I'm.........

I'd hug you.....but I don't want to catch your germies.....
Flu (A) was tested this morning. My friend , roommate on ship last week, had it, it was inevitable I would get it in close quarters. Am on mend with thermaflu

Flu (A) was tested this morning. My friend , roommate on ship last week, had it, it was inevitable I would get it in close quarters. Am on mend with thermaflu
Oh geez Bobbi, I will be praying for you. Get rest. I have had body aches.

Oh geez Bobbi, I will be praying for you. Get rest. I have had body aches.
Thank you. I am resting. Tom joined me in Orlando after my cruise. Tonight is special DVC event in MK. We are missing that. It is raining. Lots of things have gone wrong on this vacation. Still, if we get home tomorrow safely, all is good. I am missing our dog, Gus. Tom says he missed me last week when I was on the cruise, and so, Gus slept in my reading chair all week. He started the nights in his own bed, but when Tom woke in the morning, that’s where he found Gus.

Hope you feel better, Bobbi.
Safe trip home.
Sorry we missed you last night. It was a lot of fun

I’m happy to say that Tom was tested, no flu! He’s on anti viral meds because of me, and I am well on way to full recovery. I have a pot of chicken soup cooking!

Glad you had a great time, Meriweather!

Oh am glad to hear you feel better Bobbi! and good to know you hubby does not have the flu

Keep having a good time Nancy!

Vacation is almost over....part day at DHS and then the long flight home.
Then lots to do!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter