I'm NEVER staying home for March Break again! FINISHED 07/17 Just in time!

Just found your trip report. What kind of camera do you have and what lenses do you use most often?

Just found your trip report. What kind of camera do you have and what lenses do you use most often?

Welcome!

When I went to California, I had a Canon T1i, and I had kept my Sigma 30mm f/1.4 on for most of the trip. I used my Canon G11 some, (usually letting Blanche use it), and I also put on my Canon 70-200mm f/4 for Fantasmic, the parade and for Aladdin.

This past trip, I celebrated paying off my student loans (maybe a little early for one of them, since I'm paying it off this week, but I wanted them for the trip! LOL) I bought a Canon 60D and a Canon 17-55 f/2.8 lens. I used that most, but I also used my zoom and my others. I have a wide angle too, but I don't think I used it all too often, since the 17-55 is almost wide on my crop camera.

Welcome!

When I went to California, I had a Canon T1i, and I had kept my Sigma 30mm f/1.4 on for most of the trip. I used my Canon G11 some, (usually letting Blanche use it), and I also put on my Canon 70-200mm f/4 for Fantasmic, the parade and for Aladdin.

This past trip, I celebrated paying off my student loans (maybe a little early for one of them, since I'm paying it off this week, but I wanted them for the trip! LOL) I bought a Canon 60D and a Canon 17-55 f/2.8 lens. I used that most, but I also used my zoom and my others. I have a wide angle too, but I don't think I used it all too often, since the 17-55 is almost wide on my crop camera.

Enjoyed the report and your pics. I have the 60d as well. I wish I had upgraded the lens and just bought the body but I didn't. Oh well.

Enjoyed the report and your pics. I have the 60d as well. I wish I had upgraded the lens and just bought the body but I didn't. Oh well.

Thanks! I LOVE the 60d. It is such fun to use. Can't go back in time, but you can sell the lens that came with your 60d and get another one.... ;) I think I'll just be buying body only from now on. I have the lenses I want, for the most part. Next up is a flash and then a macro lens.

On my xti I had the 18-55is. I went out immediately and purchased the 55-250is. Love that lens. Then I went out and purchased the 50mm 1.8. Completed the holy trinity of beginner's lenses. I stuck there but rent the 10-22 ultra wide on occasion. Would like to try shooting with the 17-55 2.8 next. I've seen good things. See you on your WDW trip report.

Just a heads up that I leave in 6 days. I'll start the TR when I come back and leave a link here for you in case you want to join in. If you've subscribed to my other TRs, then I'm sorry, but I'll be sharing this same comment on them all. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter