I'm.........

I’m happy to say that my DH started a new job Monday and one that he is thrilled to have.

I’m also happy to say that he gets home earlier now and can be on dinner duty some nights and tonight is one of them :woohoo:

@slo, very happy for you and your DH!

Gloomy day here. Thankfully, I have no place to go to, but have enjoyed a home day. DSis came to visit and took Gus for a nice walk. It was good to see her. She and Garry will be here for Easter. We’ll have Polish brunch food and then a turkey dinner.

We are both traveling in April, and we’ll not see each other before April 28. That’s a long time for us sisters to be apart!

Reactions: slo

Got today's part of our Easter tea done. More in the morning before the family arrives.

Mid 80's today, supposed to be 60 tomorrow......crazy weather!!

You got a good start! I’m working on my cucumber salad for tomorrow’s brunch.

And I am tired.
But Chocolate covered strawberries are done.
Cucumbers are marinating for the tea sandwiches and the smear for them is done.
Deviled eggs are done. Chicken Apple salad is done to be put in mini croissants.
Turkey roll-ups are done.
Table is set with the good china and table bunnies.

Tomorrow is make those sandwiches, 2 kinds of scones.
Clean all the counters and hope it doesn't rain so the egg hunt can be outside.
People will be here at 10

I am tired too!

We will have two guests with a possibility of a third. I hope the extra, a cousin, decides to come.

Polish brunch…Turkey dinner.

Is it the rainy season in AZ?

We have a bright and sunny day here. The fish however are not up to eat yet, they must be feeling chilly.

Oh. On the East coast we have had a very rainy March, and now April is starting out with rain forecasted for the first three days.

I had PT today. I do enjoy going to it, and I hope am improving enough to satisfy getting additional sets.

We get monsoons in the summer. Not much rain the rest of the year, but CA was getting a lot and I think some blew over. Now we will warm up.

DH broke a tooth today :( So he has to get a crown.....he will just have a temporary one for our trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter