If Not By Sea then By Run-June '14 Cruise/Oct '14 ToT 10 Miler/Feb '15 PHM PTR

Glad you're home safe and sound! Can't wait for details of the trip!

:thumbsup2 I am bound to finish my November trip in the next few days here so I can start the cruise TR. I actually took notes this time so when I'm seven months in, I can still remember what I did....

:)

Please. Have you not learned yet that I'm all talk? I will have three drinks and be three sheets to the wind. You could drink straight from my drink that I'm holding in my hand and I wouldn't know it.

My mom and I did a mixology class on the cruise where we made 5 mixed drinks. Oh my- were the hours after that funny. 5 drinks. A rocking boat. And two drunk woman wandering it. Throw in some drunk hiccups and a daughter that was mortified by them & some shuffleboard..

And I'll stop writing this so I can go actually finish my November report so I can START the shark report.

:)

Oh I would have PAID to see that! :lmao: And I'm so impressed! Drunk on a boat and you didn't go overboard! Your TR should be named I was drunk on a boat and didn't fall over and get eaten by sharks! :p

You tweedles make me laugh! I can't wait for all of us to stumble around on the monorail much like you did on the ship! As for sharing cupcakes...we are going to have too...wait till you see the POLY list...and then oh my the BW Bakery list! Then mixing in the booze list, which I thought Karen was going to start researching on in her PTR! :confused3

With a title like that...your TR is going to be so much fun!

Tweedle. I find this disturbing. Who ARE we, really.

10487521_10153030833323989_4852808898387292895_n.jpg

;)

Tweedle. I find this disturbing. Who ARE we, really.

10487521_10153030833323989_4852808898387292895_n.jpg

;)

OMG- I just bust out laughing and spit my oatmeal out.

That is indeed disturbing. Please let us not be Pinocchio. He's so creepy. I think since there are two.. we are most definitely Tweedles. Yes.. tweedles.....

Wow- it's been a long time since this got updated.

The reasons for that are many... such as decisions to be made, busy summer schedules and a complete and utter lack of motivation to run.

But.. let's maybe try to get it back on track with a some news.

First news. We are canceling our Tower of Terror 10 miler. This was hanging by loose thread for awhile. The hubby got put in mandatory work training the Monday following the race. We had booked through Tuesday. We could not shift forward the dates due to lack of child care & room availability. So we were left pondering do we spend all that money to go down for only 2 days.

We finally reached the conclusion that we will not. And we will save that money for a bigger, better thing....

Hawaii. March 2015!!! A good trade-off, no? :)

The other big news is I managed to get registered for the Princess Half Marathon Weekend.

More specifically......

I will be running two races..and getting 3 medals.

Now, I realize I should perhaps START RUNNING again here soon... because...

Hahahaha!!!

I will get there. I know it- I'm not worried. I just hate summer running (heat and me do not mix well). And I'm most excited about the group of girls I"m going with...

We call ourselves the Cupcakes. And I am so blessed to have met them & connected.... not only will this be a great trip to prove something to myself (the run!) but also to meet up with a wonderful group of ladies! To run, eat & drink!!!

I also very excited to finally meet my Tweedle Half.. who I am rooming with & costuming with.... We are going to show Disney who's boss!!

Now, I have my 10K costume..but need a Princess Half costume. I was originally going to do Elsa..but with the PHM being Frozen themed, I just think that will be overdone. I don't like to follow the crowd!!! So I'm trying to come up with something else........

You could always be Sven!!! Just wear antlers and all brown! There. Problem solved!!! You're welcome!!! ;)

But Sven's smelly!!!!

Course I ,too, will be Smelly after the 1/2.

I had considered Olaf for awhile- but white & running & fat rolls... no can do!

I am considering Queen of Hearts. She's in the running.......

Sorry to hear you are deferring the race for 2014! I get the whole life/money balance.

Hawaii will be exciting! What hotel are you planning staying at?

What do I need to do to convince you to be my evil queen?!?! ;) should I show you cool queen of hearts costumes to entice you? Or the Rabbit. I like him a ton too, so you could be my rabbit! Notice how your costume revolves around me? :p

I WILL NOT COMMENT!!! ::yes::

:lmao:

Sorry to hear you are deferring the race for 2014! I get the whole life/money balance.

Hawaii will be exciting! What hotel are you planning staying at?

We probably won't stay in a hotel.. as we have 5 & it's hard to find a hotel that holds 5 (due to zoning issues) so we are looking at renting a condo instead.. which will be loads cheaper in the long run. Just no one will make my bed every morning. I'll deal! Hahahaha!!!

Hawaii? Totally worth it!!!

Yes, agreed! It was our plan since our honeymoon to go back for our 15 year anniversary. And that's next year.. so I'm happy we are going to try to make it work!

What do I need to do to convince you to be my evil queen?!?! ;) should I show you cool queen of hearts costumes to entice you? Or the Rabbit. I like him a ton too, so you could be my rabbit! Notice how your costume revolves around me? :p

No, I won't be a rabbit.

But the evil queen is still up in the air. There is a possibility!!! :)

No, I won't be a rabbit.

But the evil queen is still up in the air. There is a possibility!!! :)

:scratchin Do you want to be princessy or unique? Do you mind being something that is
Princess related or can it be anything? Let's brainstorm.

Oh and I totally didn't comment on your Hawaii announcement! VERY exciting!! :beach:

:scratchin Do you want to be princessy or unique? Do you mind being something that is
Princess related or can it be anything? Let's brainstorm.

Oh and I totally didn't comment on your Hawaii announcement! VERY exciting!! :beach:

Well I feel torn like I SHOULD be something Princessy even though I don't really want to....I like unique better. But not out of left field unique (so no one knows what I am). I have so many requirements, I know!

I am leaning towards Queen of Hearts because the title "Queen" is still in her name (and that relates to royalty).

I am also contemplating Belle in her blue dress - as I am a book nerd & so is she.

Or maybe I really will just go with "Red". Queen of Litchfield. Ha! That would be awesome and unique. But not Disney!

I felt like that momentarily with Alice (the "princess" of Wonderland?) but honestly, people are wearing all sorts of costumes, tutus, and such, I realized I would much prefer going as what I want, even if it doesn't perfectly match. I actually think the Queen of Hearts fits more than Alice does! I saw a couple Queens last year for sure.

But, you haven't done the Princess before, so maybe you should do a princess? I did Cinderella last year so I really had no interest in doing another Princess, so this works well for me. I saw Jarjar Binks, Emperor Zurg, Jesse, and all sorts of non-princess characters this year, so I think you can be whatever you want!

I had a dream about you last night! That's not creepy, right??? :bitelip:

Actually, you just happened to be in my dream. I was in a mall somewhere between STL and Chicago and I saw you in a store, you were talking to your girls and I remember thinking your voice sounded just how I thought it would (ya know, like normal. Do you have a normal voice???) :laughing:

Your hair was short, must be because you are Red, and I was afraid to stop and say hi because I was nervous and didn't want to interrupt you with your girls! Clearly I have unresolved worries about meeting my tweedle. :rolleyes2

That's not creepy, right? :hyper:

oh and you should get on instagram. Are you on instagram? If I'm going to be posting crazytweedleselfies of you, you should at least see them. ;) Same name as here on the DIS. Find me...

cause I know you have far too much time on your hands and need even MORE social media outlets to fill your day. :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter