Is this a good way to start my day now?

StarSpeckledSky

DIS Veteran
Hi, so we’re just up and will probably leave at 8:45-9am ish. That’s a 9:30am ish arrival. So does it sound good to get there, use MP to get a Hyperspace FP, go check in for SWGE, then ride either a) Fantasyland attractions, or b) Star Tours, depending on the line? After that use Hyperspace FP and then go to SWGE. Is this plausible? I’m going a lot by what’s showing on the app right now for lines.

I think your Hyperspace return time will be late/in the middle of your SWGE time. I’d use Maxpass to knock out a few “fairly immediate” FP return rides when you get there. Pull Hyperspace for later in the day, after you leave SWGE.

Whatever you end up doing, have fun!
Thanks, I’ll check Hyperspace anyways because return times are pretty immediate right now but if it conflicts with SWGE I’ll try for another ride. Thank you!

Dang it! Spent like a billion minutes on breakfast and then my sister had to poo. We’ll set off at the time we were going to arrive I guess. :fish:

Think I’m going to pull a Hyperspace Mountain or Star Tours FP and pull whichever one I didn’t get for the morning for a time after SWGE. Aiming to single rider Matterhorn and Splash later in the day. In the morning get on any Fantasyland attractions that have waits under 15 that we’re interested in, then meet Mickey and Minnie. Then use the FP pulled earlier. Next SWGE. The Fantasyland attractions we don’t get to we do in the evening.

After SWGE we’ll have lunch at CO, watch the parade, then split up (dad and sister go to Toontown, Tom Sawyers, etc). Then watch shows together before dinner, a few more rides if possible, Fantasmic, fireworks, rides, shopping, leave.

That’s the plan, I think I’ll provide updates as we go along the day. :)

Just checked, Hyperspace FPs are conflicting so I’ll pull Star Tours in park first and then Hyperspace in SWGE.

Reactions: EmJ

Could someone please explain PhotoPass? I read everything on the website and I still don’t get it. Will it still work if I’m not with my dad and sister and they want to take a photo? How do the card things work?

I’m the only one who will have MP.

Could someone please explain PhotoPass? I read everything on the website and I still don’t get it. Will it still work if I’m not with my dad and sister and they want to take a photo? How do the card things work?

I’m the only one who will have MP.
There are a few ways to add the photos, but this is what I find easiest: they’ll get a Photopass card from the photographer. Just link that card to your account with Maxpass (there’s a “link photos” option). Then download.

There are a few ways to add the photos, but this is what I find easiest: they’ll get a Photopass card from the photographer. Just link that card to your account with Maxpass (there’s a “link photos” option). Then download.
Can you link the card at anytime? Such as in the car going home? And do all your photos go to that card or do you have to pick a new one with every photo?

Can you link the card at anytime? Such as in the car going home? And do all your photos go to that card or do you have to pick a new one with every photo?
You can link it anytime. I’d link it right away so you don’t accidentally lose it and lose your photos, personally. You can reuse the same card all day, and once the card is linked, all the photos added to that card will show up in your account. You can link multiple cards if you end up with more than one.

You’ll also get a Photopass code in the app that you can screenshot and have them use from their phones. I just find that more annoying than a card in my pocket.

you can link them later. They can reuse the same card all day or the CM will give you a new one each time. Just keep up with them and add them all when you have time.

You can link it anytime. I’d link it right away so you don’t accidentally lose it and lose your photos, personally. You can reuse the same card all day, and once the card is linked, all the photos added to that card will show up in your account. You can link multiple cards if you end up with more than one.

You’ll also get a Photopass code in the app that you can screenshot and have them use from their phones. I just find that more annoying than a card in my pocket.
I think we’ll go with multiple cards and linking them all whenever possible. Thank you for the info. :)

Reactions: EmJ
Just grabbed a FP for Hyperspace for 3:15-4:15pm, after parade. We’ll fit in Fantasyland at the end of the day.

I was going to get an immediate ish FP for Star Tours before SWGE but it’s down.

Some pictures. I’m engineer, hopefully I’ll get another role when I get on through standby later.

Attachments

• 3E4F4926-E664-4216-AAE0-9C7F7C2242A3.jpeg
    3E4F4926-E664-4216-AAE0-9C7F7C2242A3.jpeg
    59 KB · Views: 15
  • 92013A31-5038-42A1-8BB3-628D22EC5F0C.jpeg
    92013A31-5038-42A1-8BB3-628D22EC5F0C.jpeg
    81.1 KB · Views: 15
  • AB16DC17-FA55-444C-BA83-9DE1247D3476.jpeg
    AB16DC17-FA55-444C-BA83-9DE1247D3476.jpeg
    67.6 KB · Views: 13

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter