**Introduce yourself!!!**

Hello everyone,

Your board is so fantastic, glad to be in such similar "Disney mad" company.

My name is Denise from London and I will be staying at the Disneyland Hotel for the 1st time in May - on my 1st trip I could only afford to look at the hotel and swoon but now I am v v happy

Nice to meet you all :lovestruc

Hi Dizilus,
Elaine, Jackie, Elaine and Reid welcome you to the DLP DIS board :goodvibes

We are a friendly bunch here so please join in on any other thread or if you have a number of questions then just start a new thread for each

If you have not had a look yet, DLP posting rules are here
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1477038,
DIS posting guidelines can be found here
http://www.wdwinfo.com/guidelines.htm

Lovely to meet you too Denise :).

Hi everyone,

Im Michelle aka tigger2891 :tigger: and have lurked on these boards for a couple of days now. Im 28 and live with my other half Colin(50) and our DD who is 9. We are 1 week and 5 days away from our third trip to DLP:cheer2: and I am sooooooooo excited, we have stayed at Davy crockett and Santa Fe in the past and we are going back to Santa Fe this time...cant wait to see the new Cars theme :yay:

countdown to our trip began yesterday when I went and picked up the eurostar tickets and today I will be sitting down and deciding where we are going to eat each day ( am off to the restaurant review thread next lol )

Look forward to getting to know everyone xx

Hi Michelle . Elaine, Jackie, Elaine and Reid welcome to DLP DIS board :wave2:

We are a friendly bunch here so please join in on any other thread or if you have a number of questions then just start a new thread for each :goodvibes

If you have not had a look yet, DLP posting rules are here, DIS posting guidelines can be found here.

Nice to meet you and glad that you have come out of lurkdom :goodvibes

I guess I should give a proper "Hello" :cutie:

I am Heather I am 35, I am also traveling with my Husband John and our 18 month old son Ky. We are located in the US in California, only 1.5 hours drive (with traffic sometimes more or less) from where it all started, Disneyland. We have traveled to Florida several times as my DH's family live about 1 hour from WDW. So this is a whole new experience to travel so far to visit a completely unfamilar park. I am just scared I might fall in love.

Some strange facts about us;

DS had his first trip to Disneyland at 2 months old, and has now been over 30 times.

I have an insanely large collection of Nightmare Before Christmas.

I am slowly making DH fall for Disney!!

Hi my name is Sam I'm 28 and I'm married to Michael 33. We have 2 children Mia who is 6 and Liam who is 3. We also have a chocolate Lab who is 1 called Woody (can you guess my childrens fav film!). We live in Suffolk. I am a stay at home mum but have just started up my own cake and cupcake business.

We are visiting dlrp for the 1st time on the 9th June and staying at the hotel Cheyenne. I'm not telling the children til we are on our way. They keep asking to go when the adverts are on and I keep telling we have to save hard to which Mia tells me kids under 12 go free anyway so will be cheaper! I am finding it hard to not tell them but I know seeing there faces from the surprise on the way will be worth the wait.

I'm thinking of buying shares but need to look into it a bit more. I am going to plan as much as we can as I want to get as much done as possible!

Have an absolutely fantastic time whenever you are going. :yay:

Hi Heather and Sam thanks for dropping in and saying hello.

As a DL lover Heather I think you will be pleasantly surprised by the similarities at DLP. There might not be the scale of all the parks at WDW, but DLP is full of Disney detail :)

Sam you will find that the posters on this board love to help newbies plan their holiday and help them with all the tips and tricks such as shareholder club. If you cannot see a thread with your topic just start a new thread and folks will be sure to jump in :goodvibes

I missed this thread before my first few posts.

I am Christine. My dh and I and our three children twin 11-year-old boys and an 8-year-old girl, love to travel. We are not as Disney-addicted as some here, but we do like to slip Disney into our travel plans when we can. We have done big trips to WDW - 6 or so days a piece, but also done a day or two at a Disney location while vacationing nearby - that is how we visited Disney Land CA and Disney Land HK. This summer we are planning a trip to England, France and the Netherlands with 2 days at Disney Land Paris.

hi my names dawn im 28 from west midlands

im married to steve and have owen who is 5, scarlett who is 2 and ollie who is 9 months

we will be planing our first disneyland paris trip next year

me and scarlett are disney mad and owen is cars mad

Hi! I was a member a few years ago, and it's nice to see so many of the same posters as were present back then.

Someone once said my family might grow out of Disney trips and I felt all miserable - hopefully this will not be the case. If I haven't grown up at this point it isn't going to happen.

I am 29 and disabled (fibromyalgia) and so not working, and my husband is hopefully about to finish his phd at some point soon so one of us will be working in an actual job.
We have three children who are 10 (girl), 5 (boy) and 3 (another boy, but this one likes princesses).

My trips to dlp so far have been:

1995 (daytrip- with my mum, dad and sisters)
2007 - April - staying in various cheap hotels after we bought a francilien pass helped by the disboards members
2007-Halloween - we caved and bought Dream passes for the extra magic hours and stayed in Cheyenne
2008-January - 'Santa' bought plane tickets and car hire so dh didn't have to drive all the way down from Fife - we stayed in Cheyenne then Sequoia
March 2008 - 5 nights at Davy Crocket, 1 at Dream Castle
May 2008 - One night at the Holiday Inn with just my daughter.
August 2008 - 5 nights at Holiday Inn, 2 at Dream Castle
2008 - October - 2 nights in the Holiday Inn, 2 nights at Explorers - the last trip with our Dream pass and since then we haven't been.

I've been buying Merlin passes with our Tesco clubcard vouchers to stave off the theme-park cravings but it isn't the same.

We've also been to Disneyland California twice - once in 2006 when we stayed with friends and had a 3-day pass, and once in 2009 when we stayed at the Paradise Pier and also at the Knotts Berry Farm hotel.

I'm currently thinking of buying dream passes again but we're flat broke so it will have to be budget trips - the hotels are so much more expensive now! I used to get bargains on Expedia but I'm not seeing them at the moment.

Hi

Nice to meet you all. I am Ness, married to Matty and having our first trip to Disneyland Paris 4 - 7 April. We are taking 3 of our children aged 13, 7 and 5. We will be leaving our 19,17 and 1 year old at home this time but hope to plan a return trip with all the family soon.

Ness x

Hi Ness,
Elaine, Jackie, Elaine and Reid welcome you to the DLP DIS board :flower3:

We are a friendly bunch here so please join in on any other thread or if you have a number of questions then just start a new thread for each

If you have not had a look yet, DLP posting rules are here
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1477038,
DIS posting guidelines can be found here
http://www.wdwinfo.com/guidelines.htm

Not long to go for you until its DLP time :woohoo:

Hello! My name is Elizabeth and I live in Ontario Canada (but I am originally from North Carolina). My hubby Marco and I have been going to WDW annually (and in 2009, twice- had to see what it was like at Christmas time). We went to Disneyland in California last year for the first time and loved it! We are going back to WDW this September (LOVE this time of year) and I am trying to budget for a Paris trip in August, which MUST include DLP. I have been a DIS member a while, but never looked at this section, but I am really hoping and praying we can swing the Paris trip as well.

I am reading books (Unofficial Guide to DLP) and searching forum and airlines in preparation for the trip. I keep looking at whether or not to stay in an apartment the whole time or send the last couple of days at DLP. So much to decide.

DH and I don't have kids, but we have two dogs we just adore. The worst part of traveling is leaving them behind.

Its very nice to meet you all. I love the DIS!:wizard:

I've already posted a few times but I might as well introduce myself!

Hello everyone, I'm Amy, I'm 21 years old and I live in Oxford, England. :)

I love Disney, everything about it, and have been to DLRP, DLC and WDW. Don't think I have a favourite, it feels just as magical wherever you are!

My next trip is to DLRP in September with one of my best friends, four nights at the Sequoia Lodge, so excited because it will be the first time I've ever stayed in a Disney hotel! :banana:

I'm loving this forum, so much useful information and really friendly people. Thanks for having me! ;)

Hi Elizabeth and Amy good to meet you both.

Hope you will stick around the DLP boards :goodvibes

Hi everyone! My name is Callie, 21 from Dublin, Ireland!
Disney mad especially Disney Princesses! :D 1st visit to DLP was with DM and DS in July '06, then WDW in Sept '09. Going back to DLP in Dec '11!! Can't wait! :banana:
Came across this site around the time I went to WDW in 2009 and have been hooked ever since! :)

I've just found this thread, I've been a member for several years now so thought I'd just say hello :cool1:

Im Tash just about in my 30's still :rotfl2: I'm married to Ed who is just out of his 30's we have 2 DS's Jonah 12 Tobias 9 & 2 cats called Barney & Fritz

We live in rural Herefordshire and i run my own business.

We love disney and have been to WDW twice in recent years and been to DLP quite a few times, and returning at the end of August for our disney fix.

I love this board, its given me so much information - who needs guide books when you are a member of the Dis :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter