If You Want Jack Back and You Know It, Raise Your Hand!

Mugglemama

DIS Veteran
:wizard: well, ok, they didn't have a "raising hand" smiley, so this guy with the wand will have to suffice!

that said, please come back, Jack! as someone posted on another thread, i also love to read your posts because i know it's going to be good information.
you've helped me a lot with planning info!

every message forum i've ever been a part of, there's almost always something that made me want to leave, at least temporarily. it's even happened here on the disboards! whatever happened though, please know that there are a ton of us here who really enjoy your posts and feel this will not be the same place without you!!

:wave2:

Close to a hand raise!

Planning our first trip out west and have had many questions. Definitely found Jack to be very helpful and informative!

Please come back!

I will really miss him. His picture was kind of scary, but he was really so sweet and helpful. Who said something mean to him........come on, fess up.

Absolutely, I want him back! I loved his picture...it showed us that the magic of DLR can reach into the heart of absolutely anyone, from any walk of life and with any background. We need posters with a variety of life experiences. That's what makes DIS so informative and so much fun!:banana:

Jack is not only a valuable member of the DIS, but he is a regular staple on the GCH Super Thread. We can't lose him there! And....Jack is a fellow Goofy's Kitchen fan. I can't lose any of my Goofy's Kitchen crew, for goodness' sake!!;)

Plus...Jack was one of the people who came to my defense quite a while back when a DIS-er was being rude and insulting to me on the open forum. I always remember the people who have my back!:goodvibes:goodvibes

...something's up with Jack...something's up with Jack...don't know if we're ever going to get him back...

2099663127_1b9933a4d7_o.jpg

(not my picture, came from this flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/miro-foto/ but I thought it fit...)

:wave:

Jack has always been very helpful to me. I enjoy reading all of his posts and replys. Definately an asset to the disboard.

Definately has my vote!!! For the couple years I read these boards prior to posting, I always thought he was one of the most informative members on DIS :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter