If Not By Sea then By Run-June '14 Cruise/Oct '14 ToT 10 Miler/Feb '15 PHM PTR

Ooooh, I think you disembarked yesterday and will do MK today!!!!!! Expert stalker...or reader...since all I had to do was go to your plans on the first page and read them. ;)

Hope you are having a blast! :cloud9:

Ooooh, I think you disembarked yesterday and will do MK today!!!!!! Expert stalker...or reader...since all I had to do was go to your plans on the first page and read them. ;) Hope you are having a blast! :cloud9:

I am sitting on the plane to head home- 27 hours straight of no sleep.... I'm training for PHM!!

Miss catching up! I will try to post a few pics on FB tonight!

Also as a spoiler- wow, was Mine Dwarf Ride not at all worth the long construction time!

PS- I wil never ever venture into a Disney park in summer again- holy hot h#ll!

I am sitting on the plane to head home- 27 hours straight of no sleep.... I'm training for PHM!!

Also as a spoiler- wow, was Mine Dwarf Ride not at all worth the long construction time!

Whoohooo! I get my Tweedle back! :dance3:

Yep, I've heard it wasn't all that. Cannot wait to see pics and hear all about the trip! :goodvibes

Tammie, I got all excited when I saw this pop up in my subscriptions, thinking she was home. I should have asked when the trip was ending so I didn't have to stalk...but then again...having a Tweedlestalker is totally awesome, I'm sure she'll appreciate it. :rolleyes1

I wanna hear about cupcakes, booze, fun in the sun with the kids, and more booze! ;)

LOL...a stalker carrying in one hand a dozen cupcakes and the other hand some kind of booze wearing a sparkle skirt! :rotfl2:

Get some sleep because we need to hear about the sharks! LOL...and you are right we need to practice staying up for 24 hours after running a half! LOL...that's why we have the booze and the cupcakes for fuel

SOOOO glad we hit the park BEFORE the cruise, even if it was only for one day. Looking forward to your trip report! I'm not even starting one because I KNOW it would never get finished. :cool2:

And I just updated my ticker... It's a little depressing, even though we did JUST get back. :lmao:

I'm dying over here. Becoming a NEEDYTWEEDLE. I must hear all about it. I must see photos. I must! I'm sure you aren't even the ittiest bit busy! ;)

LOL...a stalker carrying in one hand a dozen cupcakes and the other hand some kind of booze wearing a sparkle skirt! :rotfl2:

Tammie- these are my favorite type of stalkers. If they have booze and cupcakes they can stalk me anytime. :thumbsup2

Get some sleep because we need to hear about the sharks! LOL...and you are right we need to practice staying up for 24 hours after running a half! LOL...that's why we have the booze and the cupcakes for fuel

While replying to Karen's TR I decided I needed to work sharks into my Cruise TR title. I think I shall call it "I did not get eaten by Sharks". It's attention getting, yes? :rotfl2:

Also- I managed to squeeze in both the Masters Cupcake and another Lemon Meringue cupcake at BOG on Saturday! I did not share. Ha!

Tammie- these are my favorite type of stalkers. If they have booze and cupcakes they can stalk me anytime. :thumbsup2

Ahhhh...all is right with the world with you back Tweedle. I'm laughing out loud at the computer again and my children are questioning my sanity. ;)

While replying to Karen's TR I decided I needed to work sharks into my Cruise TR title. I think I shall call it "I did not get eaten by Sharks". It's attention getting, yes? :rotfl2:

Also- I managed to squeeze in both the Masters Cupcake and another Lemon Meringue cupcake at BOG on Saturday! I did not share. Ha!

Perfect TR name, now when you start it, send me a text telling me right before you post so I can beat ANN over there and be the first! :rotfl2:

I'm so proud...two cupcakes and no sharing! :teacher:

SOOOO glad we hit the park BEFORE the cruise, even if it was only for one day. Looking forward to your trip report! I'm not even starting one because I KNOW it would never get finished. :cool2:

Oh the park was so miserable. How do people vacation there for a week during that time? I almost passed out in line to HM..and so did my mom. She had to leave with my two youngest. It was just UGG! Lesson learned- NEVER AGAIN! Stick to cruises in the summer where there a pools and oceans!

I am sure my TR will take 7 months to complete. I still am about 3 posts away from finishing my November Trip Report. :) My goal is to finish it this week so I can start the cruise one by the weekend!

And I just updated my ticker... It's a little depressing, even though we did JUST get back. :lmao:

I took my ticker off just now. Seems weird after having it on there for 18 months. We didn't rebook another cruise onboard, so I didn't get to update it with another cruise one. :(

Perfect TR name, now when you start it, send me a text telling me right before you post so I can beat ANN over there and be the first! :rotfl2:

I'm so proud...two cupcakes and no sharing! :teacher:

Hahahahaha! I will be sure to text you as I'm creating it!

And your proudness may turn to anger when you try to eat one of my cupcakes at PHM and I fend you off with a fork because I never did go to pre-school and so was not taught to share......

Kidding! I will always share with my Tweedle. Except maybe my booze.

:banana:

Hahahahaha! I will be sure to text you as I'm creating it!

And your proudness may turn to anger when you try to eat one of my cupcakes at PHM and I fend you off with a fork because I never did go to pre-school and so was not taught to share......

Kidding! I will always share with my Tweedle. Except maybe my booze.

:banana:

WHAT?!?!? You won't share your booze with me?!?!? I'm outraged. Shocked! Here I thought I was the lush and you were the lightweight and I would be able to finish off all your drinks for you! :lmao:

As for cupcakes, we're going to be so stuffed with them we will have to share...you should see the list Tammie has going for the Polynesian! They have SO many cupcakes there, for the first time ever I think I might have to share b/c I won't be able to taste them all if I eat a whole one myself of each...and that's sayin' a lot b/c I can PUT DOWN some cupcakes. :rolleyes:

WHAT?!?!? You won't share your booze with me?!?!? I'm outraged. Shocked! Here I thought I was the lush and you were the lightweight and I would be able to finish off all your drinks for you! :lmao:

As for cupcakes, we're going to be so stuffed with them we will have to share...you should see the list Tammie has going for the Polynesian! They have SO many cupcakes there, for the first time ever I think I might have to share b/c I won't be able to taste them all if I eat a whole one myself of each...and that's sayin' a lot b/c I can PUT DOWN some cupcakes. :rolleyes:

Please. Have you not learned yet that I'm all talk? I will have three drinks and be three sheets to the wind. You could drink straight from my drink that I'm holding in my hand and I wouldn't know it.

My mom and I did a mixology class on the cruise where we made 5 mixed drinks. Oh my- were the hours after that funny. 5 drinks. A rocking boat. And two drunk woman wandering it. Throw in some drunk hiccups and a daughter that was mortified by them & some shuffleboard..

And I'll stop writing this so I can go actually finish my November report so I can START the shark report.

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter