Is there any Dumbo merchandise to be bought at WDW?

fritzi

Earning My Ears
Dumbo is my son's favorite character and finding stuff for him is near impossible. Will there be any Dumbo stuff besides a stuffed Dumbo at the shops and where might I have luck?

TIA

Amy

Tia,
I don't know the name of the shop. In future world at EPCOT. there is a very large giftshop on the right hand side just as you make the left hand turn that takes you to test track and mission space. we purchased a stuffed dumbo for our dd there about two weeks ago. get it there because we couldn't find them anywhere else in the world.

I am a Dumbo fanatic and so am always on the look out for Dumbo merchandise. Besides the plush Dumbo, I've bought wind up toys, ride vehicles, picture frames, pins, ceramic figure.
I know there has been more made over the years, but at one given time I might be lucky to find one dumbo thing besides a plush. I haven't ever seen a lot of dumbo toys like other characters have.

Usually the World of Disney at Downtown Disney might have some Dumbo merchandise as well as shops at the theme parks. Usually what I find at one shop is at the others also unless it is ride/park specific.

We did get the replica Dumbo ride Xmas ornament in the Xmas Store near Adventureland in MK. That was 2 yrs ago. If you don't know where it is, ask a CM at MK and they'll point you in the right direction.

Anna

The store Kevin65 is talking about is MouseGears in Epcot. It is our favorite store to shop at. They have everything, so I'm sure you can find some Dumbo stuff!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter