Iger is back?

Okay as soon as I saw the news I came here! This makes me so excited to get back next year (aka forcing my mom to take me and my brother for food and wine!!!!)

My BIGGEST hope is that he brings back the street performers in hollywood studios!!!

File this with the bus driver rumors.

I’m staying at the Contemporary with my family… and my wife just ran in to two Disney employees in BVG who were sobbing saying an internal e-mail has been circulated saying Iger is returning as CEO.
Merry Christmas to us all!

File this with the bus driver rumors.

I’m staying at the Contemporary with my family… and my wife just ran in to two Disney employees in BVG who were sobbing saying an internal e-mail has been circulated saying Iger is returning as CEO.

My initial gut reaction thoughts:
  1. can't wait to watch this week's DIS Unplugged episode!
  2. Thank you, baby Jesus!
  3. Please please please get rid of Genie+ and bring back Max Pass at Disneyland
  4. Please get rid of Genie+ and bring Max Pass to WDW.
  5. Please bring back the 1 hour EMH instead of the piddly 30 min that on site guests get now.
  6. Please treat the employees like you actually care about them.
  7. Please stop doing all of the live action remakes of prior Disney animated movies. Come up with some new ideas.
  8. Bye bye, Bob Paycheck! You had no vision. No leadership.
  9. When the Disney stock price sank like a stone last week after the earnings announcements, I thought, "Hm, I wonder if there will be changes coming at some point. Wall Street clearly expected higher earnings than Disney announced."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter