Inspired by the dessert thread SHOW US PICTURES of your WDW DESSERTS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We decided to try the POP's tie-died cheesecake

POP10.JPG

Lets just say it is NOT NY Style Cheesecake!

the bottom layer, which appears marroon in the picture is actually cake. In my mind, it is a strange combination for someone who is used to "crumb" bases to cheesecakes. Kevin and I had a lengthy discussion about the various colored layers of cheese cake and final ruling is that they do NOT have individual flavors. When we were tasting them, we thought maybe they did, but it was obvious that it was our minds playing tricks on us and we hadn't even been drinking yet! :drinking1 :drinking1

Overall? I didn't really care for it. I definitely didn't like the cake as the base, and the cheescake part of it, just wasn't creamy like I enjoy it. The cheescake part of it had a grainy texture.

Also, I expected the foodcoloring to change our tongue color, and it didn't! I was disappointed in that! I was expecting this to be a "kid" friendly sort of thing...and kids LOVE to have their tongues colored!

Oh I love the tie dye cheesecake! Will be making a trip to Pop for a piece! :love:

The desserts look soooooooooooooooo good I see the surgeon 2 weeks after I get back I guess I need to drop extra weight now so I won't hear oh you gain a little weight since last years check up I don't want to miss trying a least a few of them they are sooooo tempting can't wait to go

Can anyone tell me if The Main St Bakery still make the Banana Bread Pudding?

:banana:

Thanks.

Anyone have a photo of the Butter Griddled Poundcake from the Liberty Tree Tavern? The original one has disappeared.

To bump this back up to the 1st page... :goodvibes

Dessert offerings at the GF RPC - cream puffs, fruit tartlet, PB&J square, and raspberry cheesecake pastry
DSC01274.jpg

Anyone have a photo of the Butter Griddled Poundcake from the Liberty Tree Tavern? The original one has disappeared.

Yes please please please!! driving me nuts everyone ooohing over it but no pic!!! :goodvibes

I am going to lock down this resurrected thread and direct everyone to the food picture thread stuck on the top of the board.

thanks for keeping everything in one spot:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter