I'm.........

Party was last night.......she ate her way through some free food today....in between work and 2 job interviews. Not a very relaxing birthday

I'm off to bed very soon. Have to be at hospital early tomorrow morning for my hip replacement surgery. Prayers please...

I'm.......posting my last 5-digit post. [ ;) ]

EDIT:

The. Wait. Is. Over.

tt11544680fltt.gif

Last edited:
Woohoo!...Hesitating I see!

I'm relaxing after spending most of the day packing things up in two rooms for the carpet people on Wed and Thursday. One more big room tomorrow and then one room downstairs on Tuesday.

I'm ... thinking I'd really love a big slice of some rich chocolate cake.. thankfully there's none in the house :laughing:

I am so mad at myself I bought the wrong coffee creamer.

I hope Willowsmon is doing ok, we have not heard back from her yet

I'm busy cleaning, cooking and doing laundry today.............make up for babysitting yesterday

I hope Susan feels well enough to check in soon.

I'm off to bed very soon. Have to be at hospital early tomorrow morning for my hip replacement surgery. Prayers please...
Prayers, I hope you are well.

I am in HHI with my sister. We will head for the Beach, and Disney's Beach house soon. Resting now, walked in a Wildlife Refuge earlier today.

I got a change in plans.....again :rolleyes: So been busy rushing trying to get my chores done and then go to day care, get DGS and take him to the doctor. Gotta get him back into daycare without them calling everyday for him to be picked up

I'm almost done preparing the carpeted rooms for new carpet starting tomorrow; still have a few small items to pack. It's a good thing we bought all those big plastic containers for moving last year. They have come in handy a second time in 14 months.

I am on a dolphin safari tour.... heading back... saw a few... great to be out on the water!

I'm checking in. Thanks for all the prayers/well wishes. Things seem to be going well and I'm moving around better than when I had the right one done in December.
Just finished all of the 'Originals' on Netflix and just started season one of Downton Abbey on PBS so that's what I'll be doing for awhile, lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter