Illuminations Dining Package at Rose and Crown

I went 6/30 I had the table beside the “gate table” there were 2 of us. The table blocking the gate which is the first table to the far left (facing the lake) was an umbrella set for 4 people. Our table was a smaller 2 top table with no umbrella.

Yikes. Thank you. I hope to have a six top table for our party of 5. I will not take the gate table and hope it will not be an option and shouldn't be for anyone!

Yikes. Thank you. I hope to have a six top table for our party of 5. I will not take the gate table and hope it will not be an option and shouldn't be for anyone!
We have a party of 5 and are attending in a couple of weeks I am hoping like you that we get a 6 top my son has a wheelchair and I'm thinking that table is calling our name.

We have a party of 5 and are attending in a couple of weeks I am hoping like you that we get a 6 top my son has a wheelchair and I'm thinking that table is calling our name.

I can't imagine they could possibly put a wheel chair at the table blocking the gate, just not enough room!

We went on 7/15. We had the table for two right next to the gate table, without an umbrella. We thought we had a great view. The gate table appeared to seat four people but there were only two seated there. Only saw one time they got up for the gate to open. Our waitress was sweet and attentive and really enjoyed the food and drinks.

Still don't know how people are able to book the Illuminations/Epcot Forever dining package. I do not see any dates available past Sept 30. Anything past that is greyed out. Can anyone who has had success booking later than that please tell us how they did it?

Still don't know how people are able to book the Illuminations/Epcot Forever dining package. I do not see any dates available past Sept 30. Anything past that is greyed out. Can anyone who has had success booking later than that please tell us how they did it?

Maybe cause this dining thing is being touted more for Illumnations' farewell and isn't needed for the new show? I do see the Frozen dessert part available for 10/4 tho

Did the dinner this past Saturday. It was my son and me at a two top next to a 4 top- and the 4 top was by the gate, and did have an umbrella. The umbrella when it was down was really thick and full and too. I’m glad we weren’t at that table. We did not have an umbrella and were at the edge of the bushes, so those didn’t obstruct our view at all. I guess you never know the table configuration and what kind of table will be by the gate. It could be anything. The food and show were great and I’m glad we did it :)

We have October 1 booked. I just booked it online when my 180 day window opened, it was still listed at the Illuminations party at that time.

Stupid logistic question......We have booked the package. It says reservation at 8pm but Illuminations has moved from 9 to 10pm. Do we still show at 8pm? So, we will be at the table for 2hrs? Has anyone ran into this?

Did the dinner this past Saturday. It was my son and me at a two top next to a 4 top- and the 4 top was by the gate, and did have an umbrella. The umbrella when it was down was really thick and full and too. I’m glad we weren’t at that table. We did not have an umbrella and were at the edge of the bushes, so those didn’t obstruct our view at all. I guess you never know the table configuration and what kind of table will be by the gate. It could be anything. The food and show were great and I’m glad we did it :)
We sat at this same table on 7/15 and really enjoyed it too.

Packages now available to book through 11/30/19 on Disney Website. Still under "Illuminations Dining Package" with notation that says "IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth takes its final bow on September 30, 2019. Guests making Rose & Crown Dinner Package reservations for October 1, 2019 and after will receive reserved viewing for Epcot Forever."

This morning I was able to book the “Illuminations” package at R&C for our trip in early February. Dates appeared to be open throughout our booking window. :thumbsup2

Did anyone else notice that effective Oct 1st when the show changes to Epcot Forever, the price increases to $89 per adult AND no longer includes tax and gratuity? That amounts to a pretty hefty price increase. I have reservations but not sure I'll keep them.

Did anyone else notice that effective Oct 1st when the show changes to Epcot Forever, the price increases to $89 per adult AND no longer includes tax and gratuity? That amounts to a pretty hefty price increase. I have reservations but not sure I'll keep them.

We have reservations for October 6 that were made 180 days out. So I have already paid the old price. But I don’t think gratuity is included even at the old price. My reservation and payment email do not saying anything about gratuity, except that parties of 6 or more are automatically charged 18%. Those who have been, is the gratuity included?

These are the descriptions in MDE:

"Pricing
The IllumiNations Dining Package is $85 per adult (ages 10 and up) and $35 per child (ages 3 to 9), tax and gratuity included. Separate Epcot admission is also required."

"Epcot Forever offers dazzling fireworks, stunning laser effects and a soundtrack featuring some Park favorites in celebration of the past, present and future of Epcot.
Pricing
Adult:
$89 per person, tax and gratuity not included
Child: $39 per person, tax and gratuity not included"
I was hoping it was a mistake - but I doubt it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter