• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

If you were forced to eat at two national fast food chains for the

Well, over McDonalds because McDonalds doesn't make edible food, LOL.

I suppose Wendys for typical fast food, then Firehouse Subs.

I've yet to eat Chic-fil-a. I understand it is fantastic, but it's still chicken. It can't be that good.
Chick fil A is tasty, but it is also a draw because the restaurants are clean and have friendly staff who generally get your order correct and are fast.

McDonald's. I LOVE Big Macs. And I'm excited about the upcoming international offerings. We eat at a McDonald's at least once when we travel to Europe. I like trying the regional foods.

KFC/Taco Bell. Nacho fries! And mashed potatoes. Yum! It's one restaurant so it counts as one! lol

So hard to choose but I love McDonalds so that is one - I can get breakfast, a salad for lunch and chicken or burger for dinner. I also love 5Guys but a burger is a burger so then my 2nd would be Wendys - I can get chili or a frosty and their fries are so good!

I've yet to eat Chic-fil-a. I understand it is fantastic, but it's still chicken. It can't be that good.

It's still mass produced chicken products, with a side of hate...lol. (Said to be funny because I know people will defend Chikfilla forever.)

Mine would be Starbucks (love their egg bites, when you need high protein, that's a fantastic snack), and Arby's! If we're including fast casual, I'd drop Starbuck's and go with Zoe's!

Wendy's and McDonald's

I'm sure my routine colonoscopy visits would go down from 10 to 5 years, tho!! :rotfl:

Well, over McDonalds because McDonalds doesn't make edible food, LOL.

I suppose Wendys for typical fast food, then Firehouse Subs.

It isn't. For those that never thought they'd ever see anything more over rated than Zebra Domes and Dole Whips on this site, I give you, Chic Fil A. The chicken sandwich is no better than most of your other fast food equivalents. In fact, it's inferior to many of them. You get, a breaded piece of chicken, the same smooshed bun every other fast food place gives you, and two, count em, two pickles. That is it. And the sodium is sky high. I go for the so-called grilled chicken (it isn't grilled) rather than their standard because it drops half the fat and 1/3 the sodium roughly out of the equation. But.... You pay for it. An extra $1.25. It's still high in sodium though. But it's a decent sandwich imo. I'd put it up there as one of the better chicken sandwiches. But certainly not far and away the best.

Last edited:
no chic fil a for me. I need to be able to eat at both places 7 days per week. so I pick mcdonalds and kfc. hate to agree with low-key. but sometimes you gotta.

I'd have to go with Mcdonalds and Taco Bell. Those would at least give me a variation with foods I can tolerate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter