Inspired by the dessert thread SHOW US PICTURES of your WDW DESSERTS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
StephaBabe50 said:
Mmmm this all looks so good!

This is sooo off topic, but I have to ask - where are you in your sig? That place is beautiful!!

And to add to the thread, I have no idea what pound cake is, but that looks GOOD!! :teeth:

Here are all the desserts we ate on our recent trip:

Mickey Mouse Rice Krispies treat:
DSC00919.jpg

Artist Point chocolate cake:
DSC00984.jpg

Le Cellier creme brulee and chocolate "moose":
DSC00960.jpg

DSC00959.jpg

California Grill banana dessert:
DSC00952.jpg

Jiko flourless chocolate cake:
DSC00946.jpg

Wolfgang Puck Cafe key lime pie:
DSC00923.jpg

And my personal favourite - Beaches & Cream No Way Jose Sundae!!!!
DSC00880.jpg

Bananas and Butterscotch Buzz from California Grill
Dessert1.jpg

Peaches and Cream from California Grill
Dessert2.jpg

Spcial Birthday Chocolate Wave from Coral Reef
Dessert3.jpg

Strawberry Shortcake & Key Lime Pie at Seasons
DSCN1071.jpg

Dessert and Full Throttle. WOW. My kids wants that. And this would be them. :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Wazzo said:
And my personal favourite - Beaches & Cream No Way Jose Sundae!!!!
DSC00880.jpg

:worship: We're not worthy, we're not worthy.

BeckWhy said:
Desserts at Chef Mickey's
DSCN0506.jpg

I love these too! I'm seriously thinking of eating very little (perhaps one pea) this year at Chef Mickey's and devoting my time to dessert. Last year, we didn't even have time for dessert. I mean, it was ALL YOU CAN EAT and I ate none! :sad2: It was tragic!

I don't remember the exact name, but it was a chocolate and apricot cake with rasberry gelato at Spoodles-
DSCF0354.jpg

Everything looks so good!!!!!!!!!
We aren't going until December, but I just can't wait!!! :woohoo: This is what I should be doing so I can eat it all....... :yay: .........but I'm not. Bad me.

Chocolate wave and orange surbet at corel reef
P7170188.jpg

this thread is killing me! ive been dropping hints like crazy(you know mentioning it in every conversation or when ever the conversation turns to birthdays or feb.) that i want to go to disney for my bday, now the only hard part is which dessert to start with ;) .

Those Minnie flip flop things are a little scary looking!! How did they taste?

Note to self-do NOT open this thread just before lunch. My mouth is watering, especially when I saw those cream puffs at Chefs de France. You mean I was there and didn't have those?

PPFQP said:
My birthday cake - Chocolate Whiskey Cake at Le Cellier in Epcot.

IMG_0890.jpg

Sorry to hijack the topic, but I wanted to know where you got the personalized birthday button? I've only seen them at Disneyland Resort, nowhere around WDW, and would love to get one when I'm there in 08.

Jules

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter