• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

If you were forced to eat at two national fast food chains for the

Tim Horton’s - love their soups and bread.

Wendy’s - chili, baked potatoes, fries, salads and frosty

I don't know, we tend to eat at mom and pop or local fast food places.

I guess Sonic would be at the top of our list, since we love them but all the ones near us have closed.

McDonalds.....at least the one by me.......gets progressively less customer friendly is you are coming in to order food. The best parking spots are variously reserved for people picking up an order place on the McDonalds App. Other sports are reserved for those who ordered online. And spaces are set aside for Uber Eats drivers, etc. The good old fashioned walk in customer has to park in the furthest spots, then go in and decide if they want to order and pay at a kiosk, or talk to a real person.

Our long time Dairy Queen....owned by the same family for 40 years......was ordered to spent $1 million remodeling to keep their franchise. They told Dairy Queen to stuff it. THEY dumped Dairy Queen, changed their name, kept all the same items on the menu with new names, and lowered their prices. I don't mind walking into 1970's decor to get my milk shake.

Panera
Chick Fil A. I don't have them in my area, but of all the fast food places I've ever eaten they by far have the best salad option. Other than Panera.

I don’t frequent these type of places much. But I’d choose McDonalds, mostly for breakfast. It’s a classic and always consistent.

And Panera, because it has somewhat healthier choices. IMO, it qualifies as fast food because the one near me has a drive-thru.

Many of the chains listed don’t exist around here.

Chick fil A and in n out.

That's what I'm talking about! Of course there are no In 'n Outs here however, I would gladly eat only Chick-fil-A locally if it meant I could get a double-double whenever I am in LA or anywhere I can get one. I guess on Sundays I'll just starve.

Chick-Fil-A and Panda Express or Blaze Pizza. I like burgers but don't eat them often at fast food places. There are tons of delicious burger places around here that are either local/regional chains or aren't fast food places but have easy take out. I would have said Braums but it isn't a national chain. Since they are also an ice cream store they have the best drive-thru milkshakes. They also have delicious milk. The chain has it's own dairy cows and dairy.

Does Starbucks count as a fast food chain? It has a drive-thru and food. In fact, I just got breakfast from there. I love their ham and cheese egg bites.

Love Arbys, why you pick Burger King over McDonalds and Wendys
Well, over McDonalds because McDonalds doesn't make edible food, LOL.

I suppose Wendys for typical fast food, then Firehouse Subs.

I've yet to eat Chic-fil-a. I understand it is fantastic, but it's still chicken. It can't be that good.

I've yet to eat Chic-fil-a. I understand it is fantastic, but it's still chicken. It can't be that good.

Oh yes it can be :)

I only pick one. Chick fil a. That is the only fast food place we ever eat at. Has been for years and years and we have yet to tire of it!

Chick fil A and Wendy's
I can find something that is "healthier" at those places but still tasty. Chick fil As are generally clean, safe, and have polite staff as well.

I guess Wendy's & Taco Bell, for the salad options and I like the protein bowls at TB. Breakfast would leave something to be desired though. I don't consider Panera to be FF but that would be my first choice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter