**Introduce yourself!!!**

Hi everyone :yay:

I'm 26, live in London. LOVE disney and theme parks generally (but Disney the most, of course!). Been to WDW a couple of times as a kid and DLP twice as a little un and twice as an 'adult' (supposedly!), mostly recently in June this year. Had a brilliant trip in June and converted my boyfriend (30 something, had never been to Disney - gasp) to the magic.

So much so that he gave me a eurostar voucher for my birthday this week so can start planning our next trip with our Annual Passes!

All the things I've read on the board definitely helped make our trip so good - and saved us lots of ££! (Though in the long run costing us money on repeated trips!)

Just found this thread-my name is Elizabeth and my husband, daughter (12), and son (9) live outside Washington DC in Northern Virginia. I am a preschool teacher assistant (love it) and we go to something Disney every year. We leave for DLP this Sunday (for the 1st time) and returned from DL and DCL to Alaska in July. We are DVC members and love going to Disney whenever we get the chance! These are great boards and sadly once school starts back I will not get so much time here.
Elizabeth

Hi all,

My names Billy and just decided last night to take family (wife and 2 kids, 3 & 7) to Eurodisney in June next year. Soooooooooo a lot of planning to do and looking to do the hotel/flights/ tickets as cheaply as possible. Got so many threads to go through and so many questions to ask !!

Nice to meet you all. virtually :):cheer2::cheer2:

Hi everyone thought I'd introduce myself I'm Sally married to Rich and have 3 little disney monsters Abbi 9, Harrison 6, and Alfie 3. We have had the disney bug since we visited whilst I was heavily pregnant with Alfie so obviously we had to return so I could enjoy the fun!!! an that is still my excuse now. We are due to go again in October which will be our sixth visit. :banana:

Hi there,

Only recently been informed of these boards so here goes

My name is Matt and my wife is called Jackie we have a son and a daughter we live in Dunstable (nr Luton) and are COMPLETE disney fanatics!

We booked our first trip to DLP in 2006. Jackie has been to DLP in the past and WDW but I wasn't really that interested in Disney (however did love Monsters Inc). I was unsure of the whole experience (as we didn't have the kids on this occasion), however the first character I saw was Sulley and my heart just melted! I then spent the best 3 days of my life!

Since then we have booked to go EVERY year since (sometimes with kids sometimes just us) for a pre-Christmas treat and are going back in November. Can't wait! (never been too interested in other times of the year as we LOVE Christmas)

We have also taken the plunge and booked WDW next November for our 10th year anniversary!

I know when Jack and I talk about going to Disney with no kids people think we're weird, but we really don't care!

I will post pictures soon! (need to get above 10 posts!) lol

2008 with our daughter and niece
HPIM0980.jpg

2010 with our son and daughter
IMGP2799.jpg

Hi everyone, I've already posted a couple of times, but just found the thread and thought I'd say Hi!
We're taking our DD for her first trip between christmas and new year. I've been to WDW and DLP a few times, and looooooove them! such magical holidays! We're going to get AP for DLP so we have an excuse to go a lot while DD is young, not in school, but able to enjoy the magic!

Hi everyone Just Joined, My name is clare 29 live in Keith Scotland I have always been a disney fanatic and now i have two girls who are disney mad, we are making our first trip to DLP in september I am super excited, already planning, Girls have no idea and Hubby is dreading it he is not a disney fan and not a fan of theme parks or big public places, but its for the girls in his life so he cant say no, I am sure i can still convert him!!

HI!
We are a family from the US who love Disney! Mom, Dad, son (11) and daughter (14). We have set a goal to see all of the Disney parks before our daughter goes to college. We plan to visit the final park - DLP sometime in July !!!!!

My husband and I grew up in Southern California, so going to Disneyland was a regular part of our childhood. And, although we now live in Oregon, we have taken our kids to the Disneyland parks regularly.

We lived in China for the past 2 years, so we were able to visit Tokyo Disneyland and DisneySea, and Hong Kong Disneyland while we were there! If you haven't been to Tokyo, it is a must see!!

We are so excited about going to DLP this summer. It will be part of a bigger trip through Europe that we are taking.

I am very thankful for this discussion board, as I have learned so much already! Thanks! :)

HI!
We are a family from the US who love Disney! Mom, Dad, son (11) and daughter (14). We have set a goal to see all of the Disney parks before our daughter goes to college. We plan to visit the final park - DLP sometime in July !!!!!

My husband and I grew up in Southern California, so going to Disneyland was a regular part of our childhood. And, although we now live in Oregon, we have taken our kids to the Disneyland parks regularly.

We lived in China for the past 2 years, so we were able to visit Tokyo Disneyland and DisneySea, and Hong Kong Disneyland while we were there! If you haven't been to Tokyo, it is a must see!!

We are so excited about going to DLP this summer. It will be part of a bigger trip through Europe that we are taking.

I am very thankful for this discussion board, as I have learned so much already! Thanks! :)

Welcome to the Disneyland Paris boards :goodvibes
How incredible that your kids can say they have seen all the disney parks before they're even adults!! I have the same goal, but doubt I'll achieve it before i'm 40 :rotfl:
Glad you are already finding the forums useful, we will all help out with any questions you might have. I'm sure you will love DLP when you get there.

DD will be studying in Paris in the fall. I will be joining her for one week (end of Oct/Beginning of November). She wants us to do DLP one day. Still working out details. Have been lurking.

I studied in Nice, France in college for a semester, travelling all over France (and Germany, Switzerland, Austria and Italy) while there. Returned to Paris and Nice for honeymoon. Very happy for my DD to go now.

Will continue to lurk and glean informantion as I plan. Will post questions I'm sure, too.

A Bientôt!

I too am from Texas. we are planning to go visit my son during spring break March 2014. We have been to WDW every year in 1990 (DH and I ) and every year since with my DS and DD since 1996. I too am trying to learn everything I can about DP from these boards. Good luck to your daughter and your family. Or should I say Bon Chance!pixiedust:

Hi me and my family have visited DLP twice and Orlando once and are currently planning for our next trip to DLP in July 2013! :thumbsup2

Hello everyone,

Saw this thread come up near the top of the list so thought it was time for my post. I've been reading and searching the threads (and making lots of notes!) since a week ago when I booked DLP for 4 nights in March, staying at Newport Bay. I've been to DLP once before but that was nearly 20 years ago and I've been waiting to go back since. It will be the first trip for my dp, 4 year old ds and baby bump (due in June).

I expect I'll have some daft first timer questions soon, but hopefully in a couple of months I'll be a seasoned pro and helping out others!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter