Inspired by the dessert thread SHOW US PICTURES of your WDW DESSERTS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
CdnDisneyFan said:
Sorry to hijack the topic, but I wanted to know where you got the personalized birthday button? I've only seen them at Disneyland Resort, nowhere around WDW, and would love to get one when I'm there in 08.

I got it at the Magic Kingdom. I stopped by City Hall (on the left just as you enter the park) when I was there in the morning, and they gave it to me. I understand that there is a place in each park where you can obtain one, but mine was from the Magic Kingdom.

I subscribed to this thread a while ago, and I just found my pics of two desserts from the Millenium Celebration!
The first is something I got at the San Angel Inn....It was a Chocolate EPCOT Ball with Vanilla Ice Cream inside......
milleniumdessert.jpg

The kids got this at the Coral Reef Living Seas restaurant called The Sandy Beach

milleniumdessert2.jpg

And these were DEeeeeelicious desserts from the Cape May Cafe this past October:
HPIM2717.jpg

Flan

HPIM2720.jpg

I don't know but it looked real pretty

HPIM2719_edited.jpg

brownies, a chocolate mini cake and Key Lime tarts

HPIM2718.jpg

The one that you dont know what it is are actually mini cheesecakes and the chocolate thing in the middle is actually the famous OREO BON BONS!!!

Here's my contributions to this Decandently Delicious Dessert thread!

Warm Valrhona Chocolate Galette with white chocolate gelato from Flying Fish Cafe
100_1136.jpg

Warm Apple Almond Tart with cinnamon ice cream and caramel sauce from Flying Fish Cafe
100_1137.jpg

Blueberry Buckle with Lemon Ice Cream from Cinderella's Royal Table
100_1111.jpg

Ice Cream Sundae with Chocolate Crown from Cinderella's Royal Table (and my cute niece!)
100_1110.jpg

Flourless Chocolate Mocha Cake Stack with vanilla ice cream and chocolate caramel sauce from Jiko
100_1040.jpg

Great idea for a thread! OMG This looks soooooooooooooo good. How was it? DH and I have plans to eat at the scifi for dinner one night. We just love that place and the oreo milkshakes!

Chocolate Tart at the Sci Fi, new this last October...

9730dessert.JPG

Great idea for a thread! OMG This looks soooooooooooooo good. How was it? DH and I have plans to eat at the scifi for dinner one night. We just love that place and the oreo milkshakes!

The tart at the Sci Fi was fantastic! Very thick and rich, but not too rich. I loved it.

I have NO IDEA how we don't put on 15 lbs. when we go to WDW and just eat all the food and desserts! I hardly have dessert once a week at home, and when I do, it's maybe 1 small cookie or a bite or two of cake in a restaurant. And yet, I have dessert 2 or 3 times A DAY in WDW on TOP OF all the other food! Wow! I REALLY hope my clothes still fit after my week there this July! :rotfl:

Here are a few from my 5/17/07-5/22/07 trip.

Dessert sampler served at the end of the tasting menu at Bistro de Paris.

B09.jpg

Banana and Butterscotch Buzz from the California Grill.

Cal04.jpg

Hot Fudge Sundae from the Ghiaradelli Soda Fountain in the Marketplace.

FF05.jpg

Pistaschio Creme Brulee from Jiko.

JK05.jpg

Brownie Sundae from the Plaza.

Plaza02.jpg

Desserts from the Beirgarten.

BG03.jpg

Since the originaly posted photo has disappeared for the renowned Butter Griddled Poundcake from the Liberty Tree Tavern, could someone please post another photo of it. :)

Coffee at Park Fair 1900 dinner
IMG_8326.jpg

Children's dessert at Flying Fish. White Chocolate Mickey Puzzle with sugar paints and chocolate cupcake.
flyingfish.jpg

I subscribed to this thread a while ago, and I just found my pics of two desserts from the Millenium Celebration!
The first is something I got at the San Angel Inn....It was a Chocolate EPCOT Ball with Vanilla Ice Cream inside......
milleniumdessert.jpg

The kids got this at the Coral Reef Living Seas restaurant called The Sandy Beach

milleniumdessert2.jpg

And these were DEeeeeelicious desserts from the Cape May Cafe this past October:
HPIM2717.jpg

Flan

HPIM2720.jpg

I don't know but it looked real pretty

HPIM2719_edited.jpg

brownies, a chocolate mini cake and Key Lime tarts

HPIM2718.jpg

I was just reading reviews on that other board & someone wrote that Cape May had very few desserts?! Looks like a great assortment & yummy to me!

Rose & Crown Apple Crumble:

Rose & Crown Chocolate Guiness Cake:

50's Primetime Cafe Apple Crumble:

50's Primetime Cafe Thick Chocolate Shake:

50's Primetime Dad's Brownie Sundae:

Le Cellier Chocolate Whiskey Cake:

Spoodles Chocolate-Apricot-Pistaccio Cake with Raspberry Gelato:

Spoodles Creme Brulee:

Beaches & Cream No Way Jose Sundae:

Boulangerie Patisserie Chocolate Mousse:

Boulangerie Patisserie Chocolate Eclair:

Various Pastry at Boulangerie:

More Pastry from Boulangerie:

Plaza Sundae:

Port Orleans French Quarter Beignettes:

Giant Mickey Rice Crispie Treat:

Sci-Fi Chocolate Shake:

Tusker House Chocolate Cake:

Some Crystal Palace Desserts:

Great pictures everyone!! Those desserts look delicious!!

OMGoodness! These desserts look sooo yummy!! I don't know if I can wait until December 2008 to go back to WDW...like Veruca Salt says, "I WANT IT NOW!!" ;)

Wonderful pics everyone! :goodvibes

Had to dig these up.....they're from 2005

Maple Creme' Brulee from Le Cellier
HPIM1326.jpg

Signature Dessert from Le Cellier (Triple Chocolate & Orange Cake--YUMM popcorn:: )
HPIM1325.jpg

I was just reading reviews on that other board & someone wrote that Cape May had very few desserts?! Looks like a great assortment & yummy to me!

We ate at Cape May last October, and were overwhelmed by all the yummy desserts on their buffet. They had more tasty choices than any of the others we've been too. We literally tried at least 1 of everything. Those one items are actually Oreo Bon Bons, not mini chocolate cakes, you bite them and they look gross inside, all grey, but they were so yummy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter