If You Want Jack Back and You Know It, Raise Your Hand!

:wave2:

Jack is not only a valuable member of the DIS, but he is a regular staple on the GCH Super Thread. We can't lose him there! And....Jack is a fellow Goofy's Kitchen fan. I can't lose any of my Goofy's Kitchen crew, for goodness' sake!!;)

Plus...Jack was one of the people who came to my defense quite a while back when a DIS-er was being rude and insulting to me on the open forum. I always remember the people who have my back!:goodvibes:goodvibes

And he always will have your back and others if they need the help.

Jack

Well I am fairly new to the boards so i am not up to speed on everything that goes on here but it is very unfortunate when these misunderstanding happen.. Anytime in life but mostly with something like this (forums) that should be fun, entertaining and informative for its members. Hopefully it can all be worked out so everyone including all of those directly involved can still enjoy what the boards are meant to offer.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter