If you have any questions regarding Sea World | Discovery Cove

Hi SeaWorldOrlando hope u can give me some advice my DD wants to do trainer for the day next year when we visit next march can u tell me if in march this progam is pretty full we will be in orlando for 2 weeks 12 march onwards I know u can book this by phone using c/c only problem is I dont have one a relative can let me use theirs to book and i will pay them but i was wondering if its as busy then and we could just book and pay when we arrive greatly appreciate your advice
:)

Originally posted by highlander447
Hi SeaWorldOrlando hope u can give me some advice my DD wants to do trainer for the day next year when we visit next march can u tell me if in march this progam is pretty full we will be in orlando for 2 weeks 12 march onwards I know u can book this by phone using c/c only problem is I dont have one a relative can let me use theirs to book and i will pay them but i was wondering if its as busy then and we could just book and pay when we arrive greatly appreciate your advice
:)

Hey,
The park is busy then because it is Spring Break, but the best solution is to pay and book via mail if you don't want to do it by phone. Booking my mail you can use cash, credit, or check. But those are the only two ways to book, and you can't pay nor book once you get to the park. If you would like to book by mail then I can pick up a Trainer For a Day Packet which include the form in it to book by mail and I can send it to you. Or I can give you a site link where you can just print out the registration form only and you can use that instead. Let me know if you have any questions about it.

-Jas

I am glad to find your post as we will be returning to Orlando next month for the first time in two years. We bought the flex ticket and initially my (teenage) boys thought they'd just like to hit the thrill rides here. I notice you mentioned "Odyssea" (New Aquatic-Cirque Du Soleil Style Show, Opening in July)". Could you tell me about this? Is it included in the price of admission or an 'extra'. Also, would you please explain more about the Waterfront area you mentioned. Do you know of any other attractions that are different in the past two years.

Thanks so much for your thoughtful post/offer.

Originally posted by cpl100
I am glad to find your post as we will be returning to Orlando next month for the first time in two years. We bought the flex ticket and initially my (teenage) boys thought they'd just like to hit the thrill rides here. I notice you mentioned "Odyssea" (New Aquatic-Cirque Du Soleil Style Show, Opening in July)". Could you tell me about this? Is it included in the price of admission or an 'extra'. Also, would you please explain more about the Waterfront area you mentioned. Do you know of any other attractions that are different in the past two years.

Thanks so much for your thoughtful post/offer.

Happy 4th,
The Odyssea Show is included in the price and is a show full of story lines and big feats and is something you and your boys would enjoy seeing I am sure.

The newly redone Sky Tower opens tomorrow and has a cafe | bar at the base of the Sky Tower called, "The SandBar" and it serves fancy snacks and drinks. The ride it self if a 3 dollar fee and takes you 400 feet in the air for a ride that over looks Sea World and Discovery Cove, and all of Orlando. From up there you can see all the way to downtown.

The Phase 1 of the Waterfront opened in the end of May and is full of restaurants and shops and of course the Sky Tower. The restaurants are pretty good, and prices range from $7-$14

Sharks Underwater Grill (2oo2) is a fancy upscale Floribbean type gourmet food and is high in the price scale around $15-$25 for an entree, $7 for a delicious sweet treat, and $6-$9 for an appetizer

The Dine With Shamu (2oo2) is $32 for adults and is a really great Dinner Show where you sit next to orca whales and enjoy a special more-personal behind-the-scenes type dinner show with a nice buffet.

Kraken (2oo1) is also included in the admission and opened two years ago, but I am guessing you came in the summer and did see the coaster.

-Jas

Thank you for that information.

I believe we were there just before Kraken opened and did not get a chance to try it. It's a definite on our trip. We did do the Atlantis ride and loved it. It was one of the best rides in Orlando as I recall.

Originally posted by cpl100
Thank you for that information.

I believe we were there just before Kraken opened and did not get a chance to try it. It's a definite on our trip. We did do the Atlantis ride and loved it. It was one of the best rides in Orlando as I recall.

If you loved Atlantis then you'll be addicted to Kraken lol.

Originally posted by Barry Hom
Is the Odyssea show open already? I might have to check it out soon.

The sky tower opened today, I'll be getting an exact date of the opening of the show by monday, so I'll let you know.

How could I stick a signature photo onto my posts?

-Jas

Here's how...

You need to host your image on a website and then put your signature in Edit Profile in User CP. To set up an image, start with
. Here's an example (don't type in the quotes):

shrek.jpg"

Thus, you will get:

shrek.jpg

It's easy! :)

Originally posted by Barry Hom
Here's how...

You need to host your image on a website and then put your signature in Edit Profile in User CP. To set up an image, start with
. Here's an example (don't type in the quotes):

shrek.jpg"

Thus, you will get:

shrek.jpg

It's easy! :)

Ohh, right!!
I did that on a different forums I was on.
Thanks so much.

-Jas

I was wondering what Sea World is like for New Year's Eve? Is it as crazy as I have heard WDW is? We will be making our first visit to the area around that time and were thinking that Sea World might be good choice. Have you been to the Luau? Is it worth going to? Thanks for your help

Celestia

Jas
Just a quick question.

Do Sea World produce a firework display every evening.

Thanks for all of this great information.

Thanks for answering our questions.

What day do you think will be busier, Thanksgiving day, or the day after?

do they still offer the second day free option, and if so, how do you do it? do you have to go to guest services, or somewhere else to validate a pass?

How does the Sea World in Florida compare to the Sea World that was in Ohio? We are thinking of taking our DD (ages 2 and 1) and wonder how it compares. Thank you!

Hi there - I just booked an Adventure Express Tour and I know it has seating for "selected" shows...

Any idea which shows? We really want to see Pets Ahoy.

Thanx

>>^..^<<

Originally posted by peewakio
Jas
Just a quick question.

Do Sea World produce a firework display every evening.

Thanks for all of this great information.

Shamu Rocks America is every evening. Fireworks usually occur when the park is open until 10 pm.

Originally posted by PRINCESS VIJA
Thanks for answering our questions.

What day do you think will be busier, Thanksgiving day, or the day after?

do they still offer the second day free option, and if so, how do you do it? do you have to go to guest services, or somewhere else to validate a pass?

The Friday through Sunday after Thanksgiving is usually busier than the holiday itself.

On my last Sea World visit a few weeks ago, they still had 2nd day free. There's a window to the left of the exit where you get your 2nd day free pass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter