Illuminations Cruise Central--JULY

Anyone have a boat for Illuminations July 12-21, and want to share with me, dh, and 2 well behaved dd's 12 and 9? Let me know, thanks!! :wave2:

anyone have a boat for illumnations or any of the specialty cruises and willing to share with me and my wife, anytime from july 17th-24th july please let me know thanks

My dh and I will be in WDW from July 1-10. I am just now reading about these cruises...as a suprise for dh. If anyone has availability for 2 adults during this time, please PM me. I'll get back within 24 hours. I appreciate any offers. Thank you, Renessa

Anyone have a wishes or illumination cruise they would like to share with me and my 2 well behaved kids 8 and 13 anytimes between July 18 to August 1.

We are celebrating 2 bdays that week and would love to have an illuminations cruise. Anyone giving one up or looking to share it with a lovely NJ family, please PM me!!! We have 6 people in our party. The cutest little princes (19 mos and 4) and little princess (7) plus me, dh and my brother.

:cool1: :cool1: Hey all! Trying to get on a speciality cruise for the month of July... Will be in Disney with my partner from the 2nd - 9th. Please let me know! This trip is my first as a Birthday present and I would really like to do something special for him! :lovestruc :love:

:earboy2: :earboy2: :earboy2: :earboy2:

Have a great day!

Does anyone have any room left on either of the cruises? We will be in WDW the week of the 4th of July. We have 5 in our party, 2 adults and 3, 13 year old girls.

Please HELP!!

DOes anyone have room for a family of 5 (ds is 4 but could pass for under 3) for July 8-15. We have never done the Illuminations cruise and it would be alot of fun.

Thanks !!!

I've got good news and bad news...

This may be a little late notice for most people, but I've learned of a cancellation for a Thursday 6/23/05 Illuminations cruise.

I called to see if anyone had cancelled for Saturday, July 23. The cast member accidentally checked June 23 instead. I almost lept for joy when she said one was available, but my happiness came crashing down when she realized she checked the wrong month.

I thought I'd post it here that they do have one available tommorrow in case someone else was interested. Sadly, They did not have one for any of my possible days. I tried again for a Pirate cruise opening too, but again, no luck. :sad:

I went ahead and reserved a Wishes Cruise for Saturday, July 23 because they had one available. I will cancel that if I can reserve or find space on an Illuminations cruise. (Nothing against Wishes, we just saw it lots of times last year)

If anyone with current reservations and room in their boats wants to throw a little Pixie Dust my way, here are the times I'd like to go:

Thursday, July 21 - 3 Adults, 2 Kids
or
Saturday, July 23 - 4 Adults, 2 Kids

Looking to share an Illuminations Cruise-there are 3 of us-me DH and DS(9) If anyone can help we would be so appreciative! It is our first and maybe only trip back to WDW....thanks again

Hello,
Lkg for a specialty cruise for July 2nd - 9th... :confused3 Please reply if there is any space available...Need room for two people...Fiance and I... :love:

Thanks so much!

Only 5 more days till Disney!! :cool1: :goodvibes :goodvibes

We have a Wishes birthday cruise for July 9th that has room available. There is only 5 of us and the boat holds 12.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

Jess

I would like to find out A) if anyone has room on a speciality cruise July 10th for a family of 4 (2 adults, 2 children 8 and 6)? If so, what is cost for family of 4 - please pm me.

My wife and I will be arriving July 27th. I'll start trying to book a cruise tomorrow AM, but I'm afraid it might be too late. If anyone has space for two extra please let me know.
Thanks in advance.

Looking for space for a family of 4 on an illuminations cruise. Please PM me if you can share with us!

We have a Wishes Fireworks Birthday cruise available the evening of Wednesday July 13 we would be willing to share. We have room for an additional 4-5 people. Please PM me if interested.

July 28th...There are five of us wishing to do a cruise with someone already booked. It will be my nephew's 13th birthday that day and I would love to make it special for him. If anyone has room and will share the cost please PM me or email karen.h@att.net Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter