Is anyone else unable to access their Magic Bands on the MDE?

I was having this issues as well. Was previously able to customize, but didn't know the color for one in my party. Then when I got it, I couldn't get in. Thanks to this thread, I used the chat feature which worked almost instantly. With only two more days to finalize. :) I was also able to prioritize tickets while chatting with the same CM. I'll be using chat much more in the future. As much as I enjoy being on hold to Disney music, it's just so much more efficient.

I couldn't customize magic bands or see the fastpasses I had made. Chat feature for the win!!

My magic bands for my upcoming trip have not been showing in MDE for a few weeks. I customized them about a month ago, and I got an email this morning saying they shipped.

I called IT a couple days ago in order to get my AP band as it was missing from the band/card page (heard sliders are back in stock at least in the parks so wanted to order it ASAP), and they added the band back. I also have a Pop stay coming up, and it is still missing. Once the IT guy added my AP back I customized and it's already on it's way. So, if something is missing it is a relatively quick fix. I'll just let my Pop one stay missing for awhile to see if it appears on its own, I'd decline it anyway.

Update; So, the AP sliders are in stock in the park, but they still are not sending them out with the bands, still says March.

Also, my other magic bands appeared today when I checked, so I didn't have to contact IT via chat or phone, they may have fixed the issue.

Anyone receive their AP sliders yet? I just customized ours, but didn’t want to have them shipped unless I knew if the sliders were in yet. Thanks!

I link a second reservation ( DVC Point Rent) to my MDE, now i can only see the Magic Bands from the second stay and not for the first stay. It says Your MagicBand Order Has Been Received but i cant cutomize the first set of MB ( i did this month ago). im afraid that i do not get any MB at Check In or only the grey ones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter