**Introduce yourself!!!**

Hi,

I've just booked for DLP for 2-6 Oct for my birthday (3rd). This will be my 6th visit to DLP and my 7th Visit to Disney Parks (I've also been to Tokyo) and I can't wait.

I am travelling with my husband, I need to make him a disneylover lol, at the moment he is indifferent lol.

I will be staying at the New York but have also stayed at the Santa Fe in the past.

I found this site when for the first time ever I decided to plan my trip to DLP :) Although I have been so many times before, I feel like I have never really scratched the surface lol.

So excited to go back:cool1:

Hello everyone,

We're DL California regulars but will be going to DLP in July as part of a larger Europe trip. "We" consists of me, DH, and our two 9-year-old daughters. We live in Calgary. DH and I visited DLP once on Hallowe'en 2003 for one day, but that was a while ago, and I'm sure lots has changed.

Thanks for the tips - DISers are the best! :yay:

Not new, but never introduced ...

I'm a Belgian gal, and went to DLRP for the first time in 2004.
I've been there 13 times now.

I have never stayed in an actual Disney hotel, as it's just way too expensive.
I'd much rather stay in a cheaper hotel and being able to go more often, then to save up for 2-3 years to stay at, for example, Hotel New York and only being able to go once in 3 years or so.

I have stayed in Kyriad though 3 times now, but no Disney magic what so ever in there.

Hello everyone..

I'm Stefanie and i am 22 years old.. I am living with my parents in Holland (west part of the netherlands), that is in Europe, and about 6 or 7 hours away from Disneyland Paris.

I have ADHD and they think i have a light form of autism, they are going to test me at the end of may. Therefore i have an EAC when i am in DLP, so feel free to ask me about EAC's.

I love to go see the characters in DLP and i always bring a small gift for them.(some people think it is weird, i have no idea why :confused3 )

This may i am going on my 11th DLP trip in my lovely 22 years of life (love that the amount of trips is almost have my age :cool1: )
I can't wait for my next trip, it is going to be my longest stay :woohoo:

hi everybody!
I've been snooping about for a wee bit now and have a few questions so thought it only polite to say hello first :)

I'm Leona and me and the hubby and kids are going for our first trip to DLP June 16th -20th. We're staying at sequoia lodge. It's so sweet to watch the kids getting more and more excited. Found the little one packing bananas in her case the other day so we had snacks to eat when we get there!:lovestruc:banana:

We have a few wee challenges regarding my son's autism and my husband's coeliac disease which are worrying me a bit but I'm sure I'll get all the help I need to ensure we have a fun time regardless!

I'll throw my hat in and say hi too!

I'm Al, a bloke, 29 years old and a Disney enthusiast! Only been to DLP twice before, once back in 2007 for the 15th anniversary celebrations and more recently just a day trip in April this year.

Been posting on here and generally reading around, what a fantastic resource. Planning on proposing to my girlfriend at DLP next October (have to save some serious pennies first, hence why it's so far in advance), so am using this board, and it's great users, to pick up excellent idea's so that the 'proposed proposal trip' is one to remember.......:)

I've only recently discovered this site but I'm already in love with it so I thought I'd say hello. :wave2:

I'm Emma, 27, and a bit of a late starter when it comes to visiting Disney, I was 24 on my first trip to DLP (engagement holiday), been back once since (Hen Weekend) and WDW (Honeymoon) and now planning another little DLP-adventure in September (Introducing DD to the Disney family). Very excited!!

Even though I have been before, after reading loads of posts on here I feel like I have missed so much and can't wait to see it all in a new light on my return.

xXx

Hi, I'm Anne from Cork, Ireland. We have 4 kids (15, 12, 7 & 4)
and our trip in July will be our second visit to DLRP. This time we're staying in Explorers and visiting the parks for 2 days.

In March 2009 we stayed in Adagio Val d'Europe and spent 3 days in the parks. Our youngest was 6 months old and ds2 got an ear infection while there so we're hoping to see & do more this time!

We haven't told the kids about Disneyland. We're stopping off on our journey to the South of France for our 'real holiday' so it will be a huge surprise for them. We're taking the ferry from Ireland to the UK then Eurotunnel to Calais & onwards.

I find this forum to be so helpful and an amazing resource for trip planning, tips and advice.

Hi Everyone!
I'm Sue from Durango, Colorado USA. I have 3 kids (21,19 & 17). We are traveling to Paris for our 25th wedding anniversary and my (gulp) 50th birthday! And, YES, we are taking our kids on our anniversary trip. Can't imagine being without them! We picked Paris with Disneyland in mind. We are all big Disney fans.

I worked at the one in California in the 80's and we drive from Colorado to California most every year to go to DLC.

I haven't traveled abroad since college and am looking forward to sharing this with my family!

Our trip is June 15 -26, with Disneyland (staying at DLH) on the 17-19.

Thank you all for your help in planning our trip! So helpful!

file.php

Welcome new members

Hi. :)

I'm A and 40 something. I'm going with my sister to DLP on Sunday week for 5 nights at the DLH.

It is my first time there but her 2nd - she was there about 10 years ago with another family member. This trip is a treat for her 50th birthday. She has a learning disability so is a big Disney Princess at heart.

I've bought her a pink princess dress as a surprise and am really hoping the DLH will let her get a princess makeover as that will make the trip magical for her.

I've booked Inventions for the night we arrive and lunch with the princesses for lunch one day but am not sure what else to book. The reviews of Cafe Micky suggest it can be very noisy and I'm not sure how well she would cope with that. Also the guidance for the Wild West show suggest that it can be problematic for asthma sufferers. My sister's asthma is mild - she uses inhalers every day but not nebulisers etc. From experience will the dust etc. at Buffalo Bills be a problem?

Any other hints or tips gratefully received.

Hi everyone!!!

I'm Rebekah! 31, married to Arthur, 35. We live in Orange, CA, USA. Right next to the Happiest Place on Earth. We don't have any children.

I work for Sephora at Downtown Disney at Disneyland. Happiest Sephora on Earth as I call it. :) Technically that makes me a Disney employee, since my store is on Disney property, which is pretty awesome.

I've been on the DISboards for a long time, but haven't ever really been on this board because it always made me sad that we hadn't been to Europe yet. :)

We've never been to Europe. Only international travel we have done is to the Caribbean, where we try to visit every year. We are SO excited to finally be going to Europe this fall. Haven't booked the flights yet...but dates are Oct 12-22nd. We want to do Paris, DLP and possibly London.

This will be the first year we haven't gone to Walt Disney World in Florida in October in probably 8 years, so my husband keeps worrying that I'm going to change my mind and want to go to Florida. :rotfl2: No way, I want to see the Castle in Paris!! Will the parks be decorated for Halloween on those dates?

So nice to meet everyone! :flower3: Thanks in advance for all your help!!!

Don't think I've posted here yet...
I'm Sharona, 21 years old and I live in Belgium in between Leuven and Mechelen.
I live at home with my parents and work in customer care call center.
My boyfriend (Glenn) and me have been together for 4 years now. I've been reading here a lot, yet haven't done much posting so lets see what we can do about that.

It speaks for it self that I am a huuuuge Disney fan, had AP for Disneyland Paris last year which expired in April and am getting myself and the boyfriend new ones in Oktober when we're going for our first Halloween soiree. :cheer2:
Hoping to see WDW someday but unfortunately boyfriend hasn't got the Disney bug just as much as I have.

Further I am a themepark fan in general, other favorites beside Disneyland (which is my no. 1) are Port Aventura and I'm hoping to catch Europa Park in the near future. I also love going to Centerparcs and summering in Spain or anywhere other with lots of sun.

Other hobbies are dancing which I have done since my 2 years (jazz, ballet, hiphop, ... I think I've had it all ;) ), swimming, cuddling up to my dear sweet dog (Pluto, all tough he doesn't look like him seeing as he's a jack russel ), watching movies, listening to music, going out for dinner or an ice cream on occasion, ...

So that's just about me in short! ;)

Hi everyone,

Totally missed this post when I started posting here, so thought I'd come back an introduce myself.

I'm Sarah, we travel as a family with DS 5, DD 2 and DH. We LOVE WDW, but our trip next week is our first to DLP. I'm excited and nervous in equal measures.

I've found this board really useful already!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter