Inkedupmommas getting married y'all! A WPJ & Disneyfamilymoon PTR!OMG, TR link is UP!

I am still here

Hope court goes well and your ex leaves you alone.

:flower3:

Still waiting. We've waited a year for this, a few more weeks or so won't kill us. Take your time and live your life. :goodvibes

Truly truly love y'all! I'll report back tonight if we have court! Haven't received any paper work saying otherwise, so assuming it is going on as planned... if not, it is on for April 2... ugh.

Thanks guys!:thanks::hug:

Thanks guys! Court tomorrow.... Grateful it at least wasn't rescheduled! Wish me luck!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I'm still here and waiting patiently, ok not so much!!!!! I hope court went well or as well as those things go.:)

Well you know... she does have lots of stuff going on... so we should give her a break...

But you know... if this was a rowdier bar kind of crowd... We'd be throwing stuff around now... the drinks, the food, the chairs...;)

But since we're softer, gentler Disers... I guess we can just start tossing around the pixie dust... :scratchin

pixiedust: ...... pixiedust: ...... pixiedust: .......pixiedust: ......pixiedust:

lololol @ Patricia! You are crazy!

OK, SO court went bad! It now has to go before a judge and goodbye money, had to hire a lawyer. boo. Hopefully it will now all iron out though and we can all move on!

In good news, Roots are done with my pics and I should receive my CD with images soon! Which means, I can get this show on the road! Now, heres to hoping I remember anything lololol!

Thanks again for sticking around guys! Have a great weekend!

Sorry to hear court did not go well :flower3:

Yay for wedding pics being done :goodvibes

lololol @ Patricia! You are crazy!

OK, SO court went bad! It now has to go before a judge and goodbye money, had to hire a lawyer. boo. Hopefully it will now all iron out though and we can all move on!

In good news, Roots are done with my pics and I should receive my CD with images soon! Which means, I can get this show on the road! Now, heres to hoping I remember anything lololol!

Thanks again for sticking around guys! Have a great weekend!

CAN NOT WAIT to see the Roots pictures!!!! and read your TR!

It really sucks that court went bad and that you now have to hire a lawyer. I really hope it finally solves things though.

I am still here reading. I am SO SORRY court didn't go well and you had to hire a lawyer. I hope soon this will just be a bad memory and things will be settled and a distant memory!

I'm also sorry to hear about your legal troubles. It really is so stressful.

But just to let you know that we are all still hearing waiting to hear all about the wonderfullness that happened to you. Can't wait to see more wedding pics and hear all about your trip. Your trip reports are the best and am looking forward to reading it!!!

Hello! Hope the mess with your ex gets settled soon..i bet its sooo stressful! Ugh!
Sending pixie dusk your way

Hi guys.. remember me? If you don't, I don't blame you! I hope my big news will help you forgive me, and draw you back in???

YUP! Thanks to Jophia taking the other wee ones on the Disneymoon we were able to bring home the very best Disneymoon souvenir ever! I am just about 3 months now, and due the end of October! Bob is over the moon, and so am I! I knew it would happen quick, but jeesh...

In other news, we are STILL dealing with legal stuff, and it has escalated, so I do appreciate a bit more time! Court is next week, and hopefully done after that. Please send any and all good vibes, prayer, good energy and pixie dust my way!

I'm also waiting on the disc of images from Roots. Bless their hearts, they are so busy and thought they did send it, but they didn't. I should receive it soon, and then I can give you the good stuff!

Ok, happy Friday, I love ya and thanks again for all of your love and support!!!

How amazing!! Congratulations! Sending you prayers and good vibes for your court troubles. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter