey this is a family board!!! Although I firmly support ANY tactics you need to resort to so this trip can happen. Work it girl, work it!!

Andrea

now wait a minute!!! first I have to endure riding that old bruise causing battered old bobsled and I had no say in it and now you want to film it????:scared:

Yes what fun would it be for the people back home here on the DIS if we talked up our great time and didn't atleast film it so they can live vicariously through us!! It's for the good of the DIS!

The only question left is seating: will I be smashing you or vice versa? :rotfl:

Andrea

I'm so sorry about your grandma. I lost mine last July (ironically, it happened during the last DL trip we were supposed to go on. We had cancelled it because of the POTC premier, etc.). She had been recovering from this or that for several years and she missed grandpa so much, it made it a little easier knowing she wasn't in pain anymore and she was with grandpa again.

Some of my first memories are of being at DL with my grandparents. Those memories remind me of when they were young and healthy enough to go on all those rides with me. I love it. Sounds like you have some great memories of your grandma at DL to cherish as well.

And planning a trip to DL always makes me feel better. Hang in there.

I'm so sorry about your grandma. I lost mine last July (ironically, it happened during the last DL trip we were supposed to go on. We had cancelled it because of the POTC premier, etc.). She had been recovering from this or that for several years and she missed grandpa so much, it made it a little easier knowing she wasn't in pain anymore and she was with grandpa again.

Some of my first memories are of being at DL with my grandparents. Those memories remind me of when they were young and healthy enough to go on all those rides with me. I love it. Sounds like you have some great memories of your grandma at DL to cherish as well.

And planning a trip to DL always makes me feel better. Hang in there.

Thanks Chief, You aren't so bad afterall!!!!:love:

Possible meet next week. You should come!!!! I have a feeling we could get into a lot of trouble with you!!! :dance3:

So AZ, what's the latest? Did you (ahem) "work" on DH last night? What did he say?? If not try to work on him for April when I am there!!

Andrea

I think April is more doable. I "forgot" ds's birthday party is Feb. 11. WHOOPS. I'm trying to talk him into it and he looks at me with this puzzled look and says have you forgotten something? Nope was my reply. :rotfl:

If it wasnt for that I would come but it wont be worth it to drive over on Monday and leave Tuesday. Not enough time.

Plenty of time to "work" on him! I'm sure he will go for it. Last minute things make him nervous!

I'm working on a new signature but I'm not sure I like this one!!!! dd made me get Belle because I like books. Something isn't quite right though.

Off topic again. Maybe this could become our "chat" thread. :thumbsup2

Yes what fun would it be for the people back home here on the DIS if we talked up our great time and didn't atleast film it so they can live vicariously through us!! It's for the good of the DIS!

The only question left is seating: will I be smashing you or vice versa? :rotfl:

Andrea

no I would definitely be smooshing you so Im gonna have to have my own bobsled:confused3

I'm working on a new signature but I'm not sure I like this one!!!! dd made me get Belle because I like books. Something isn't quite right though.

Off topic again. Maybe this could become our "chat" thread. :thumbsup2

I like it, I think it looks cute!! Okay April it is, I will be there from the 26th-30th so you have 3 months to work on him!!!!

Andrea

no I would definitely be smooshing you so Im gonna have to have my own bobsled:confused3

Sounds good to me!!! Does you GD go on Matterhorn? I think my 6 year old DD would love to ride with her, and my 3 year old can hop in with me!!!

Andrea

Alright guys PM me the plans for Monday and Tuesday. :cool1:

Dh called and said he had been thinking and that maybe I could go but it would have to be on Sunday afternoon driving and be in the parks Mon and Tues but come home Tues night. Need to know if it's worth the drive for that short amount of time. He liked your idea Andrea of staggering the AP's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter