Inkedupmommas getting married y'all! A WPJ & Disneyfamilymoon PTR!OMG, TR link is UP!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool1::cool1: on your souvenir!

Praying for you with the legal issues and looking forward to the start, love the preview pics :goodvibes

That news made my day yesterday & I can't wait to hear updated over the next 6 months!!! I love babies!!!!

P.S. the announcement idea is SO cute with the mouse ears

So excited for you both :cool1:

Are you going find out the sex?

Sending ton of good vibes your way for legal issues :wizard:

Congratulations again!!! Now if I can just get pregnant too, we can share newborn stories next year. ;)

Good luck with the legal woes.

Shut the Front Door!! Wow, Amazing...Congratulations!!! That is great news for you guys!!!

My thoughts and prayers go out to you for the best outcome to come out of all this legal mess! **** Pixiedust ****. Good Luck!

Oh Jen....I am sitting here in my hotel room in Florida with happy tears running down my cheeks. I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for you and Bob. How are the kids liking the idea?

This is just great!

Best of luck at court next week...I know this has been never-ending for you.

Thank you all for your incredible support and enthusiasm! I am trying to come up with a clever TR title, though me thinks I gots one! It was Lurkyloo approved too, so it could be a winner ;) In other news, I got my hard copy of pics from roots, now I just need to upload them to photo bucket, who claims I have run out of storage space, despite me paying a hefty yearly fee... DOH! gonna have to figure that one out, cause Im not sure I even got all the pics from honeymoon on there yet!

Luckily Sophia kept notes, so I should be able to remember some stuff, enough to write a TR anyway.... if not you'll have a decent amount of Root photo eye candy to hopefully keep you around!

OMG, I'm having a baby! A Disney baby!! Can you guys believe it! and in October at that! I am so stoked!

Yay on getting your pics!!

Boo to photobucket

WOO HOO for Disney Baby!!!

princess: pirate: :scratchin

FINALLY have the chance to say...CONGRATULATIONS!!!! SO excited for you and can't wait for more pics! :woohoo:

Congrats on the new baby and so looking forward to the wedding pix!

My sister is also having horrible legal issues trying to get rid of her husband who asked for the divorce. I feel your pain and hope all is resolved soon.

Oh, a Disney baby! So exciting!!! I love this and I can't wait to see the Roots photos!!

So, I said this on Jenn's (fantasylandmom)TR but I'll say it on yours too. I re-requested you on IG.

Happy Mother's Day!

file_zps35e2108a.jpg

Hey yall! I'm still here! If you notice I put up a new ticker :) 2 actually lol! Need to make a baby one too! Anywho, thank you for the well wishes and mommas day wishes! I finally got MOST of my pics uploaded to photo bucket, which was NOT easy! PB was being not nice, and it took 5 days for the wedding pics alone.. in hindsight I would have only did the ones I planned on using... but there are too many to choose from! I blame the root! NOW, I just need time for the beginning of a TR! BUT it's gonna happen! I'll have a PTR soon enough that I'll have to start so no more delaying!

Hope all is well with everyone! I am reading along, just not commenting, I apologize!

In personal non Disney news, baby bean is A-OK! So far so good! 3 weeks tilI know if it is a Mickey or a Minnie!

Congratulations on the new addition!!!! Yay!!!! Can't wait to see all the pictures of the wedding and Disneymoon! I hope your daughter is dealing with the baby news alright. I hope it's a healthy happy Mickey or Minnie!

OK guys.. I did it! I started my TR!! I know, I know I know!!! FINALLY! I can't promise I will remember every detail as much I would have 3 months ago, but I promise some cool pics, dining reviews, drama and reviews of new experiences!

I got married & went on a Disneymoon & all I got was a BABY! Inkedupmommas married!! ( I couldn't fit in the Y'all.. grr..)

Hope to see y'all over there! Thank you for all of the LOVE and SUPPORT you gave me throughout my whole journey, it helped and meant more to me than you'll ever know!

(new) Adventure is out there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter