Is there a list of DVC resale companies?

Wanna be Ariel

DIS Veteran
I was wondering if there is a master list of all the resale companies that people have used. We are looking to add some some resale points at either the BWV or BCV. I have a list of the more popular ones, but was wondering about some of the others I might have missed. Thank :)

Our office will be happy to help you with any questions regarding purchasing a DVC resale package. Feel free to call 1-800-550-6493 or outside US at 407-239-8899. You can visit our website at www.dvcstore.com or www.buydvcpoints.com or email us at sales@dvcstore.com. Our office has been in business since 1994 with an A+ BBB rating and have been a sponsor of the Disboards since day 1. We would love the privilege to assist you with any questions about buying or selling.

Our office will be happy to help you with any questions regarding purchasing a DVC resale package. Feel free to call 1-800-550-6493 or outside US at 407-239-8899. You can visit our website at www.dvcstore.com or www.buydvcpoints.com or email us at sales@dvcstore.com. Our office has been in business since 1994 with an A+ BBB rating and have been a sponsor of the Disboards since day 1. We would love the privilege to assist you with any questions about buying or selling.

I've used The Timeshare Store several times. I think they get a lot of listings because they are well known. They also reply to emails and answer the phone when you call; from what I've read on here, some of their competitors don't.

My experience with TSS has been inconsistent. I don't find them always as responsive as I would like. There have been times that it appeared that they did not present an offer right away and delayed in responding to my requests as to status. That does not sit well with me as I expect they will submit all offers timely to the seller.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter