I'm.........

DH has started preparing chicken legs etc. for the game. I'll spend the day working on my National Parks shadowbox. I finally got the right sized background map showing all the park locations and ordering pins for the parks I went to as a kid. Etsy is wonderful for finding things not seen elsewhere. No excuses now!!!

DH has started preparing chicken legs etc. for the game. I'll spend the day working on my National Parks shadowbox. I finally got the right sized background map showing all the park locations and ordering pins for the parks I went to as a kid. Etsy is wonderful for finding things not seen elsewhere. No excuses now!!!
Sounds like an interesting project. I have the NP passport with many sections filled. Just cannot bring myself to buy a new book. Putting stamps any place there is room.
We have begun filling up the walls in our home. We will have quite a few Disney prints framed. We’ve lived here full time since April, and I think we’ve decided what we want to see, where.

I'm debating going to Y today for a Pilates mat class; never done Pilates before and it's extremely foggy today. I can't even see a 1/4 mile away.

Sounds like an interesting project. I have the NP passport with many sections filled. Just cannot bring myself to buy a new book. Putting stamps any place there is room.
We have begun filling up the walls in our home. We will have quite a few Disney prints framed. We’ve lived here full time since April, and I think we’ve decided what we want to see, where.

I'll post a picture of my NP pins shadowbox once the last pin arrives later this week. I know I visited Sequoia NP when we visited Kings Canyon but I just can't find the pin.:confused:

It looks like I need to fill a few more smaller shadowboxes with pins from other kinds of places like state parks and landmarks. And I have enough pins from cathedrals etc. in England to fill a big shadowbox.

Once you hang your Disney prints post some pictures Bobbi! I'd love to see them. Our friends who have never visited any Disney park inherited some beautiful older Disney character prints but have them hanging in a dark, unused bedroom; such a shame!

I'm not sure what you could do with your NP Passport; maybe you could find an idea on Pinterest. That's where I am looking for ideas on displaying more of Disney pins. I have a couple pin series framed such as 15 Coca-Cola pins and 5 Mickey Mouse Through the Years pins. I'm thinking that I could use some of my unused picture picture frames for Disney pins. I hate that 99% of Disney pins are just hiding in binders.:guilty:

Sorry for going on and on about all this; it's just fun to talk about our collections, isn't it?

Last edited:
I sure will share pictures of what I have!

I have not been collecting pins for that long, but yes, they are in my binder. Like the stamps on my NP passport, I do look at them privately and dream.

I'm enjoying morning tea, watching a recorded show.....and then back to spring cleaning

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter