I'll have Coffee With My Monorail - The TR (Update: March 7, 2015)

July 19, 2014

Now today was pretty excited.

We had decided that this trip we'd go check out Sea World.

We hadn't been since the early 90s.

Thank to air miles points we were able to get two free tickets and only needed to purchase an extra.

We asked the front desk for a taxi cab and were soon on our way.

It didn't take that long.

The only thing that made us laugh is that the driver only waited to drop us off to tell us he spoke French very well. Then why didn't you take the time to talk to us before?

We were left near a small entrance were you can only enter if you already have your tickets. Thankfully, we did.

We started exploring a bit.

Then we noticed it was time for the Shamu show. If there's one thing we remembered that was it.

It is a cute show. But it was so short!

And I have to admit... wasn't it cooler when the trainers got in the water with the whales? I know, I know. There were incidents and all. But it was still cooler.

After that, we walked around. And went to see a few "exhibits".

For lunch we stopped at the Spice Mill. The food was ok. Typical park fast food.

After that I wanted to check out the penguins. As we got there, we noticed that the line was around 3 hours long.

Yep, no we weren't going to wait.

I was sad but I didn't want to wait that long.

We ended our visit with a little shopping.

We grabbed a cab "home".

Now this time the driver was talkative. A bit too much. He was flirting with me and not in a sweeet way. It wasn't vulgar either. Just straight forward and it was weird. He was talking about how he left his girlfriend in Chicago because she wanted to get married. He said: She wanted to get married. I left her place, packed up and took a plane. I wasn't going to get married.

Takes different kinds of people in the world I guess.

Now we were happy that we had gone to SeaWorld. It's nice. Are we going back this year? No.

We chilled around the hotel that night.

I also got this baby as a snack.

Yummy as always.

And later on, this cupcake as dessert.

The cupcake at DHS was better hands down.

Did I buy another cupcake at the hotel later in the trip? Yep! lol

I enjoy Sea World, but it's one of those "every so often" kinds of places for me. It's just not a "must do". I wouldn't have waited three hours to see penguins either!!!

The Frozen area at DHS looked fun, I'm excited to see what they do with the Arendelle/Norway pavilion in Epcot next year! Great cupcakes too :) I've not been to Seaworld since 1993 so it was good to see your pics!

Emma x

Did I tell you that I scored a 5:00pm ADR for Be Our Guest on March 29th, our arrival date? It'll be my first dinner there. We've done lunch several times as walk-up...when they had walk-up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter