Insomniacs unite

Woke up to use the bathroom and we had no power. I had no idea what time it is (it’s raining so hard to tell) got up to check my phone to make sure I didn’t oversleep (I’ve never overslept ) and it was 3:30. Then I was up. It’s gonna be a long day.
Ugh, that’s rough. The rain woke me up around 3:30, then I just tossed and turned until 5:00. Hopefully the work day goes by quickly for us and we get better sleep tonight.

I have sleep issues as well. I added magnesium taurate vitamin. I take it 45 min before I want to go to bed. It has been a good week. My doctor recommended the vitamin and it’s really been great. Also supposed to help with restless legs.

I have sleep issues as well. I added magnesium taurate vitamin. I take it 45 min before I want to go to bed. It has been a good week. My doctor recommended the vitamin and it’s really been great. Also supposed to help with restless legs.
I tried adding magnesium for about 2 months and didn't get any additional relief. I'm glad it's working for you and I know it's worked for many others. Just not sure why it doesn't seem to work for me. 🤷‍♂️

Woke up to use the bathroom and we had no power. I had no idea what time it is (it’s raining so hard to tell) got up to check my phone to make sure I didn’t oversleep (I’ve never overslept ) and it was 3:30. Then I was up. It’s gonna be a long day.
Ugh. Sorry you lost power

I still tend to sleep better during the day than at night. For me, this is primarily due still wearing a Velcro boot on my left foot. God willing within the next week or so that will go! Grateful for the blessing of all sleep, of course. I sometimes think I do better during the day because at night I am trying so hard to sleep so that my beloved elderly dad can get his sleep. Daytime is more natural and/or I am finally all tired out. For me, sleepy stories, music, and videos do nothing. I have even tried listening to, "Stay Awake," from Mary Poppins--didn't work. I do remember as a preschool teacher rubbing gently the kids backs as they listened to a story tape. That always seemed to work. Just a suggestion for those of you with someone who would try this for you. Sweet Dreams always with a hug to all of you. Prayers, of course, too.

I still tend to sleep better during the day than at night. For me, this is primarily due still wearing a Velcro boot on my left foot. God willing within the next week or so that will go! Grateful for the blessing of all sleep, of course. I sometimes think I do better during the day because at night I am trying so hard to sleep so that my beloved elderly dad can get his sleep. Daytime is more natural and/or I am finally all tired out. For me, sleepy stories, music, and videos do nothing. I have even tried listening to, "Stay Awake," from Mary Poppins--didn't work. I do remember as a preschool teacher rubbing gently the kids backs as they listened to a story tape. That always seemed to work. Just a suggestion for those of you with someone who would try this for you. Sweet Dreams always with a hug to all of you. Prayers, of course, too.
I hope you can lose the boot soon! I’m still working so my boss would not be happy if I slept during the day! Lol I worked nights for a couple years but I never slept during the day either.
I was sleeping while taking a medicine for my anxiety but now I need to wean off of it because it’s making me grind my teeth all the time (which is painful, annoying to others and just looks weird!). So I’m trying to avoid caffeine, read and hope it helps.

My sleep has been a bit all over the place, but I’ve been away from home. 🌺🏝️The time change and the slower pace has resulted in deeper sleep, but I’m waking every few hours…then falling back to sleep. 😴

When I get home, I’m definitely going back on a magnesium supplement. That has worked in the past for me.

So.....we stayed in the Aheville area for the week. We ate at a FABULOUS tapas type restaurant for two nights. So....let's just say a woman showed me ALL her ladiness two nights. I got dinner and a show lol.

My sleep has been a bit all over the place, but I’ve been away from home. 🌺🏝️The time change and the slower pace has resulted in deeper sleep, but I’m waking every few hours…then falling back to sleep. 😴

When I get home, I’m definitely going back on a magnesium supplement. That has worked in the past for me.
I’ve never tried that but I’m going to look into it!

After waking me at 4 am so I could be a part of kitty shenanigans, Boris is now trying to sleep. He crawled in bed with DH and can’t fall asleep because DH is snoring loudly. Cat karma 😹
I’ve been up since 4 too or is it 3 since we put the clock back?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter