Is anyone visiting WDW now. Could you please take photos.

Hi, geek+nerd.

Thank you so much.

I would like to add a personal comment.

When I visit WDW every December I always make a plan and I have the best intentions to take photos of my room with a roll-in shower or any of the items listed in my post.

But last December, I got really sick. Then my camera broke. And I didn't get any photos.

Or years before I got many photos found in my signature links below.

But other times I was in a hurry and I was late or I forgot or it was too dark inside or because I was solo in my wheelchair I had a blocked view or I wasn't fast enough or I was too exhausted or the line was going to fast and I didn' want to hold up anyone behind and so many reasons.

I say all of this to say I understand. No worries.

I just think it is so nice to take the time to try.

You're on vacation to enjoy yourself.

No worries

Ray, I will be at Pop on July 10. I will do my best to get pics!

Can someone please show what the loading will like be for Magical Express?

Hi, Groot.

I would like to know about DME loading at the airport and resort, too.

I posted a few threads on the disability community board with links and photos or videos.

One thread showed what the airport's DME area looked like with social distancing lines when it had not opened yet.

Another thread told about the resort DME departing. I think you will get your departure time via the MDE app or if necessary, the front desk. The resort DME desk will initially be closed so you will have to have your luggage ready for resort DME resort departure. When you arrive to take your luggage to your airline's valet or check-in and get your airline ticket if it is not already on your phone.

I don't know about arriving for the start of your vacation whether DME will deliver luggage DME luggage tags.

I would assume DME will load wheelchairs first if at the airport.

And maybe block off seats like on the WDW buses. There are photos of those, too.

Maybe it would be better to create a website - or even a page/pages of content for www.wdwinfo.com with that information - rather than overload the forums with photographs? Your intent is good, but asking for so many detailed pictures because a few people might be interested, seems burdensome.

Maybe it would be better to create a website - or even a page/pages of content for www.wdwinfo.com with that information - rather than overload the forums with photographs? Your intent is good, but asking for so many detailed pictures because a few people might be interested, seems burdensome.

That is your opinion, of course, and you are free to express it, kaytieeldr.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter