In need of help with Disney Infinity

jak

Mouseketeer
I was trying to play Disney Infinity on our xbox 360 today with my sister in two-player mode in the Toy Box. I started playing before she joined in, so I was logged into my account on the first controller. She then logged into her account on our second controller, placed a figure on the base and hit the start button, but when her figure appeared in the game it had all of my data, such as achievements and levels. I should probably mention that she's never played the game before today, and this was the first time we've attempted two-player mode. I've read it's possible for her to start fresh with the character somehow and keep her achievements separate from mine, but I cannot for the life of me figure it out. Does anyone know how to do this and can explain it in detail? Thanks in advance!

The figure itself holds its own memory so if it's yours, it will still be yours. She would need her own figure to start fresh. Hope this helps

When she joins have her hit pause and then select "take ownership". It isn't the figure which stores the achievements it is the profile. There is no need to buy two of the same figures. My wife and share figures and do the "take ownership" all the time on our separate profiles.

So when you go to play with a figure your sister has "taken ownership" of just take ownership back via the pause menu and your level and achievements will be back right where you were.

When she joins have her hit pause and then select "take ownership". It isn't the figure which stores the achievements it is the profile. There is no need to buy two of the same figures. My wife and share figures and do the "take ownership" all the time on our separate profiles.

So when you go to play with a figure your sister has "taken ownership" of just take ownership back via the pause menu and your level and achievements will be back right where you were.

I forgot to mention in the original post that we tried to do this, but "take ownership" never came up as an option under the pause menu. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter