INTEREST - Disney Sketch Swap

Next year sounds like it will full of fun birthdays!

Reddy, then think about joining the World Showcase group. That one won't be too bad as single pages to use in an album.

Next year sounds like it will full of fun birthdays!

Reddy, then think about joining the World Showcase group. That one won't be too bad as single pages to use in an album.

yes it does....think I'm having a harder time with Megan becoming a teenager than I am turning 50!

Eldest starts High School next year. That one hurts some. The double digits and teenager part weren't as bad. But when Little Bit turns teenager, then I will feel it.

Having children later than others was good because I was more prepared. I was still way too selfish in my 20's for anything but me. The not so great part is when everyone starts to think you are the granny and not the mommy. Not looking forward to that.

I'm in for a few groups.

Annie, my youngest is starting High School next year, I am feeling very old!

We will be celebating her 16th next year in Disney. When did my baby grow up?!

Cassey

First of all...Annie you look every bit a "young spring chick" and I can gaurantee it will be a VERY VERY long time until anyone thinks you look more granny than mommy. You crack me up!

Would you consider doing a few 2 page groups?

First of all...Annie you look every bit a "young spring chick" and I can gaurantee it will be a VERY VERY long time until anyone thinks you look more granny than mommy. You crack me up!

Would you consider doing a few 2 page groups?

hmmmm where is the begging smilie??
just a general Disney or each park??

Hi guys! I'm lucky enough to be able to get into some pages again since Annie is so awesome! These are so much fun! And, I remember Good Times...and I am going to be 1/2 way between the big 3-0 & the big 4-0 two weeks from today. We were super young parents. But, we beat the odds! Most wouldn't still be together...lucky us! It was hard to do college, work and raise a baby....wouldn't recommend it to anyone! Lol I know we are the minority when it comes to the stats. We are kind of old souls though. Our little guy even loves the Beatles! Just took him to see beatlemania now a couple weeks ago. In fact, Paul in the show was from the old epcot show! Anyway...Annie...you are as young as you feel!

Okay, because it's my swap and I can do I what I wanna. A few 2 page groups.

The Four Worlds, general Parks and colors.

Not sure why the color didn't copy over from the other swap listing. I'll go fix that. Guess I kept on deleting when I took of the non Disney color Disney themed group. :rotfl:

And thank you Traci. When a youngster like you still thinks I look good, I'm happy. :cloud9:

I didn't meet Jim until I was 30, got married at 34 (he really dragged his feet) and had Megan at 36, so was a late start to everything :rotfl:
kind of funny, at my grief group last night I said my grandma was a widow at 50 in 1964, I was 46 and look nothing like my grandma did....she was an "old" lady at 50, she looked the same as she did in her 70's, thank goodness for hair color:rotfl:

yay for 2 page LO's!!! will go check out the new groups!

Annie- question...I just bought a few books from the sketchsupport site. Can I also choose from there or would you rather I just stick strictly to the site? I didn't buy the books for this swap, so it's fine either way...I just wanted to have them!

I picked the website so that everyone has access to the original sketch. This way we do not have to label the page with photo sizes. We can go to the sketch and see it.

When we label the back of pages, we will put our DIS name, real name and Sketch # [noting if it is from the single or double section of her website with an A or B] But this I will put in the instructions when I list those later on.

Long story short, we should stick to the website.

Although I am envious of you having books. Does she list out the measurements in the book too?

I feel so special!

Please put me down as an angel, but more than likely, I'll end up joining...I like the groups a bit too much too. Rezzum Frezzum!

You know I love your work, but I won't really twist your arm. You pick groups if you want them. Sit out as an Angel if you don't. Just remember that Nancy gets first crack at doing them, so if you really want any....I'm just sayin.

I picked the website so that everyone has access to the original sketch. This way we do not have to label the page with photo sizes. We can go to the sketch and see it.

When we label the back of pages, we will put our DIS name, real name and Sketch # [noting if it is from the single or double section of her website with an A or B] But this I will put in the instructions when I list those later on.

Long story short, we should stick to the website.

Although I am envious of you having books. Does she list out the measurements in the book too?

No problem! I figured...just wanted to see! I didn't know they sold books...I noticed on the side of the website...yes measurements listed in the books...can't wait to get them...LOL I ordered 5!! Well...one is card sketches! But, I got 3 2-page and 1 1-page then the cards! Their sketches are great! Helps to put things together quickly when you are so far behind in your scrapping!! (Like me!!)

You know I love your work, but I won't really twist your arm. You pick groups if you want them. Sit out as an Angel if you don't. Just remember that Nancy gets first crack at doing them, so if you really want any....I'm just sayin.

I'll take that under advisement ;)

I was going to ask about using sketches from the books too. I have 4-8, I think. And I want to get the travel one. Getting those books, have done more to get me scrapping more than any other thing before. The basic layout of the pages are exactly the way I like to scrap. The sizes of the photos match, lots of photos not those 1 picture pages, and I'm slowly learning how to use patterned paper together.

Oh, and excited to see some 2 pagers too!

:rolleyes1 Really trying to stay away from this swap :rolleyes1

Hi guys! And, I remember Good Times...and I am going to be 1/2 way between the big 3-0 & the big 4-0 two weeks from today.

Funny Erin. I turn the same age you are talking about on Sunday March 4th. We are almost the same age by a few days.

Is anyone planning on the single page groups? I don't want to sign up for empty groups.

I ususally make 2 page layouts for my self. However, I find that the single ones we make are easier for me to use -- I am much more likely to have the right photos for a single page than for a pre-made double page. I can always make a co-ordinating 2nd page if I need it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter