In search of my body...not the one I ate! Part Deux... We sit at the popular table!

OK - I get the picture.. you all want details.... I am in another state hanging with my college girl friends and I am sitting here typing a reply to you all... see what kind of pull you have on me... scary is the only word I can come up with...

So - the short story is this (or at least I'll try to keep it short...)

realizing that the notion of Mr. Right just knocking on my door one day was pretty much never going to happen, I was taking my new found confidence from my 35 pound and going weight loss and try my hand at online dating. Don't mock - or at least not too loudly... I am still getting used to the idea as well. Besides - that is how we all met (or at least most of us) and look how well we are doing... After starting and ending some online conversations with some guys, I met one that caught my attention. He lives locally (a plus), makes me laugh ( a bigger plus) and didn't run screaming when I sent him a picture of me (another plus... ok - who am I kidding this is freaking huge...). We have been chatting online and on the phone for the past three weeks and are finally meeting in person on Sunday night.

Right now the plan is to meet at a local Starbucks and see where things go from there. I know - it is a cliched kind of date, but remember I don't know this guy very well so public place = good thing... So - my dilemma is what to wear and keep in mind, I won't be back in NY until about 3:00 on Sunday and I am meeting him at 5:00 so I don't have that much time to primp... I am thinking of jeans with a cute pair of shoes (not sure if they should be heels or flats since I don't know what we will ultimately be doing... I am thinking flats since they are a little more versatile), I have a great pair of Calvin Klein dark denim trousers (definitely not my everyday work jean) and a white blouse I picked up from Coldwater Creek with pleated trim (you can see a picture of it on their outlet webpage - it is labeled 'pleated trim detail top') since it hugs my curves and doesn't make me look pregnant (not a good look or is it???:rotfl: ). I have a pair of red patent leather loafers that would add a shop of color and some cool accessories. What do you think? Remember, I don't have a lot of frilly things in my closet. I just can't take myself seriously in them and they don't work for my job. My other options are pretty much combinations of t-shirts and jackets (like the khaki one in the photo I posted).

Enter your comments, suggestions and warnings here...

Erika - keep on those kids... someone needs to show them how to do for themselves...

Bona Sera'
Goof

Phew - I'm currently doing that quiz linked thorugh from the biggest loser season 5 thread...and I'm *shocked* by how many I am getting wrong!! :scared1:

goofyfan-12, congrats on your jeans milestone!

Thanks for the comments... I had an extra spring in my step today because of this...

BTW - cool effect on the photo in your signature...

Paula, I am sure not the fashion guru like Erika and Liz. However, your planned outfit sounds great to me! Understated yet stylish.

I have done the online dating thing before and I say, good for you!! :hug:

I am really, really excited for you! I hope that your Sunday winds up as good as mine did. :)

Quick post before I head off to bed...exhausted!

Paula--I think this sounds very promising! You will certainly get no judgement from me about online dating....I think it is a great option for many people and I wish you tons of luck. And like you said...you have been e-mailing and talking on the phone and have exchanged pictures, etc. and he is still interested, so all of those things are very good. And yes, public place is the way to go.

Remember...we get details on Sunday night! Post here before you call your friends and family! :rotfl2:

DWD--where are you?

SG--you are either drunk or asleep, I am guessing. Hope you had fun and are feeling better!

Dawn--great to have your humor back!

Kat--awesome loss even with TOM in the house!

Night!

Hi there! This is the first time today I have had a chance to even sit down.

GoofyFan--male perspective on online dating...I think it is a great way to go and I know lots of guys who do it.

My grandfather said something very important to me when I was in my 20s...he said: "Choose a wife with your ear." He meant that people should choose a partner who they can talk with and listen to. So, if he likes talking with you (and it sounds like he does), he sounds like a solid character to me.

And if he turns out to be a slouch, just let me know and I can rough him up a bit! :lmao:

Ok, Friday is weigh-in day around here it seems, so I guess I will have to take a starting weight tomorrow. I have a rough idea of where I'm at, but I could be +/- 10 pounds, so I will get an accurate weight and post it tomorrow.

I have yet to decide what I am actually going to DO to lose the weight, but I figure that I am just going to work out first and get that going...and just the added activity should get me started in the right direction.

OMG I just re-read my post from last night and it didn't make any sense, I think I was a bit tired when I typed it - sorry about that.

I just got back from the house that I am helping clean, an hour away and it is 10:45. I got there about 10 this morning and we worked straigh through to 1 and then again until 6. Went and had dinner with their parents and then unpacked some things in their new place, washed the dishes etc. I have never and I mean Never seen a house of a hoarder. It was absolutely shocking the amount of crap, filth and junk that could accumulate in one house. My friend told me that there were trails through the house, I didn't expect them to be shoulder height. OMG it was intense

Anyway, showered and sitting down for now and then off to bed.

BTW - cool effect on the photo in your signature...

I looked up that top online (we don't have Coldwater Creek here) and I really like the top - classic, elegant. It should look great with dark denim! :thumbsup2 Can't wait to hear how it goes on Sunday!

HI EVERYONE...I'M HOME!!!

DID YA MISS ME???? :yay: :yay:

Well - we're back. Had a great trip - ate, drank, and...ate some more. Definitely in vacation mode! Gained a little, but nothing "KAT -a- strophic" :lmao: I crack me up. I think Kat had set the bar pretty high on her last trip to Disney...couldn't quite achieve that status! :worship:

So...what would it take for you to feel guilty about all your *bad choices* while on vacation? Could it be the mega calories from the food/alcohol consumption? Could it possibly be the fact that your gym clothes were neatly packed in your suitcase, but never touched? Could it be knowing that Erika is out running like Forrest Gump every day, and the only sprinting I'm doing is to cut off some little kid in line for Test Track? Or could it possibly be the fact that as you are awaiting your order of egg rolls outside China, YOUR TRAINER FROM THE GYM WALKS UP BEHIND YOU AND SCARES THE CRAP OUT OF YOU! :eek: Yes, that's right. Thursday afternoon, after I've managed to eat and drink my way rather blissfully thru the week, there she is. Miss Picture of Fitness sneaking up behind me. :scared: ah well - I just look at it as job security for her!! :rotfl2:

SO - I've been gone just over a week - and OMG! Our little family has grown again! I've got some catching up to do! :goodvibes ...and am I to understand that Grumpy isn't our only guy now?

Laundry awaits...and mail. YIKES the mail. :scared: I'd better go to the post office and pick it up...I understand that report cards were sent while we were away....:scared:

Glad you're back!!! Of course we missed you.

And hmm, Kat-a-strophic, you say?? Where is the evil glare smilie when you need it... but really, no-one should follow my Deluxe DDP example. I am seriously hoping NOT to repeat it in May.

Erika, glad you are having a blast!! I miss you and Liz on IM at night though.

And the other Liz, sorry I missed you last night... got a phone call and when I came back, you were gone.

Today is a fun day filled with yardwork. Whee. I am a bit sore from Thursday night hockey so this will likely just add insult to injury.

Also, why the heck does my scale always say prettier numbers on Saturday? I was at 168.8 this am. Boo.

Hi Gang,

Not drunk last night, just wiped. This cold is kicking my butt! I have broken down and am taking antibiotics. I cannot wait for this to be over!

Nancy, we DID miss you!

Kat and Erika, i will be on AIM as soon as I can keep my eyes open!

I'll check in later!

OK - I get the picture.. you all want details.... I am in another state hanging with my college girl friends and I am sitting here typing a reply to you all... see what kind of pull you have on me... scary is the only word I can come up with...

So - the short story is this (or at least I'll try to keep it short...)

realizing that the notion of Mr. Right just knocking on my door one day was pretty much never going to happen, I was taking my new found confidence from my 35 pound and going weight loss and try my hand at online dating. Don't mock - or at least not too loudly... I am still getting used to the idea as well. Besides - that is how we all met (or at least most of us) and look how well we are doing... After starting and ending some online conversations with some guys, I met one that caught my attention. He lives locally (a plus), makes me laugh ( a bigger plus) and didn't run screaming when I sent him a picture of me (another plus... ok - who am I kidding this is freaking huge...). We have been chatting online and on the phone for the past three weeks and are finally meeting in person on Sunday night.

Right now the plan is to meet at a local Starbucks and see where things go from there. I know - it is a cliched kind of date, but remember I don't know this guy very well so public place = good thing... So - my dilemma is what to wear and keep in mind, I won't be back in NY until about 3:00 on Sunday and I am meeting him at 5:00 so I don't have that much time to primp... I am thinking of jeans with a cute pair of shoes (not sure if they should be heels or flats since I don't know what we will ultimately be doing... I am thinking flats since they are a little more versatile), I have a great pair of Calvin Klein dark denim trousers (definitely not my everyday work jean) and a white blouse I picked up from Coldwater Creek with pleated trim (you can see a picture of it on their outlet webpage - it is labeled 'pleated trim detail top') since it hugs my curves and doesn't make me look pregnant (not a good look or is it???:rotfl: ). I have a pair of red patent leather loafers that would add a shop of color and some cool accessories. What do you think? Remember, I don't have a lot of frilly things in my closet. I just can't take myself seriously in them and they don't work for my job. My other options are pretty much combinations of t-shirts and jackets (like the khaki one in the photo I posted).

Enter your comments, suggestions and warnings here...

Erika - keep on those kids... someone needs to show them how to do for themselves...

Bona Sera'
Goof
Love outfit...maybe the new shoes with white trim we all love at first and have flats handy if you go for a walk...Me and dan are sooo excited for you...:cool1:

GoofyFan--male perspective on online dating...I think it is a great way to go and I know lots of guys who do it.

My grandfather said something very important to me when I was in my 20s...he said: "Choose a wife with your ear." He meant that people should choose a partner who they can talk with and listen to. So, if he likes talking with you (and it sounds like he does), he sounds like a solid character to me.
Great advice and a solid man who listened to that...love it...:)
And if he turns out to be a slouch, just let me know and I can rough him up a bit! :lmao:

Ok, Friday is weigh-in day around here it seems, so I guess I will have to take a starting weight tomorrow. I have a rough idea of where I'm at, but I could be +/- 10 pounds, so I will get an accurate weight and post it tomorrow.

I have yet to decide what I am actually going to DO to lose the weight, but I figure that I am just going to work out first and get that going...and just the added activity should get me started in the right direction.

OMG I just re-read my post from last night and it didn't make any sense, I think I was a bit tired when I typed it - sorry about that.

I just got back from the house that I am helping clean, an hour away and it is 10:45. I got there about 10 this morning and we worked straigh through to 1 and then again until 6. Went and had dinner with their parents and then unpacked some things in their new place, washed the dishes etc. I have never and I mean Never seen a house of a hoarder. It was absolutely shocking the amount of crap, filth and junk that could accumulate in one house. My friend told me that there were trails through the house, I didn't expect them to be shoulder height. OMG it was intense
I helped my BF clean her grandma's house..same thing..peas from 1963 that were rattling in a can since the juice evaporated..:scared1:
Anyway, showered and sitting down for now and then off to bed.

I looked up that top online (we don't have Coldwater Creek here) and I really like the top - classic, elegant. It should look great with dark denim! :thumbsup2 Can't wait to hear how it goes on Sunday!
Welcome ..love your name...is that your first name or a combo of things???
HI EVERYONE...I'M HOME!!!
Yeah...a trippie to read i hope!!!

DID YA MISS ME???? :yay: :yay:

Well - we're back. Had a great trip - ate, drank, and...ate some more. Definitely in vacation mode! Gained a little, but nothing "KAT -a- strophic" :lmao: I crack me up. I think Kat had set the bar pretty high on her last trip to Disney...couldn't quite achieve that status! :worship:

So...what would it take for you to feel guilty about all your *bad choices* while on vacation? Could it be the mega calories from the food/alcohol consumption? Could it possibly be the fact that your gym clothes were neatly packed in your suitcase, but never touched? Could it be knowing that Erika is out running like Forrest Gump every day, and the only sprinting I'm doing is to cut off some little kid in line for Test Track? Or could it possibly be the fact that as you are awaiting your order of egg rolls outside China, YOUR TRAINER FROM THE GYM WALKS UP BEHIND YOU AND SCARES THE CRAP OUT OF YOU! :eek: Yes, that's right. Thursday afternoon, after I've managed to eat and drink my way rather blissfully thru the week, there she is. Miss Picture of Fitness sneaking up behind me. :scared: ah well - I just look at it as job security for her!! :rotfl2:

SO - I've been gone just over a week - and OMG! Our little family has grown again! I've got some catching up to do! :goodvibes ...and am I to understand that Grumpy isn't our only guy now?

Laundry awaits...and mail. YIKES the mail. :scared: I'd better go to the post office and pick it up...I understand that report cards were sent while we were away....:scared:

3 Dis..hope you have a great wweekend..IT IS SNOWING HERE!!!! I HATE MINNESOTA RIGHT NOW!!!:sad1:

Liz 1 & 2..miss you..hope you are better...

Dawn, I guess this isn't the place to tell you that it is 83 here right now? Suppose to go back to the low 70s next week though.

Liz, hope you feel better soon.

Carys, I think you snuck in here somewhere. Tell us about you!!

Bryan, Fridays are weigh-in day but it is pretty loose. You can weigh if you want to, you can give actual weights, or just the difference. It is up to you. This thread is more for support and friendship, and weight loss is a nice side effect. I give my actual weight for my own accountability. Seeing it in print keeps me going. I used to blog my daily food here but I have been lazy about that lately.

Both Mr Kat and I do straight calorie-counting, and both of us have lost about 22 lbs since the beginning of Feb. I am a bit more restrictive than he is and track everything via sparkpeople.com, but he has more to lose (he is 244, goal is 195) and his BMR is likely higher. I am also at a computer all day (occupation: software engineer/developer), and am an anal-retentive math geek by nature. I keep my calories around 1200 and my April exercise goal is 1500 minutes (currently at 1250). He doesn't exercise, but he has a retail, non-sedentary job, so I think it balances out.

Hi all. No time for a proper post. But wanted to say:

Goof - I'm so excited for you. The outfit sounds just right. Dressed up, but not too up. You want to be you, afterall. Good luck. And 3DK is right, you better post right away.

AKASnowWHite - Welcome HOME! Can't wait to hear the details. The trainer story, :rotfl:

Welcome Carys! Tell us about yourself!

I'll be back hopefully in an hour. Maddi has a fever and feeling pretty bad. We are going to her bf's birthday party, just to drop off the gift then to rest.
Later All.

Hi Kat. I saw you were on last night, but there was a yellow paper beside your name. I didn't know what that would mean. So, I IM'd you and got an automatic response

"I'm not here right now."

I wanted to post back, "yes you are"

but amused as I was, I figured I'd be talking to myself. Nothing like IMing yourself. :rotfl:

Anyway, I was tired. I layed down on the bed last night at 10:30 and woke up at midnight, fully clothed, lights blaring. So, I think I needed the sleep.

Hi Kat. I saw you were on last night, but there was a yellow paper beside your name. I didn't know what that would mean. So, I IM'd you and got an automatic response

"I'm not here right now."

I wanted to post back, "yes you are"

but amused as I was, I figured I'd be talking to myself. Nothing like IMing yourself. :rotfl:

Anyway, I was tired. I layed down on the bed last night at 10:30 and woke up at midnight, fully clothed, lights blaring. So, I think I needed the sleep.

Hehe... I was on the phone and had left the computer. :)

I should be on tonight, later (like after 9PM or so)... I am about to log off and mow the freakin lawn and go run some errands.

Bryan - thanks for the support. Nice to know I have a big borther to watch my back...

Love outfit...maybe the new shoes with white trim we all love at first and have flats handy if you go for a walk...Me and dan are sooo excited for you...:cool1:

I thought of wearing the cool giraffe print shoes, but they aren't the most comfortable things in the world and since I don't know what we will be doing, I think it is best that I go with something a little more comfy...

Welcome ..love your name...is that your first name or a combo of things???

3 Dis..hope you have a great wweekend..IT IS SNOWING HERE!!!! I HATE MINNESOTA RIGHT NOW!!!:sad1:

Liz 1 & 2..miss you..hope you are better...

Hi all. No time for a proper post. But wanted to say:

Goof - I'm so excited for you. The outfit sounds just right. Dressed up, but not too up. You want to be you, afterall. Good luck. And 3DK is right, you better post right away.

Thanks... I'll try and post when I get home.... promise...

AKASnowWHite - Welcome HOME! Can't wait to hear the details. The trainer story, :rotfl:

Welcome Carys! Tell us about yourself!

I'll be back hopefully in an hour. Maddi has a fever and feeling pretty bad. We are going to her bf's birthday party, just to drop off the gift then to rest.
Later All.

Thanks everyone for the support... I promise not to leave you all hanging with no word on how things went...

nite...
Goof

Dizneydawn
Real Life Name: Dawn
Family: Son's Treyner 17 and Baylor 12, Daughter Carsyn 14 and significant other - Dan - 2 dogs and now 3 cats ...
Goals: Lose 100 pounds, travel the world and be a good soul to all I meet
Struggles: Foccusing on weight loss
Interesting facts: Used to put a fake beauty mark on my cheek after the Cindy Crawford days...now I have a dark lil spot like Ginger from Gilligans Isle...right wear I faked ...:lmao:
Inside story you want to share:It took Dan and I months to come out to our friends that we were together...and when we finally did...they assumed we were being naughty all the time when we did not post...and they were always right....
Favorite Disney Park, ride and song: Epcot - Illuminations and the music they play..I bawl every time
Anything else you want to add:Just that this thread is proof their is humanity left in the world and that strangers can make a difference...

3DisneyKids
Real Life Name: Erika
Family: married (11 years), 3 kids (son almost 9, daughter 7 and daughter 5; one dog named Bailee)
Goals: Finish losing weight to get to a size 4 (currently made it to a 6); run a half marathon...maybe more!
Struggles: well, weight of course!
Interesting facts: Gee, I have to think on that one!
Inside story you want to share: You all know it all already!
Favorite Disney Park, ride and song: Epcot for park, Space Mountain for ride, song--Somewhere Out ThereExcuse me, is this a Disney song?Anything else you want to add: Love that we have all gotten so close!

AKASnowWhite
Real Life Name: NANCY
Family: DH, DS17(almost), DS15, DD12.5 PETS: 2 cats and a barn full of goats!
Occupation: "kitchen manager" at a local apple orchard where I cook in the farm kitchen/store
Goals:to be happy & healthy
Struggles: to be happy! I'm very, very hard on myself!
Interesting facts: ?? I'm a bit too competitve for my own good sometimes!
Inside story you want to share: I'll pass at the moment
Favorite Disney Park, ride and song:ack. I love them all....well, almost all....
Anything else you want to add:

believen
Real Life name- Vicki
Location-DFW, Texas
Family- happily married for 22 years. I'm 42. DD(21), DS(19), DS(17)
Dogs- Roxy (corgi), Charlie (chihuahua)
Occupation- Wife. Mom, doer of all things that must be done and no one else wants to do- usually appreciated.
Goals- lose 45 lbs, exercise
Struggles- emotional eating- when I'm stressed, tired, happy, bored, excited..........
Interesting fact- I have a sister named Vickie. She was adopted at birth and they named her Vickie. Ten years later, I'm born, my Dad names me Vicki. Vickie found us when I was 16. We are so much alike and best friends! But she is tall and thin- I don't like being the short and fat one!
Inside story- I've lost 3 special people in the last 20 months, my Dad, my mother-in-law, and my sister-in-law, and gained lots of weight. I'm ready for some healing.
Fav. Disney park- Magic Kingdom, Fav. ride- Expedition Everest, Fav. song- all of them, but my new fav. is from Enchanted "How does she know"
Anything else to add- I'm a great listener, it's a gift. Even if I don't chime in much, I'm here listening and laughing.

born2bird
Real Life Name: Kim
Family: Chris (dh), Ian (ds3), Ethan (ds2), Norman (Jenday Conure), Jordan (Sun Conure), Molly (Chesapeake Retriever), Ellie (muttish, australian shepherd)
Occupation: Government Contractor; I work with government employees learning critical languages for their jobs
Goals: lose 30 lbs
Struggles: anything that is or has potato in it, chocolate, and did I say potatoes:rotfl:
Interesting facts: I have a degree in Biology with a concentration in Ornithology. I have done West Nile Virus Research and spent many a day in the woods catching birds.
Inside story you want to share: I have recovered from an 17 year battle with an eating disorder and I want to stay healthy and set the right example for my children.
Favorite Disney Park, ride and song: Pirates of course
Anything else you want to add: I love this thread and the support and friendship that I have found here.

Carys

chbc

DisneyBryan

DisneyWorld Delight
Real Life Name: Liz
Family: Bob (married 12.5 years) Molli (12) Maddi (5), Marvin ((10) miniature Dachshund with Epilepsy)
Occupation: Wife, Mother, and the paperwork side of our construction company.
Goals: Lose 50+ lbs, find myself, and have fun
Struggles: time management, procrastination, eating to live, Hershey’s chocolate
Interesting facts: I have good luck. And I lost my wedding band, on my 8th anniversary camping at a race in Richmond VA. Found it 6 months later, camping in the same spot. All winter long, it laid there waiting for me.
Inside story you want to share:
Favorite Disney Park, ride and song: Magic Kingdom, Rockin Rollercoaster, ummm, too hard to narrow down. Enjoy them all.
Anything else you want to add: I am SUPER Sarcastic, so if you’re in doubt, I’m probably joking.

goofyfan-12
Real Life Name: Paula
Family: share custody with my parents of one loveable mutt named Ozzy
Goals: to lose 100 pounds and be a healthier person
Struggles: committing to exercising five times a week
Interesting facts: I once cooked for the NY Giants... they have their training camp in the area...
Favorite Disney Park, ride and song: I am a sucker for the Magic Kingdom... it is just such a happy place...
Anything else you want to add: my favorite quote: 'A smile is a gently curved line that sets a lot of things straight.' I have no idea who said it... I also like 'Obstacles are things you see when you take your eyes off the goal.'

grumpyyoungguy
Real Life Name: Dan
Family: Torianna (DD 13), Mary "Dani" (DD 11), Dawn significant other, Blaze and Bullseye (DC) (Kids have custody of the cats )Occupation:Senior Corporate Trainer - Communications company
Goals: Retire and travel the world 1 month at a time with my true love
Struggles: Divorce, I am fat !!!Interesting facts: Nothing that interesting about me
Inside story you want to share: Not at this time but maybe later
Favorite Disney Park, ride and song: Epcot, Soarin, "A whole new world"
Anything else you want to add: Nopers

happybratpack

Real Life Name: Maryann

Family...SO: Larry

My dogs are "The Brat Pack" - Tucker-Doodle, Bear, Samantha and Dot-Spot plus a Foster, Millie

Occupation: Commercial Construction Project Manager (ooooh so glamorous )

Goals:
*Be healthy
*Be comfortable with my body
*Be fit enough to do activities I enjoy
*Feel good in a bathing suit and in my regular clothes

Struggles:
*Emotional & Bored Eater
*I give up easily
*Lose motivation easily

I'm 34, the last few years have been horrendous in my personal life and I'm trying to start over. I'm here for support, friends and fun and hope I can return the favor.

My favorite park is the Magic Kingdom and although it waivers between a few choices my favorite attraction is the Haunted Mansion. Fave song is hard....Grim Grinning Ghosts, Pirates or even, gasp, It's a Small World.

HockeyKat
Real Life Name: Kathryn
Family: One cat, Trinity
Goals: Lose 20 more lbs
Struggles: Everything, mostly FOOD!
Interesting facts: I am boring!So not true. I'd let you know.Inside story you want to share: You all know my stories.
Favorite Disney Park, ride and song: Epcot, TestTrack, Illuminations:Reflections of Earth

MaMabearJo
Real Life Name: Jodi Lynn Fritz
Family: Husband (Lyle) Son (Zac 20) Daughter (Hanna 16) Daughter (Sara 15) Dogs: Morgan, Sammy, Buck, Bear, Cats: Chewbaka, Tiger, Oliver, Corby
Occupation: Owner: Dakota Transport, trucking Company, Owner: Dakota Plowing, Plowing Company
Goals:Getting healthy and fit by 2009: Keeping my family Happy and healthy.
Struggles: weight
Interesting facts:nothing to exciting just a good person...
Anything else you want to add: I love to be with my family and friends, my hobbies are flowers, reading, movies, and quilting.

MunkyMe13
Real Life Name: Sarah
Family: Hubby Will and 2 kitties Otis and Wiley
Occupation: Shipping Manager for a Diamond WholesalerDon't forget your bestest friends, K?
Goals: Lose 100-110 lbs total by January 2009
Struggles: snack food... getting to the gym...
Interesting facts: I can write with my toes.
Inside story you want to share: umm... no idea?
Favorite Disney Park, ride and song: Disneyland, The Haunted Mansion, and I love all Disney songs.
Anything else you want to add: Keep Moving Forward!

PixiesHouse

Real Life Name: Cherene
Family: DH, DD6, DD2
Goals: getting healthy and in shape
Struggles: getting healthy and in shape LOL really it is getting through the day and getting done the things I want to do. Kids seem to have their own agenda
Interesting facts: Love to craft, sew, scrapbook and anything else that I can classify as "crafty"You were awfully quiet last week, she's a closet Martha. I have "outed" youInside story you want to share: I have slowly started gaining weight since we were married but it really started with I did IVF with both of my DDs. The hormones did a number on me and I have had problems loosing weight ever since. I am determined to get healthy and happy with myself.
Favorite Disney Park, ride and song: Ride, that is a tough one. I usually end up with the little one who is scared of the rides and we chase characters! I love Tinkerbell and the song from the parade right now. Sorry I can't think of the name right now.
Anything else you want to add:

SeptemberGirl

whgrn

Grumpy, while you are not posting, you are still here in spirit.

Thanks for updating!

It was way fun last night. I am paying the price today! I have to admit that I was NOT good as far as eating goes, yesterday. I think I was probably at 2500-3000 on calories. I am hoping this doesn't hurt me too much on losing this week... Sat nights are my downfall!!

I am going to try and make it to the gym today as penance, hangover and all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter