If Not By Sea then By Run-June '14 Cruise/Oct '14 ToT 10 Miler/Feb '15 PHM PTR

I had a dream about you last night! That's not creepy, right??? :bitelip:

Actually, you just happened to be in my dream. I was in a mall somewhere between STL and Chicago and I saw you in a store, you were talking to your girls and I remember thinking your voice sounded just how I thought it would (ya know, like normal. Do you have a normal voice???) :laughing:

Your hair was short, must be because you are Red, and I was afraid to stop and say hi because I was nervous and didn't want to interrupt you with your girls! Clearly I have unresolved worries about meeting my tweedle. :rolleyes2

That's not creepy, right? :hyper:

oh and you should get on instagram. Are you on instagram? If I'm going to be posting crazytweedleselfies of you, you should at least see them. ;) Same name as here on the DIS. Find me...

cause I know you have far too much time on your hands and need even MORE social media outlets to fill your day. :p

Man, I hope I was super skinny with no double chin and no zits in your dream . And maybe even no frizzy hair? That would be awesome.

I have a nasally Chicago voice. So I'm told.... I personally don't hear it.. but then.. I am surrounded by nasally Chicago people. So.... I guess you will have to make the call on my weird voice.

I will firmly say. I do NOT have a good singing voice. Does that count?

Ha!! :laughing:

I am honored to be in someone's dream. I mean, George Clooney's dream would be better... but.... I'll take what I get....

No unresolved fears about meeting allowed. Tweedle Power. We are two of the same mind. I mean so long as you are not grossly offended by my constant usage of the F word- I think we'll be good.

I am not on Instagram. I don't know how to work it. My daughter has been begging me for an account and so far I've told her no.. until her grades move up... but when she does get on, I need to get one to monitor her. So I supposed I should learn SOMETIME.

Man, I hope I was super skinny with no double chin and no zits in your dream . And maybe even no frizzy hair? That would be awesome.

I have a nasally Chicago voice. So I'm told.... I personally don't hear it.. but then.. I am surrounded by nasally Chicago people. So.... I guess you will have to make the call on my weird voice.

I will firmly say. I do NOT have a good singing voice. Does that count?

Ha!! :laughing:

I am honored to be in someone's dream. I mean, George Clooney's dream would be better... but.... I'll take what I get....

No unresolved fears about meeting allowed. Tweedle Power. We are two of the same mind. I mean so long as you are not grossly offended by my constant usage of the F word- I think we'll be good.

I am not on Instagram. I don't know how to work it. My daughter has been begging me for an account and so far I've told her no.. until her grades move up... but when she does get on, I need to get one to monitor her. So I supposed I should learn SOMETIME.

Bwahahahaaaa! OFFENDED by the F word??? I would be offending myself, which I'm not sure is possible. Yes, we're of onetweedlemind, I think. ;)

There was no double chin and no zits, but your hair was a bit funky...I think all that talk about Red confused my brain. :laughing:

Instagram is easypeasy. You really have to do it on your phone though. You can go to Instagram on a computer but you can't really do anything, just view it. Make a funny name, like TweedleNicole, I'll live through you vicariously because I was boring and used the same name I always do. Then all you do is upload pics. It's nice. You can talk to people in the reply area, but other than that, it's just pics. I'm not an Instagram pusher. Really. :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter