If you were to live at Disney, where would you want live in?

Resort – as much as I love AKL, I would have to go with something on the water – so either WL or BW, an upper room so I could see a lot

Ride – farmhouse in Living with the Land or the Landing on the Moon Scene in Spaceship Earth..

Anywhere in Adventureland, maybe in a little loft apartment above the tiki room or somewhere in Pirates so I can smell that nostalgic stale water smell when I wake up every morning.

I do so love the Haunted Mansion, but I'm not sure it's where I would want to live - maybe after I'm done living! I feel like an Adventureland style place would be better for day to day, so a Jungle Cruise style home would work for me too. Then again, the convenience of a Tomorrowland apartment with People Mover access isn't bad either.

Last edited:

I'd live on a Jungle Cruise boat ala "The African Queen".

220px-Hepburn_bogart_african_queen.png

If we're being real--in an RV in Fort Wilderness Campground. That is almost financially attainable.

If we are talking about fantasy--it's really hard to decide! I want to try everywhere: every resort, every attraction, every community surrounding Disney World. I think if I had to pick just one it would be Tom Sawyer Island.

Carousel of Progress.

Can live in whatever decade suits my mood on a given day. The only problem would be “no privacy at all”.

You would be like the uncle. You'd get to play video games with grandmom. Don't think you would get much to eat that wasn't burnt. But still a neat concept.

I think I'd like to live in a club level suite in the Contemporary. I could walk to Magic Kingdom and could watch the fireworks from my room everynight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter