Is There Anyone Out There That Isn't Mad?

spereira said:
I am a very happy DVC SSR owner!!!!! I started to distance myself a little from posting because every time I turned around someone was bashing SSR and "the new SSR DVC owners who are taking their rooms at other resorts"
Really who cares people you are in WDW the happiest place on earth!!!!

I am glad to find happy people who just love taking in the magic that DVC has to offer...no matter where they stay :grouphug:

Now on to our regularly scheduled program of fun, excitement,anticipation, fairy tales and pixie dust.....Let's keep these boards up beat and positive!!!

I own at BCV and SSR. I fully plan on staying at all the DVC resorts. For anyone that thinks I will be taking their rooms at their resorts: Don't worry, we always go in September. No going at peak times for us. :rotfl2:

See...I knew you were all out there somewhere!!!

My hope is that we are the "Silent Majority". I read on the internet access thread that there are about 80,000 DVC members. I can't believe that Disney would have gathered that many of us if there wasn't something good going on.

We haven't stayed at a DVC resort yet - I suppose we may be horribly disappointed and subsequently mad, but I am not going to PLAN for that! I am too busy getting all wound up for upcoming trips. :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter