• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I'm laughing out loud at this OKW review....

If you do not book through Disney, you do not get the option for the plan. You need to book via Disney or AAA to get that option.

--------------------------------------------------------
"We stayed in a Grand Villa with family who were Disney Vacation Club members.

First the property: The Villa was nice, but nothing more. I would not have paid $400 plus per night in a million years. I would pay maybe $200 per night.

The Grand Villa was on the second floor. There are no elevators so if you have handicapped people they are out of luck. Likewise, heavy luggage is a burden.
[/QUOTE]

I have a question for this person.....when did they go, the first year they opened....I can't believe that a person could get the GV for $400/night. :confused3

I haven't posted yet on this particular forum, (I have been hanging out at the crusie line) but I couldn't resist. We love OKW....have stayed there multiple times, and I say good riddance....who needs them.

che

On our last trip, our guide did leave us a voice message. The phone never rang so it went right to the voice mail as someone else mentioned. The message just basicaly said "welcome home" and he gave us his number to call him if we needed anything and told us to have a great time. No mention of sales. We have never received a message before. However, our guide retired this year and we have a new one. It makes me think that it just might be certain guides that like to call their clients. We weren't bothered by the call at all. It was actualy kind of nice.

Two comments:

#1 - I wonder who invited my sister to go with them, and why didn't she tell me she went and got to stay in a GV? Those are exactly the kinds of comments she would make. Nothing is ever right when she is with you. - Guess who never gets invited to go with us?

#2 - We got two calls while we were at OKW for Spring Break. Both of them went immediately to voice mail. They were informing us of a wonderful opportunity to buy OKW points for only $92/point. There would be a meeting on Tuesday a.m. and one on Thursday a.m. if we wanted to attend. I think the calls came Monday and Wednesday evening. Definitely nobody suggesting we "upgrade" our membership. We waited until we got home to do that!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

WOW! how much time do you think this person spent writing that review? Whew....sounds like she should just take her bad vibes out of anything disney..and leave the magic for us!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter