Inkedupmommas getting married y'all! A WPJ & Disneyfamilymoon PTR!OMG, TR link is UP!

HI GUYS!!! I'm back! I'm married! and I've never been happier! Well, today I'm actually bumming, lol! Today Bob went back to work, thus ending our honeymoon officially! I started back yesterday, but he was off and here when I got home, so it wasn't bad. Today feels a bit sad with no kids and no Bob, but at least I have my Disboards familia!

Thank you all again for alllll of the love and support! It was amazing to come home to such wonderful messages!

The wedding day was more than I could have ever hoped, dreamed or wished for! I'll elaborate more when I have more time, but know it truly was my happily ever after fairy tale moment!

I don't have a ton of time before work, and I'm waiting on PP pics and wedding pics before I really dive into the TR, but here are a few pics I do have, and the link to our Root preview! (photos courtesy of mobile uploads from various friends, and Jophia)

My favorite so far-
25957_10200334830238347_1038139757_n_zpsf3d8e036.jpg

487757_10200414002503051_847919928_n_zps50889398.jpg

65257_10200414002303046_957549820_n_zps19b07fbd.jpg

72973_10200414002943062_363432593_n_zps1c2d0a48.jpg
13012_10200414016783408_1917253186_n_zps34491584.jpg
196331_10201074486043396_1958186948_n_zpsa01839bb.jpg
312417_10151385196232170_347502972_n_zpsd156f4c0.jpg
538004_10200414010143242_541987699_n_zps31252de8.jpg

Our amazing and perfect Root Photography preview!
SERIOUSLY, not enough thanks can go out to them. Anything you think you know or love about them can not even begin to describe them. Times it times a million and you may be close!

Love to you all! Be back soon!

You all looked amazing! Great pictures. So glad that you're describing it as your fairy tale again.:goodvibes

I cannot wait for this TR!

I love your pics!!! I saw the previews, you are brave to have gone in the snow with no sleeves. You must have been cold!

I'm so happy that your wedding day was everything you hoped for and more. I had a feeling it would be. You deserve all the happiness in the world! Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures and to read about your Familymoon.

I started my TR while you were away, the link is in my signature. :)

Welcome Home Jenn

Can't wait to hear all about your honeymoon and wedding and see more pics

What you have showed so far is amazing!!!

pixiedust:

Loved the photos. Once again, Roots Photography did a wonderful job. I can't wait to read your TR.

I've read all your reports from the beginning, and have only commented a couple times, because I feel like you have all your regulars and friends. But I just have to say I sooo happy for you. Your story is a fairy tale come true. Cuz all fairy tales have bad times before the happily ever after.

I wish all the happiness in the world for you!! Of course, I can't wait to read your trip report about your amazing wedding and honeymoon.

God bless your family!!

You all looked amazing! Great pictures. So glad that you're describing it as your fairy tale again.:goodvibes

I cannot wait for this TR!
Thank you SO much! I honestly felt beautiful for the first time in my life, truly something I can not describe :cloud9: As for the TR, idk where to even start!!!!!

I love your pics!!! I saw the previews, you are brave to have gone in the snow with no sleeves. You must have been cold!
Mel, NOT at all! I was so overheated and my nerves were nuts! My feet were the only cold part!

I'm so happy that your wedding day was everything you hoped for and more. I had a feeling it would be. You deserve all the happiness in the world! Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures and to read about your Familymoon.
Thank you :) Can't wait for more pics too lol! and photopass!

I started my TR while you were away, the link is in my signature. :)
I have subbed, will try and catch up... the name has me nervous!

Welcome Home Jenn

Can't wait to hear all about your honeymoon and wedding and see more pics

What you have showed so far is amazing!!!

pixiedust:
Thank you Kelly! and thank you for be considerate enough to post pics while I was gone :) Said it earlier, not sure where to start!

Loved the photos. Once again, Roots Photography did a wonderful job. I can't wait to read your TR.
Thank you! I can NOT wait to see how the rest of the pics turned out!

I've read all your reports from the beginning, and have only commented a couple times, because I feel like you have all your regulars and friends. But I just have to say I sooo happy for you. Your story is a fairy tale come true. Cuz all fairy tales have bad times before the happily ever after.

I wish all the happiness in the world for you!! Of course, I can't wait to read your trip report about your amazing wedding and honeymoon.

God bless your family!!
Awe, thank you so much! Please DO comment, I have my regulars and friends because of comments like yours! I can never have enough Disboards friends or family! I have enough love for everyone!! Especially for people who actually have cheered me on the whole way! I truly appreciate it and believe good vibes have gotten me as far as I have come! Hoping to get to TR soon... can't come up with a name, and don't have my normal amount of pics :/ Again, not sure where to start... with the wedding , but not many pics!

Start at the very begining...the very best place to start.......(now break out into song).

My suggestion is to start with the Wedding stuff, before you forget the little details, this way you will have it written down for the rest of time. I find that there are bits of the day I have forgotten, that someone else remembers and when they bring up the story it makes me happy.

Then the trip report!

Mel, NOT at all! I was so overheated and my nerves were nuts! My feet were the only cold part!

Thank you Can't wait for more pics too lol! and photopass!

I have subbed, will try and catch up... the name has me nervous!

Wow! That's crazy that you didn't even feel cold. That' good though, must have made taking the photos so much easier.

You should be nervous... :rolleyes1

Hi Jenn
Welcome Back!! I so can't wait to hear about your wedding and disneymoon!!
You looked sooooo BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE you in the veil!! OMG...it was perfect!!

I love how your kids walked you down the aisle! that was awesome...
and the picture in snow if amazing!!!

wishing you years and years of happiness!

Awe, thank you so much! Please DO comment, I have my regulars and friends because of comments like yours! I can never have enough Disboards friends or family! I have enough love for everyone!! Especially for people who actually have cheered me on the whole way! I truly appreciate it and believe good vibes have gotten me as far as I have come! Hoping to get to TR soon... can't come up with a name, and don't have my normal amount of pics :/ Again, not sure where to start... with the wedding , but not many pics!

I SO agree with this philosophy!!

You were so BEAUTIFUL with your handsome new hubby. As for the TR name, not original; but follows the theme...how about

Inkedupmomma got married ya'll!
(You know the ya'll is what sucked me in to begin with)!

HI GUYS!!! I'm back! I'm married! and I've never been happier!...

My favorite so far-
25957_10200334830238347_1038139757_n_zpsf3d8e036.jpg

Hey Happily Married Lady..:wave2:

Btw... that photo is stunning! You are positively glowing... like it's bursting out from the inside...:goodvibes

I'm so happy for you...

now not to be a nudge or anything like that...:scratchin

But you do know...

that having a PTR...

Kinda insinuates that there will be

a TR at some point...

(not to rush you or anything as you bask in your Newly Wedded Bliss ...;)

But... just saying...:rolleyes1

popcorn::

Start at the very begining...the very best place to start.......(now break out into song).

My suggestion is to start with the Wedding stuff, before you forget the little details, this way you will have it written down for the rest of time. I find that there are bits of the day I have forgotten, that someone else remembers and when they bring up the story it makes me happy.

Then the trip report!
OK, I agree, kinda waiting on pics from roots.. guess I can start without them though?

Wow! That's crazy that you didn't even feel cold. That' good though, must have made taking the photos so much easier.

You should be nervous... :rolleyes1
photos weren't too bad for me.. can't say the same for everyone else! lololol

Hi Jenn
Welcome Back!! I so can't wait to hear about your wedding and disneymoon!!
You looked sooooo BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE you in the veil!! OMG...it was perfect!!

I love how your kids walked you down the aisle! that was awesome...
and the picture in snow if amazing!!!

wishing you years and years of happiness!
thank you so much! It means so much all the well wishes and friends I have made on here! I'm trying to get to the TR! Promise!

Your pictures are awesome Jenn. You look so happy, congratulations!!
thank you thank you thank you!

Love the preview pics! You all look so amazing and happy! Looking forward to seeing the rest of the pics and a TR!
thank you! I think we all are stupid happy that day lolo!

I SO agree with this philosophy!!

You were so BEAUTIFUL with your handsome new hubby. As for the TR name, not original; but follows the theme...how about

Inkedupmomma got married ya'll!
(You know the ya'll is what sucked me in to begin with)!
ahahaa.. totally thought about using that name for the TR, but so much happened, so many ideas in my head! and thank you so much for your kind words <3

Hey Happily Married Lady..:wave2:

Btw... that photo is stunning! You are positively glowing... like it's bursting out from the inside...:goodvibes

I'm so happy for you...

now not to be a nudge or anything like that...:scratchin

But you do know...

that having a PTR...

Kinda insinuates that there will be

a TR at some point...

(not to rush you or anything as you bask in your Newly Wedded Bliss ...;)

But... just saying...:rolleyes1

popcorn::

:rotfl: you kill me! love it! Working on it , I promise! Actually, got my PP pics today, so thats a plus! thank you for the kind words about my pictures! The one you posted is my fav so far as far as iphone pics go! OK, anyway, I promise , I am getting to the TR!

Foot tapping, :rolleyes1, looking at watch.........

I'm not a very patient person!! LO!L

Ooooh sweetie!! I'm so happy for you!!! Congratulations on your new marriage. I know I don't post very much, but I'm soooo soooo happy for you four!!

I remember how your amazing story started and I can't wait to see how the life of two very in love people turn out over the next 50 years. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Blessings! Blessings! Blessings!! Y'all look so beautiful and I can't wait to read and see more!! :goodvibes

Jenn, I got behind for a number of reasons, but I'm here now. And I am sitting here with tears rolling down my cheeks after looking at the Root preview pictures. You have a beautiful family and you can just see the love you have for each other in all of your pictures. :love:

Guys.. anyone? YOu here still? PLEASE don't hate me! Life got crazy! Is crazy! getting crazier with every passing day! I PROMISE that I will be writing a TR! Not sure how great it is going to be, but I promise Root photos, PP+ pics and lots from my camera...although not as many as I normally take.. doh! I have court with Jack's dad AGAIN on Tuesday (supposed to be Tuesday..his lawyer LOVES last minute changes!) and yes, this is the 5th time! I am truly praying it all gets resolved this time. please pray for me as well! Once I get that giant craziness out of the way and my taxes, I can start to focus on more fun stuff like all of you!

I'm sorry it's been a let down. I know y'all root for me so hard, and I promise I will get something to you asap!

Happy Sunday, hope yall are relaxing and feeling fine! 323 days til we are back to WDW..at least the trip I have planned in my head :rotfl:

I'm still here, and will wait until you are ready to start the TR. I understand life getting crazy. I'm sorry your ex is being a jerk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter