In park restaurants with a “view”?

Drcbelle

Mouseketeer
Hi there! I think I read somewhere that you can see the small world boats while eating at Pinocchio Village House? Are there other restaurants where there’s some sort of view of an attraction or other fun goings-on? It’s our first time to DisneyWorld so any help would be much appreciated. Thank you!

San Angel Inn in Mexico has a view of the boat ride. The food may be average to good, but the atmosphere can't be beat! It's table service.

Be Our Guest for lunch is a well-themed quick service. You need to reserve in advance though.

Eating in World Showcase is always nice if you can sit outside, the whole of Epcot is your view.

Animal Kingdom has great outside seating. Nomad Lounge is really nice.

Hi there! I think I read somewhere that you can see the small world boats while eating at Pinocchio Village House? Are there other restaurants where there’s some sort of view of an attraction or other fun goings-on? It’s our first time to DisneyWorld so any help would be much appreciated. Thank you!

You can see IASW from Pinocchio's. For quick service at MK, Cosmic Rays is fun because of Sonny Eclipse, the extra terrestrial organ player. If Aunt Pollys is open on Tom Sawyer Island, and this is really pretty rare, you can enjoy your lunch while enjoying the scenery. Casey's on Main Street often has a piano player. Be Our Guest is themed like the Beast's castle. I also highly recommend getting a Dole Whip float and then taking it into the Tiki Birds to enjoy while you watch the wonderful show.

All Mexico restaurants can have a view. San Angel Inn can see the boat ride and volcano. The other (2) can have World Showcase views.
Spice Road Table and Rose and Crown can also have World Showcase lagoon views

DHS, despite having 5 eateries surrounding Exho lake have, had no dining with views of Echo lake.

AK Flametree BBQ has a pavilion on the rivers of life (but don’t sit at the nearest waterfront tables unless you like birds stealing your food)

MK, Cosmic Rays had a great outdoor seating area with a beautiful castle view... but they enclosed it and kinda ruined the experience. Caseys and Sleepy Hollow have tables with a nice castle view. Crystal Palace can also have a bit of a castle view.

You might wanna investigate the fireworks view restaurants at Ep and around MK.
Flame tree's seating area, besides the river, also has a great view of Everest, and it's fun to listen to the screams in the background.
I also like CHH upstairs, but those windows - I kinda remember them being small?

At Tony’s a few years ago for dinner we were seated in the front open room not sure if it is called an outdoor patio or something else and we could see the Flag retreat ceremony from our table. We had never experienced it and really enjoyed it.

At Tony’s a few years ago for dinner we were seated in the front open room not sure if it is called an outdoor patio or something else and we could see the Flag retreat ceremony from our table. We had never experienced it and really enjoyed it.
We viewed this while eating on the veranda and thoroughly enjoyed it as well.

MK, Cosmic Rays had a great outdoor seating area with a beautiful castle view... but they enclosed it and kinda ruined the experience.

The fact that they enclosed it makes me sad. Years ago when I was on the College Program and worked at Cosmic Ray's, I would come on my days off and get a cheesesteak (which they no longer have) and sit out there and people watch. It was a great outdoor spot.

ou can get window seats at Yak & Yeti on the second floor and people watch also.

DW and I sat on the second floor by the windows and got to see random characters on walking to and from their meet and greets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter