In Training: Marathon Weekend 2015 (Dopey Challenge)! **COMPLETE**

Congrats!!!!! It was an incredible weekend and I'm looking forward to your trip report. Thursday was freezing cold but all in all I had a blast down there and still can't believe I ran all of those races. Too bad I didn't get a chance to see you and say hi.
Congratulations to you!! :)

Sorry I didn't see you! With all those people around in still shocked that I DID recognize a few folks from the DIS!

Congrats, Shannon!! Can't wait to read all about it. I'm so glad I got to say hi to you before the marathon. I was in shock that I actually saw you in that mob!!
I know!! I'm so glad you said hi! I was hoping to run into you!! :) and congrats to you and Chris, too. :yay:

Congratulations on your races. This is so bizarre that I had to share: I logged onto the live feed of the marathon finish line after a friend posted it on Facebook and watched it for about 10 minutes because it was surprisingly entertaining due to the race commentary. Would you believe that in that time I saw you cross the finish? I'm 90% sure that it was you just from pics on the thread. I laughed and laughed. I wish I knew the time stamp of when I saw you to confirm it, but I wasn't really paying attention.
As long as you keep writing TRs I'll keep reading! Thanks and good job!

Congratulations on your races. This is so bizarre that I had to share: I logged onto the live feed of the marathon finish line after a friend posted it on Facebook and watched it for about 10 minutes because it was surprisingly entertaining due to the race commentary. Would you believe that in that time I saw you cross the finish? I'm 90% sure that it was you just from pics on the thread. I laughed and laughed. I wish I knew the time stamp of when I saw you to confirm it, but I wasn't really paying attention.
As long as you keep writing TRs I'll keep reading! Thanks and good job!
Thanks for the congrats! :goodvibes

OMG - how funny that you saw me! :) That is so cool!

I had someone else text me and someone else tell me on Instagram...so apparently I was just famous that day. :goodvibes

Thank you so, so much for the kind words. :)

Hi Shannon… I FOUND YOU o_O

Ok so that sounds totally creepy but I did follow you here from another forum to check out your trip reports…. So ye… I guess that IS kinda creepy :oops:

ANYWAY… I was so excited to find not only your TR’s but all your training posts as well, thank you so much for writing all about it I’ve really enjoyed reading through this thread over the last few days! :D

First of all… I was at Wine&Dine 2014 as well… SO FREEEEEKING WET! :rolleyes2 Lucky for me I live in Dublin so running in the rain is just same old same old for me! I would take wet and rainy over hot and humid any day of the week. On the downside as my first every rundisney event it sucked that there were not as many character stops, we could see quite a few areas set up with nobody there. We totally missed a few of the characters you got though so no idea what happened there?! We set off a coral ahead of you I think. We did manage to get great pictures with Flick, the Osbourne lights and Buzz and Woody though! As for the afterparty we scored one of those AMAZING kalua pork sliders and a hot chocolate and then hid in Mexico for a while, it was just so damn COLD and still raining. Somehow we ended up in Epcot until right before closing after 3 consecutive rides on Test Track (so nice to sit down and really warm inside UNTIL YOU GOT BLASTED BY RAIN ON THE SPEEDY OUTSIDE BIT… OUCH >:()
Me and my sis have decided to go for Dopey 2016. Reading your training posts was so insightful and really motivating too! I think I mentioned before that I’d never even heard of rundisney events until I read one of your TRs so I’m totally blaming thanking you for our rundisney addiction. I’ve been running lots since I came back but haven’t been following a structured training plan, I’m running a marathon in October and planned on doing Hal Higdon’s Novice 1 for that but I love how you worked your training with several mini training plans towards different races so I’m going to look at the running calendar and pick some goal races along the way that can help focus my training better.

I have a couple of questions for you if you don’t mind:

1) What app where you using to measure your total distance on days where you were walking and running? Like on Disney days or in Chicago?
2) Would you recommend the Garmin 220? I was thinking of getting that one and I see it’s the one you’ve been using.

Also some randomness…
Your yoga teacher sang to you?? That would totally freak me out.

My sister is currently in Vegas and I’m in the process of ordering sparkle skirts to her hotel for us both! This has definitely been influenced by your thread!

Tomorrow is St. Patricks Day (as I’m sure you’re aware) so it's a day off work over here and lots of celebrating also running a 10k tomorrow in my hometown before the parade :yay:

Finally THANK YOU for this thread! It's AWESOME! :thanks:

I'm off to read your Dopey TR!

Hi Shannon… I FOUND YOU o_O

Ok so that sounds totally creepy but I did follow you here from another forum to check out your trip reports…. So ye… I guess that IS kinda creepy :oops: [/quote]
:teeth: No worries, I'm not creeped out!
ANYWAY… I was so excited to find not only your TR’s but all your training posts as well, thank you so much for writing all about it I’ve really enjoyed reading through this thread over the last few days! :D
Thanks reading them!! :goodvibes
First of all… I was at Wine&Dine 2014 as well… SO FREEEEEKING WET! :rolleyes2 Lucky for me I live in Dublin so running in the rain is just same old same old for me! I would take wet and rainy over hot and humid any day of the week. On the downside as my first every rundisney event it sucked that there were not as many character stops, we could see quite a few areas set up with nobody there. We totally missed a few of the characters you got though so no idea what happened there?! We set off a coral ahead of you I think. We did manage to get great pictures with Flick, the Osbourne lights and Buzz and Woody though! As for the afterparty we scored one of those AMAZING kalua pork sliders and a hot chocolate and then hid in Mexico for a while, it was just so damn COLD and still raining. Somehow we ended up in Epcot until right before closing after 3 consecutive rides on Test Track (so nice to sit down and really warm inside UNTIL YOU GOT BLASTED BY RAIN ON THE SPEEDY OUTSIDE BIT… OUCH >:()
OH MY GOSH I KNOW, wasn't Wine & Dine crazy this year?! I definitely need to give that race another shot...first year I was injured, then then monsoon of 2014...I'm so sorry that the weather was so blech for your first runDisney race! :( Sounds like the after-party wasn't too bad for you! There was no way I could stick around for it since I'd been sick earlier in the day...I was just happy to have made it through the race in one piece. :sick:
Me and my sis have decided to go for Dopey 2016. Reading your training posts was so insightful and really motivating too! I think I mentioned before that I’d never even heard of rundisney events until I read one of your TRs so I’m totally blaming thanking you for our rundisney addiction.
:teeth: Yeah I'd never heard of runDisney either until I read a trip report! The addiction is real!

YAY for Dopey in 2016! I had such a blast doing it this year. You ladies will love it!
I’ve been running lots since I came back but haven’t been following a structured training plan, I’m running a marathon in October and planned on doing Hal Higdon’s Novice 1 for that but I love how you worked your training with several mini training plans towards different races so I’m going to look at the running calendar and pick some goal races along the way that can help focus my training better.
Yeah, I really think doing it that way made it less overwhelming for me! And thinking of it as many small training plans helped me not to get burned out last year! :thumbsup2

Which marathon are you signed up for in October?? Your first, right?? So exciting! I'm signed up for a marathon here at home in September and am trying a Galloway plan for that - first time I've used a Galloway plan since training for the 2011 Princess Half Marathon! I think I'm just feeling the burnout after Dopey so I wanted to try 3 days per week of running and see how that goes.
I have a couple of questions for you if you don’t mind:

1) What app where you using to measure your total distance on days where you were walking and running? Like on Disney days or in Chicago?
The Apple Health app - it's just automatically built into the iOS system on my iPhone. :)
2) Would you recommend the Garmin 220? I was thinking of getting that one and I see it’s the one you’ve been using.
YES. I love mine!!:lovestruc
Also some randomness…
Your yoga teacher sang to you?? That would totally freak me out.
YES!! Weirdest thing ever! :confused3 I have yet to take another class with her! :rotfl2:
My sister is currently in Vegas and I’m in the process of ordering sparkle skirts to her hotel for us both! This has definitely been influenced by your thread!
YAY!! :yay: I still LOVE my SparkleSkirts. My addiction has just continued to grow over last year/this year...which ones did you order?
Tomorrow is St. Patricks Day (as I’m sure you’re aware) so it's a day off work over here and lots of celebrating also running a 10k tomorrow in my hometown before the parade :yay:
That sounds like so much fun! Just business as usual for me tomorrow, sadly. :)
Finally THANK YOU for this thread! It's AWESOME! :thanks:
Thanks for reading it! I'm glad you found me! :)
I'm off to read your Dopey TR!
Yay!! :yay:

OH MY GOSH I KNOW, wasn't Wine & Dine crazy this year?! I definitely need to give that race another shot...first year I was injured, then then monsoon of 2014...I'm so sorry that the weather was so blech for your first runDisney race! :( Sounds like the after-party wasn't too bad for you! There was no way I could stick around for it since I'd been sick earlier in the day...I was just happy to have made it through the race in one piece. :sick:

Ye it was pretty CRAZY alright! Still so much fun though, the atmosphere on the course was fantastic and fair play to all the people that were out cheering us on despite the miserable weather. I was SO tempted to go back this year for W&D but it just doesn’t make sense financially, plus I’m heading over in January so those trips would be super close. Coming all the way from Dublin it makes sense to do one big trip, still being a crazy Disney addict I checked flights a few times for November and I’m kinda relived now that it’s sold out so I can’t be tempted anymore! It only takes one moment of madness! :jester:
I know I felt so bad for you reading that part of TR It sucks that you felt ill, such bad timing! :( I read your TR with the injury too, I’m thinking third time lucky for you! W&D is definitely the most appealing half IMO no early wake up, three parks, a proper after party, it’s on during food & wine festival AND of course it’s alcohol themed! I am pretty excited though about the marathon weekend half because it’ll be my first time running in MK.. main street and the castle, I’ve already had a few Dopey dreams and the good ones always include running into MK, I’ve had one bad one ALREADY where I slept in the first morning, stupid overactive brain!! :duck:
:teeth: Yeah I'd never heard of runDisney either until I read a trip report! The addiction is real!

YAY for Dopey in 2016! I had such a blast doing it this year. You ladies will love it!

I love reading trip reports, it's definitely a real addiction! I'm so bad at writting my own though :headache:I'm still writting my November one, i've completely neglected it so going to try get a few days done today!
I'm so excited for the Dopey trip! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek :dogdance:

Yeah, I really think doing it that way made it less overwhelming for me! And thinking of it as many small training plans helped me not to get burned out last year! :thumbsup2

Ye I think that's definitely a good strategy! I was training the last few weeks for the 10k yesterday on St Patrick's Day and my goal was to beat my PB of 1hr 4mins but I totally secretly wanted to beat 1hr which is a goal I set my self way back when I originally started running and managed it in 58:51... I'm still on a bit of a runners high today!

Which marathon are you signed up for in October?? Your first, right?? So exciting! I'm signed up for a marathon here at home in September and am trying a Galloway plan for that - first time I've used a Galloway plan since training for the 2011 Princess Half Marathon! I think I'm just feeling the burnout after Dopey so I wanted to try 3 days per week of running and see how that goes.

We're signing up for the Dublin City Marathon. Yes it'll be our first! I would definitely prefer my first to be in Disney but I'm thinking I probably shouldn't do my first Marathon as part of the Dopy challenge! Now THAT would be Dopey! Oh cool, will this be your first non-Disney full Marathon? Interested to see how the new training plan works for you. I'm still working on mine, I'm off on holiday on Friday for a week and a half so I'm planning to start a new training plan when I get back. Looking for a good 10mile race to sign up to so I can use that as my proof of time for Dopey.

The Apple Health app - it's just automatically built into the iOS system on my iPhone. :).

Just found it on my phone... Everyday is a school day! :D

YES. I love mine!!:lovestruc.

Just ordered one for next day delivery... Eeeeeeek!

YAY!! :yay: I still LOVE my SparkleSkirts. My addiction has just continued to grow over last year/this year...which ones did you order?.
We both went for the red mini tech skirt. It will make an easy costume for one of our Dopey runs. Assuming we like them (which I’m guessing we will) I’d say we’ll order another one or two before then. We’ve got plenty of time so will probably hold out for a sale, you mentioned a black Friday one I think?
That sounds like so much fun! Just business as usual for me tomorrow, sadly. :)

It was a fun day! Ended up a beer festival though so feeling a little delicate today on top of post 10k run soreness!

Thanks for reading it! I'm glad you found me! :)

Yay!! :yay:

Aw thanks, I'm a little bumbed that I finished it all I was really enjoying reading about your training/random disney addictions. I'm going to finish my TR **elsewhere** and then post the whole thing on here and probably start some sort of training thread myself, I'd say it's good to have it all documented even for yourself to be able to read back over it. Are you doing something similar again this year?

Ye it was pretty CRAZY alright! Still so much fun though, the atmosphere on the course was fantastic and fair play to all the people that were out cheering us on despite the miserable weather. I was SO tempted to go back this year for W&D but it just doesn’t make sense financially, plus I’m heading over in January so those trips would be super close. Coming all the way from Dublin it makes sense to do one big trip, still being a crazy Disney addict I checked flights a few times for November and I’m kinda relived now that it’s sold out so I can’t be tempted anymore! It only takes one moment of madness! :jester:
I was really tempted to sign up, too. That happens to me with pretty much every Disney race, though...it wouldn't have worked out though. I have all of my time of work planned out through February and I've already got quite a few trips lined up (Disney-related, of course) so I don't think my husband would have been too thrilled with me.
I know I felt so bad for you reading that part of TR It sucks that you felt ill, such bad timing! :( I read your TR with the injury too, I’m thinking third time lucky for you!
UGH, I know! I feel like...I love Wine & Dine so much (the concept, the course, how it's a smaller race at night with no challenge) and it clearly does not love me back!! I'll try it again some day, but it's not going to be for a few more years. :(
W&D is definitely the most appealing half IMO no early wake up, three parks, a proper after party, it’s on during food & wine festival AND of course it’s alcohol themed! I am pretty excited though about the marathon weekend half because it’ll be my first time running in MK.. main street and the castle, I’ve already had a few Dopey dreams and the good ones always include running into MK, I’ve had one bad one ALREADY where I slept in the first morning, stupid overactive brain!! :duck:
I SO agree with you! I really do love running through the Magic Kingdom, but the Wine & Dine course and atmosphere (when it's not raining) is way better, in my opinion.

That's pretty early to be having Dopey dreams already!!
I love reading trip reports, it's definitely a real addiction! I'm so bad at writting my own though :headache:I'm still writting my November one, i've completely neglected it so going to try get a few days done today!
You stop! Your trip reports are fine! :)
I'm so excited for the Dopey trip! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek :dogdance:
You should be!!
Ye I think that's definitely a good strategy! I was training the last few weeks for the 10k yesterday on St Patrick's Day and my goal was to beat my PB of 1hr 4mins but I totally secretly wanted to beat 1hr which is a goal I set my self way back when I originally started running and managed it in 58:51... I'm still on a bit of a runners high today!
That's awesome!! Way to go!! :yay:
We're signing up for the Dublin City Marathon. Yes it'll be our first! I would definitely prefer my first to be in Disney but I'm thinking I probably shouldn't do my first Marathon as part of the Dopy challenge! Now THAT would be Dopey! Oh cool, will this be your first non-Disney full Marathon? Interested to see how the new training plan works for you. I'm still working on mine, I'm off on holiday on Friday for a week and a half so I'm planning to start a new training plan when I get back. Looking for a good 10mile race to sign up to so I can use that as my proof of time for Dopey.
AHH so cool! I totally agree with you, I could never have had my first marathon be part of Dopey. I'm sure I could have been trained enough but I would have been a nervous wreck the entire weekend. I know plenty of other people do it and are fine, but not me!!

Yes, first (and probably only) non-Disney marathon! Although Chicago or New York might be cool...
Just found it on my phone... Everyday is a school day! :D
Indeed it is! :teeth: Honestly, I pretty much never use that app! Only when I travel and know I've walked a ridiculous amount.
Just ordered one for next day delivery... Eeeeeeek!

We both went for the red mini tech skirt. It will make an easy costume for one of our Dopey runs. Assuming we like them (which I’m guessing we will) I’d say we’ll order another one or two before then. We’ve got plenty of time so will probably hold out for a sale, you mentioned a black Friday one I think?
Yay! I have that one and I love it! It's the one with the black shorts, right? That's the one I wore for the marathon thus year. :)

They almost NEVER have sales. There was a Black Friday sale for RawThreads but SparkleSkirts almost never discounts their skirts. And if they do it's $5 off or something. They know they don't need to discount to sell the skirts.
It was a fun day! Ended up a beer festival though so feeling a little delicate today on top of post 10k run soreness!
That does sound like fun! I hope you've been recovering okay. :)
Aw thanks, I'm a little bumbed that I finished it all I was really enjoying reading about your training/random disney addictions. I'm going to finish my TR **elsewhere** and then post the whole thing on here and probably start some sort of training thread myself, I'd say it's good to have it all documented even for yourself to be able to read back over it. Are you doing something similar again this year?
Cool! I hadn't thought about doing another training report...I guess if I did it would be for Dumbo, but I might...I did enjoy doing this one. :) Thanks for checking it out!

I was really tempted to sign up, too. That happens to me with pretty much every Disney race, though...it wouldn't have worked out though. I have all of my time of work planned out through February and I've already got quite a few trips lined up (Disney-related, of course) so I don't think my husband would have been too thrilled with me.

UGH, I know! I feel like...I love Wine & Dine so much (the concept, the course, how it's a smaller race at night with no challenge) and it clearly does not love me back!! I'll try it again some day, but it's not going to be for a few more years. :(

It's so tempting! I like the look of the glass slipper challenge so that's on my list but I imagine Wine&Dine would win out! I'm excited to see what's announced for Paris next year, it's very hush hush the moment! Oh ye you're going for your coast to coast, that's really cool! I've never been to Disneyland but have read a few race reports and it looks pretty cool! Did you post already about your glass slipper challenge?
WHERE IS THE LOVE Wine&Dine! :mad:

I SO agree with you! I really do love running through the Magic Kingdom, but the Wine & Dine course and atmosphere (when it's not raining) is way better, in my opinion. That's pretty early to be having Dopey dreams already!!

The pictures on Main Street are always really cool! I know! I'm already overthinking it :rolleyes2

You stop! Your trip reports are fine! :)

I just take a few months to write them... DOH :headache:

That's awesome!! Way to go!! :yay:

:thanks:

AHH so cool! I totally agree with you, I could never have had my first marathon be part of Dopey. I'm sure I could have been trained enough but I would have been a nervous wreck the entire weekend. I know plenty of other people do it and are fine, but not me!!

Ye I think the Marathon would just be this big unknown scary thing hanging over my head for the rest of the weekend if it was my first. I'm hoping the Dublin one goes well, I'm hoping end of October isn't too late training wise to be doing my first one.

Yes, first (and probably only) non-Disney marathon! Although Chicago or New York might be cool...

Ye I'm thinking the Dublin one will be a once off too, I'm interested to see what the entertainment is like around the course but I've not got very hopes!

Indeed it is! :teeth: Honestly, I pretty much never use that app! Only when I travel and know I've walked a ridiculous amount.

Ye it might come in handy this next week, I'm heading to Brussels, Rome and then Venice for a holiday/wedding, debating wether on not to bring my running gear as I've only got a carry on allowance but I REALLY WANT TO TRY OUT MY NEW GARMIN and running in a new place sounds fun too. Packing starts tonight so we'll see!

Yay! I have that one and I love it! It's the one with the black shorts, right? That's the one I wore for the marathon thus year. :) They almost NEVER have sales. There was a Black Friday sale for RawThreads but SparkleSkirts almost never discounts their skirts. And if they do it's $5 off or something. They know they don't need to discount to sell the skirts.

Ye I think that's the one! Currently on route to my sister in Vegas! Ah I see I must have gotten those confused. I think it'll just be the one for now anyway!

That does sound like fun! I hope you've been recovering okay. :).

Thanks! I've actually had an easy recovery which is nice! Out running again this morning and feel fine. My boyf on the other hand who ran with me and isn't training at the moment was barely able to walk yesterday... tehehe :ssst: It's the first time we've run together and I didn't feel like I was holding him back...

Cool! I hadn't thought about doing another training report...I guess if I did it would be for Dumbo, but I might...I did enjoy doing this one. :) Thanks for checking it out!

Yes you should! :yay:

It's so tempting! I like the look of the glass slipper challenge so that's on my list but I imagine Wine&Dine would win out! I'm excited to see what's announced for Paris next year, it's very hush hush the moment! Oh ye you're going for your coast to coast, that's really cool! I've never been to Disneyland but have read a few race reports and it looks pretty cool! Did you post already about your glass slipper challenge?
WHERE IS THE LOVE Wine&Dine! :mad:
Nope, nothing to post about Glass Slipper yet! Hopefully I'll be able to get in when registration opens!
The pictures on Main Street are always really cool! I know! I'm already overthinking it :rolleyes2
Happens to the best of us! :)
I just take a few months to write them... DOH :headache:
They are a lot of work!
Ye I think the Marathon would just be this big unknown scary thing hanging over my head for the rest of the weekend if it was my first. I'm hoping the Dublin one goes well, I'm hoping end of October isn't too late training wise to be doing my first one.
I know exactly what you mean. Getting the first one out of the way before doing a challenge is the way to go, I think!
Ye I'm thinking the Dublin one will be a once off too, I'm interested to see what the entertainment is like around the course but I've not got very hopes!
I hope it's awesome!!
Ye it might come in handy this next week, I'm heading to Brussels, Rome and then Venice for a holiday/wedding, debating wether on not to bring my running gear as I've only got a carry on allowance but I REALLY WANT TO TRY OUT MY NEW GARMIN and running in a new place sounds fun too. Packing starts tonight so we'll see!
Wow, that sounds awesome! Have so much fun!!
Ye I think that's the one! Currently on route to my sister in Vegas! Ah I see I must have gotten those confused. I think it'll just be the one for now anyway!
YAY!! I hope you two love them! :)
Thanks! I've actually had an easy recovery which is nice! Out running again this morning and feel fine. My boyf on the other hand who ran with me and isn't training at the moment was barely able to walk yesterday... tehehe :ssst: It's the first time we've run together and I didn't feel like I was holding him back...
:rotfl2: That's what happens when you don't train, sill boy!!
Yes you should! :yay:
:goodvibes I'll think abou tit!

Nope, nothing to post about Glass Slipper yet! Hopefully I'll be able to get in when registration opens!

Oh I thought when I read you're upcoming events you meant the Glass Slipper Challenge this year, are you planning on going for marathon weekend 2016?

I know exactly what you mean. Getting the first one out of the way before doing a challenge is the way to go, I think!

Hopefully! Either that or it'll scare the heck out of me and I'll be terrified for Dopey.. haha..

I hope it's awesome!!

Wow, that sounds awesome! Have so much fun!!

Thank you, currently sitting in a hotel in Rome waiting on himself to finishing up some boring worky stuff so we can go do some site seeing! Went for a run in Brussels and my knee feels a bit funny and keeps clicking so that's not good, also only pressed the run button on the Garmin once so it was showing my pace but not actually recording yet and only realised halfway through... DOH!

YAY!! I hope you two love them! :)

I got this text message yesterday from the sis: 'OMG THESE SKIRTS ARE SOOOOOO COOOOL' So I'm thinking they'll be a hit!

:rotfl2: That's what happens when you don't train, sill boy!!

I know right!! I enjoyed randomly poking his legs for the next few days.. tehehehe :D

I'm almost finished your Dopey TR, love it and so far YOU ARE KILLING IT! All that training really set up nicely for the weekend.

Oh I thought when I read you're upcoming events you meant the Glass Slipper Challenge this year, are you planning on going for marathon weekend 2016?
Nope. Glass Slipper Challenge for 2016. :)
Hopefully! Either that or it'll scare the heck out of me and I'll be terrified for Dopey.. haha..

I hope it's awesome!!
I'm sure you'll do great! The training is the tough part.
Thank you, currently sitting in a hotel in Rome waiting on himself to finishing up some boring worky stuff so we can go do some site seeing! Went for a run in Brussels and my knee feels a bit funny and keeps clicking so that's not good, also only pressed the run button on the Garmin once so it was showing my pace but not actually recording yet and only realised halfway through... DOH!
Uh-oh, I hope your knee is okay! Have fun sightseeing later!
I got this text message yesterday from the sis: 'OMG THESE SKIRTS ARE SOOOOOO COOOOL' So I'm thinking they'll be a hit!
Yay! I hope you ladies love them!!
I know right!! I enjoyed randomly poking his legs for the next few days.. tehehehe :D
:rotfl2:
I'm almost finished your Dopey TR, love it and so far YOU ARE KILLING IT! All that training really set up nicely for the weekend.
BEST WEEKEND EVER! I'm almost afraid to sign up for it again because my experience was so perfect this time. I don't think I can top it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter