Inspired by EROS' mailbox thread...which is worse

browneyes

DIS Veteran
Someone telling you to call them and they hang up on you (an accident, I'm sure;) ), or them having a full pm box? I'm thinking a full pm box. HINT HINT.:p

Well I know your not talking about me so who is it?

Having a full PM box IS aggravating, Shannon, but not NEARLY as aggravating as being paged to a phone extension, just to have it be either 1) busy or 2) no answer :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by kejoda
Well I know your not talking about me so who is it?
Some one that says I sound like I'm from Alabama instead of Georgia. Them be fighting words.;)

Deb, I can understand your frustration. You're a busy woman, it's disrespectful to call a Dr and not be there when she/he answers.:(

Mine just YCE stuff in it..:o

Sorry about that Shannon, but I thought I accidently dialed one of those 900#'s. .

;)

:teeth:

Originally posted by WillyJ
Sorry about that Shannon, but I thought I accidently dialed one of those 900#'s. .

;)

:eek: :eek: WillyJ???:eek: :eek:

Browneyes, I could NEVER hangup on you;) . I'm a sucker for those Southern accents in Southern belles. Years ago I got briefly involved with a Delta Flight Attendant, whom I actually met in Berlin. Anyway, she was from Florence, South Carolina,..........and her "Pappy" was a pretty conservative, almost redneck, member of the U.S. Congress. I had a chance to visit her family down there, and I felt like I had been airlifted into a set from Gone With the Wind...........the Southern Aristocracy still existed;) ;) . I had the sense that they hadn't quite accepted yet that they had actually LOST the Civil War:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: .

Originally posted by browneyes

Some one that says I sound like I'm from Alabama instead of Georgia. Them be fighting words.;)

WELL................ YOU DO!!!!!!!!!!

:p :p :p :p :p

Come and get me!!!!!

Lea Ann! I'm appalled! I'm a Georgian thru and thru. My mom and dad are from Alabama, maybe you hear their influences in my voice.:p

EROS, I hear that about souther accents a lot. I prefer Yankee accents myself.:p

Willy, that was me you called! 1-900-Shannon.;)

Originally posted by browneyes

EROS, I hear that about souther accents a lot. I prefer Yankee accents myself.:p

Willy, that was me you called! 1-900-Shannon.;)

I prefer Yankee Candles..:rolleyes:

So Shannon...that's how you got all this time to be on the dis....;)

Well, you told me that I didn't sound like I was from Texas - you told me that I sounded like a YANKEE!!!!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I stand by what I said, Ms. Alabama.

Come on down here and teach me a lesson - it's the big state in the middle of the bottom.

Oh, okay Shannon, got ya. . but could you turn off that Disney music in the background next time? It's a little distracting. . .

;)

Actually, WILLY, I did see a CD in WDW that I think you should pick up;) ;) ;) ........

DISNEY THEMES FOR HOT LOVIN' :jester: :jester: :jester: ........

That was okay; it was "Small world" that ruined the mood. . .

;)

I'll look for that Eros when I wear out this new Springsteen CD. . ;)

LOL, Willy.:teeth: I'll change the soundtrack next time. How does Elton sound?:p

EROS, did you buy that cd?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter