Illuminations Cruise Central--JULY

Yesterday morning between my brother and myself, we ended up with 2 boats for July 9! I cancelled one of them at noon yesterday, and posted that info on another board requesting that if anyone got it to post a message. As of now, no one has done so. It may still be sitting there waiting. Can't say for sure, but it may be worth a try.

Cheers.

Okay, I have struck out two mornings in a row (and getting up at 4AM to call is NOT fun!!!), but I will continue trying to book an Illuminations Cruise. We would be available any night between July 9 and 16 if you have room. It's me, my DH, DD (15) and DS (10). We did Illuminations a couple of years ago, and it was the highlight of our trip. We met two different families who shared the cruise with us and we had a BLAST together!!! So, if I get lucky I will post back and invite you nice people to join us.... I hope you do the same! :wave2:

If anyone has room for 2 adults anytime July 11-21 on an illuminations cruise, we'd love to go. Please let me know!!!

BigdadeoDF said:
We got WIsdhes for Wed eve July 6 for the 10PM fireworks. BOat will leave from the contemporary. We have room for a couple more. Let us know.

Do you still have room there are three of us 2A 1 3yr old? Also anyone else who may have room There are two of us 7/1-7/4 and three 7/5-7/9. Looking for Wishes Cruise.

If anyone is looking for 3 to share any time between 5 July to 17 July for one New Zealander and two Scots we would love to tag along, first visit to Florida so not sure what tis all about :flower:

BigdadeoDF said:
We got WIsdhes for Wed eve July 6 for the 10PM fireworks. BOat will leave from the contemporary. We have room for a couple more. Let us know.
Three people???
whats the price of this cruise??

BigdadeoDF said:

we are 3 people 2a 1c

wha is the cost

BigdadeoDF said:

we are 3 people 2a 1c

what is the cost

BigdadeoDF said:

will be in wdw june 30 thru july 7

would love to share a cruise if anyone hs space
2 adults 1 six year old

I am trying to book an Illuminations cruise for any of the above dates. I was unsuccessfull this morning for 7/24/04. I will be trying again tomorrow morning for 7/25/04 and again every morning until my efforts are exhausted...lol. If I can book one I will post to share. If anyone already has one for any of the above dates. Please e-mail me at: lcjones70@my.tupperware.com. We are 3 adult females in need of an Illuminations cruise! Thanks, Laurel.

We would love to share cruise with someone.... If you have room for 2 adults and 1 8year old girl, please let me know. I would be nice to meet some other DIS members.

Thanks
Donna

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I GOT IT!!!! :cool1: The “Breathless” Illuminations Cruise – a 1930 mahogany reproduction Chris Craft run-about boat. :banana:

There is a seven guest maximum. We are four adult females and 1 adult male. We have space for 2 more people to share. The cost of the cruise, plus 6.5% tax, is $190.89, divided by 7 = $27.27 per person + tip.

You must be at the Yacht Beach Marina by 8:30 p.m. and food and/or drink is not permitted on this boat.

Please e-mail me at lcjones70@my.tupperware.com if you are interested in joining us! :cheer2:

Thanks
Laurel

My group will have 4. We would like to see if anyone has a cruise to share from 6/29 - 7/4.It is myself(dad) and my 3 daughters, 11,7,& 2 :flower:
Thanks Darren

Looking for somone who has a ressie to share on July 6 or 8. We have 4 total 2a & 2c. We have ressies for 13th but are unable to use at this point. hockeymommy :dancer: : :cheer2: princess: :crazy:

I am sharing a boat with two other families on July 29. We all called this morning, and all were lucky enough to book one. We will be giving up two of these boats. If you let me know that you would like it, I could coordinate the cancellation of my cruise, so you could call and reserve it. Let me know. :cool1:

I got a Wishes cruise for Thursday, July 21 if anybody is interested in joining me plus two 18 and one 6 year old. I woke up early on my call in day, but was not able to get the Illumination cruise, so I then tried to get a Wishes cruise and was able to reserve a boat! :cool1:

Please send a private message if you are interested.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter