Is FOP still a tough FP at 60 days?

ugh. I really want to do a split stay (3 BC, 3 BLT) for our trip but am now reconsidering - wanted to do FOP on what would be days 4 and 6.

We are doing a split stay in October and once my 60 day opened for the first reservation, I was able to book for the entire trip.

Today was my 60 day FPP day and I was able to get FP for FOP on our 6th day.

Stardebby, was day 6 the day you wanted it, or were days 1-5 unavailable?

I currently am planning to go to AK on day 4 of my trip in April 2018, but considering moving it to day 8.

We are doing a split stay in October and once my 60 day opened for the first reservation, I was able to book for the entire trip
oh - so does it have to do with day 1 of any reservation, then goes out the # of days of the ticket? If so, then I should be ok. I will get a 6 day ticket. Pfew!! thanks!!! Maybe I'm getting confused re: ADR's at the 6 month window which I'm less concerned about. DD7 (will be 8 at trip) so far says she doesn't want CRT so the only one I am worrying about is BOG which would be on day 2 of the 2nd resort.

Yes, as long as your reservations are onsite and consecutive, it will open for the entire stay. I'm not gonna lie, though, that BOG will be tough

oh - so does it have to do with day 1 of any reservation, then goes out the # of days of the ticket? If so, then I should be ok. I will get a 6 day ticket. Pfew!! thanks!!! Maybe I'm getting confused re: ADR's at the 6 month window which I'm less concerned about. DD7 (will be 8 at trip) so far says she doesn't want CRT so the only one I am worrying about is BOG which would be on day 2 of the 2nd resort.

You may find the Split Stays post in the FP FAQ helpful.

And, if you have a six day ticket and your stay was for longer than 6 days, you could book your FPs for any of the six days (doesn't have to be consecutive) at the 60 day window. Learned this on the master FP thread, definitely a good read.

At 6:00 AM on the nose I'd try for 8 first thing and if that doesn't work try for 4 and then 4 and work from there. I think you'll get 8, as long as you can work any time of the day

I thought it was 7am? Dang, gonna lose an hours sleep! The things I do for my family.

I could not get any for my day 64. Finally nabbed one a few days ago (day 36) because I kept checking daily.

Sheesh. I've got a trip upcoming in Nov / December and we have AK slated for our 4th day. Praying we can get FOP, because it would be TOUGH to get there right at park opening that day (long night the night before).

Most have no luck at 60 days. It's those that are staying for 4+ days and scheduling for late in their trip that are having luck.

The hype won't be dying down anytime soon
Uh...is this FP unavailability a new thing? Because I've never had any problems booking at 60 days out the past few years. Is it only an issue for certain attractions? I will be booking FP later this month so I guess I'll find out.

Uh...is this FP unavailability a new thing? Because I've never had any problems booking at 60 days out the past few years. Is it only an issue for certain attractions? I will be booking FP later this month so I guess I'll find out.

We're talking about Flight of Passage at Pandora, I don't think the other FP+ are that difficult to get (except 7DMT, I guess.)

If you can't get the ADR for BOG the usual way, try the touring plans reservation finder. I have always been able to get what I wanted for ADRs through them.

I thought it was 7am? Dang, gonna lose an hours sleep! The things I do for my family.
It may be 7 AM. So check me on that one for certain. Of all the times I've done it, I should remember of course. But I am afraid I have to check Mesaboys thread each time to be certain.

ETA - Yep, you had it right, 7:00 AM Eastern time. Sleep one more hour ;)

Only for FoP. Everything else is easy to get at 60 days

It may be 7 AM. So check me on that one for certain. Of all the times I've done it, I should remember of course. But I am afraid I have to check Mesaboys thread each time to be certain.

ETA - Yep, you had it right, 7:00 AM Eastern time. Sleep one more hour ;)

Phone lines open at 7am EST, but online reservations start at 6am EST.

We are doing AK the first two days of our 12 day trip next August, so when my FP day comes up, I'm probably not going to be able to get a FP for FoP is what it sounds like?

We are doing AK the first two days of our 12 day trip next August, so when my FP day comes up, I'm probably not going to be able to get a FP for FoP is what it sounds like?
We are staying for 11 days and day 68 & 69 are wide open for FOP (Monday & Tuesday) as I guess most travel for 7 days and we can book all of our days @ the 60 day mark if staying at a Disney Resort. Have a great trip !!

Unfortunately, if you must do AK the first 2 days of your trip, you will struggle to get FoP FP. Even a year from now
Can you adjust anything around?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter