"I smell Elephants" and Forbidden Journey's, Jaydens Make a Wish trip !

So fun!! EPCOT is our favorite, looks like you had a great time :goodvibes

We did ! I had to promise Jayden we would go back the next day to finish off the rest of the park .. he didn't want to leave !

hey there, I got way behind on the disboards! I'm enjoying the report and I love the chip and dale meet and greet! sorry you weren't thrilled with the pirate room.

BTDT .. glad to see you back ! Eh .. the Pirate room .. at least the boys liked it ! :rolleyes:

what a fun day at Epcot you had! love eating at Seasons too, seems so much healthier!

the Chimanzee sand sculpture is amazing and you got some great photos around the world!!

Eating at Seasons is one of the thing I look forward to most ! :thumbsup2 Plus it's nice in there and a great break from the outside.

I'm here!! Allyson is so awesome for doing this. I want to be like her when I grow up.

Welcome !

Looks like you had a great Epcot day! :)

Yup .. and a great day tomorrow too !! :banana:

Like I said in the last update .. we were headed back to Epcot. We had only done about half the park the previous day and Jayden really wanted to go back to finish and so off we went .. but only after breakfast and a swim.
We got to the park at around 2 pm. I didn't take a whole lot of pics this day.

046.jpg
[/IMG]

We headed straight for World Showcase to the UK where we had pretty much left off yesterday. I wanted to buy some Twinings tea for home. :)

Then we went over to Japan so Jeremy could spend his money. He bought some Naruto wall hangings for his bedroom and a few other things.

047.jpg
[/IMG]
:[IMG]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d55/moodyzblu/Wish%20trip/April%2013/048.jpg[/IMG]

I had to get a funnel cake once we got to America ! :thumbsup2

049.jpg
[/IMG]

The boys enjoyed watching these guys ..

050.jpg
[/IMG]

We had gone by Maelstrom but it was closed and the boys were sorely disappointed .. so we went inside and did some shopping where the boys got some foam swords and shields. They were very happy about this and even happier when we came out and saw Maelstrom was open !!

054.jpg
[/IMG]
055.jpg
[/IMG]

We walked around until we hit Mexico .. we were looking forward to the Grand Fiesta Tour. :thumbsup2

Of course we HAD to try on hats ..

056.jpg
[/IMG]
057.jpg
[/IMG]
058.jpg
[/IMG]

Some random pics from our walk around the world ..

060.jpg
[/IMG]
053.jpg
[/IMG]
052.jpg
[/IMG]
051.jpg
[/IMG]

We also decided to do another first .. Ellens Energy Adventure. Now going in to this I wasn't thrilled that it was going to take a half hour to do this .. but in the end I was glad we did it .. the boys still talk about it and can't wait to do it again ! :confused3 Oh well .. it was a nice break off my feet.

Before we left for the night we hit up Test Track again and grabbed a bite to eat in the Electric Umbrella before heading on to Spaceship Earth on last time. Illuminations went off while we were in there and so we headed back to CBR for the night.

Tomorrow .. AK

looks like a fun tour around the world! great hat photos! my DD LOVES Ellen's energy adventure, we usually see it atr least twice...it is a nice break out of the sun and a good rest for tired feet!

OMGoodness~I have never seen anyone take a picture with a tiny sombrero!!! That is classic, the twins in the giant ones and Jeremy in his tiny one...LOVE IT! :rotfl2:

You know, as a kid and teenager I always thought Universe of Energy was just too long and boring to wait it out for that neat Dinosaur part at the end so as an adult I have not subjected my husband and kids to a ride on Ellen's. I have not even seen it since it became Ellen's...perhaps it is worth a try again? :confused3

looks like a fun tour around the world! great hat photos! my DD LOVES Ellen's energy adventure, we usually see it atr least twice...it is a nice break out of the sun and a good rest for tired feet!

I know it will be on our list of "must do's" at least for the next trip ! :goodvibes

OMGoodness~I have never seen anyone take a picture with a tiny sombrero!!! That is classic, the twins in the giant ones and Jeremy in his tiny one...LOVE IT! :rotfl2:

You know, as a kid and teenager I always thought Universe of Energy was just too long and boring to wait it out for that neat Dinosaur part at the end so as an adult I have not subjected my husband and kids to a ride on Ellen's. I have not even seen it since it became Ellen's...perhaps it is worth a try again? :confused3

Awww .. it wasn't SO bad ! :rolleyes1 I could go without it .. but it's one of the things the twins keep talking about .. so we'll be doing it again next trip. :rolleyes:

You gotta have sombrero pics !! :thumbsup2

The girls love Ellen, too. It's fine, and a nice break in the AC, I guess? :lmao:

Naruto is HUGE in our house - did you see the anime exhibit at Japan (was it there when you went??)?

Great update! Especially loved the sombrero's! How was the funnel cake? I'll be honest, I've had them outside of DollyWood before and they just don't taste as good ... so I never bothered trying WDW's. DH had one at MK one year (it had strawberry glaze on it) and he said it was really good.

We all love Ellen's Energy Adventure! I was a bit sad we missed it this year ... but it was just crazy and we felt super rushed. :guilty:

Great update! Especially loved the sombrero's! How was the funnel cake? I'll be honest, I've had them outside of DollyWood before and they just don't taste as good ... so I never bothered trying WDW's. DH had one at MK one year (it had strawberry glaze on it) and he said it was really good.

We all love Ellen's Energy Adventure! I was a bit sad we missed it this year ... but it was just crazy and we felt super rushed. :guilty:

The funnel cake was great ! Although the people before me had ordered Pumpkin funnel cake and it smelled SO good .. I almost got it .. but kept with regular .. but I'm still curious as to how the pumpkin taste. :confused3

The girls love Ellen, too. It's fine, and a nice break in the AC, I guess? :lmao:

Naruto is HUGE in our house - did you see the anime exhibit at Japan (was it there when you went??)?

NO we didn't see that exhibit .. Jeremy would have loved to though !! :confused:

It was a great break. :thumbsup2

Love the fireworks at EPCOT. Now that I'm all caught up again after going to Az, where it was HOT and my 33rd anniversary today. Can't wait to read more. Love the room btw.

I'm still here and I've been following along, but haven't been able to post much (my mother-in-law has been diagnosed with stage four cancer and we've been busy trying to talk to doctors, get paperwork, etc).

The pirate room is really cute...bet the boys loved that.

Epcot looked like a fun day.

I love it so far!!

Thank you ! :goodvibes:goodvibes

Love the fireworks at EPCOT. Now that I'm all caught up again after going to Az, where it was HOT and my 33rd anniversary today. Can't wait to read more. Love the room btw.

Happy Anniversary !!
I love Illuminations too. :thumbsup2

I'm still here and I've been following along, but haven't been able to post much (my mother-in-law has been diagnosed with stage four cancer and we've been busy trying to talk to doctors, get paperwork, etc).

The pirate room is really cute...bet the boys loved that.

Epcot looked like a fun day.

So sorry about your mother-in-law. I'll be keeping her in my thoughts and prayers. :hug:
The boys loved the Pirate room .. but NOT the long walk to Old Port Royale. ;)

Cracking up at this pic! :)

:rotfl: He's my little goofball.

The other day Jayden was talking about all the things he want's to do and places he wants to go. So I told him all about having a "bucket list" although he's a bit too young to be thinking about kicking the "bucket". He thought this was a cool idea and his mind started racing with all sorts of ideas. I had him put them to paper (it became a writing assignment in disguise ;) ) and he was SO excited. Jayden has such a zest for life and learning. He's a little sponge and he is so aware of everything that is going on around him (sometimes a bit too aware) and he just want's to see everything and do everything.
I really want to encourage him to fulfill all his dreams and do and see everything he want's to and not have any regrets ! :goodvibes

photo-1842.jpg
[/IMG]

Translation: 1. Go to Disneyland (he wants to see Carsland)
2. Go to a big castle (a real one :confused3)
3. Go to New York (to see the Statue of Liberty)
4. Las Vegas (to see all the lights and hotels)
5. Play Piano (he loves playing piano and is actually pretty good, but he want's to take lessons.
6. Be in the Navy (my oldest son is in Boston right now testing to go in the navy and Jayden want's to follow in his footsteps, although I know it won't be possible for him .. I don't want to squelch his dream of joining just yet. ;) )
7. Go camping
8. Go fishing (I feel like such a bad parent because I have never taken him fishing !!)
9. Go to Paris (to see the Eiffel Tower).

I just thought I'd share this with you all. Jayden has been such an inspiration to me since the day he was born. I'm excited for him each day as he grows and matures and would love to see him accomplish all his goals and dreams !! :goodvibes

What a great idea to have him do a Bucket List!!! Wow~ I would love to do the things on his list too....except the Navy. :lmao: Actually, I have sort of already accomplished that one since DH was in the Navy when we got married...perhaps Jayden can marry a sailor to fulfil that one! :rotfl2:

The other day Jayden was talking about all the things he want's to do and places he wants to go. So I told him all about having a "bucket list" although he's a bit too young to be thinking about kicking the "bucket". He thought this was a cool idea and his mind started racing with all sorts of ideas. I had him put them to paper (it became a writing assignment in disguise ;) ) and he was SO excited. Jayden has such a zest for life and learning. He's a little sponge and he is so aware of everything that is going on around him (sometimes a bit too aware) and he just want's to see everything and do everything.
I really want to encourage him to fulfill all his dreams and do and see everything he want's to and not have any regrets ! :goodvibes

photo-1842.jpg
[/IMG]

Translation: 1. Go to Disneyland (he wants to see Carsland)
2. Go to a big castle (a real one :confused3)
3. Go to New York (to see the Statue of Liberty)
4. Las Vegas (to see all the lights and hotels)
5. Play Piano (he loves playing piano and is actually pretty good, but he want's to take lessons.
6. Be in the Navy (my oldest son is in Boston right now testing to go in the navy and Jayden want's to follow in his footsteps, although I know it won't be possible for him .. I don't want to squelch his dream of joining just yet. ;) )
7. Go camping
8. Go fishing (I feel like such a bad parent because I have never taken him fishing !!)
9. Go to Paris (to see the Eiffel Tower).

I just thought I'd share this with you all. Jayden has been such an inspiration to me since the day he was born. I'm excited for him each day as he grows and matures and would love to see him accomplish all his goals and dreams !! :goodvibes

That is so cool...I love that he wants to go to Lost Vegas;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter