If You Want Jack Back and You Know It, Raise Your Hand!

Jack-
I'm not a very big poster here, but you've chimed in and answered some of my questions while I've been here. Just wanted to let you know I value what you do on these boards, and people tend to lose sight of the fact that it's people like you who keep them running!

So whatever your choice, please know that I thought your insight to DLR was invaluable.

Shawn in AK

I'm raising my hand and the hands of the other three people in this household. Jack always has great advice and has so much knowledge to share. I would really miss having him around the boards. Don't know what happened but, will a big hug help. Please come back. Newbie's like me need your wonderful insight.

There are only a couple of people here that I am interested in hearing their opinion and Jack is one of them. Please, we're begging!

Hey Jack, appreciated your insight (and pictures on pic of the day!)... from another Southeastern Washington homie (Walla Walla!)

Another Jack fan, here.
He's a wonderful friend here on the Dis. :hug:

If Jack would like to take some time away from the computer. I think it is a fine choice. And his choice at that.

I'm new here but Jack was very helpful with all of my questions and very nice, :) so yes I want him back even though he scared me about people carrying knives into Disneyland...:scared:
Come back I have a bunch more questions to ask before I go to DLR!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter