It wouldn't be spring without an Epcot F&G Festival! New pg 35

I had hoped & tried to get this update posted earlier today... but with various appointments spread out all over the day, it didn't happen!

So finally... here it is!

ab2d5416.jpg

The weather still looks good, with some chances of thunderstorms during the first few days.

d88d3592.png

758f1818.png

That forecast is actually from this morning. Tonight it's showing a 70% chance of precipitation on Sunday. Hopefully things will change before then, or it will just be a quick passing storm.

My to do list is coming along nicely! I got a lot done today.

Last week: (April 13 – 18)
• Garden Grocer order - DONE/updated resort info
• Check weather – Every day!
• Print grocery list & put in phone – DONE/Ordered GG
• Finalize rental car – DONE
• Clean Frog Tank - DONE
• Stop Mail & Paper – DONE
• Program addresses into GPS (Vistana & AKL) – DONE
• Clean Gerbil Cage - DONE
• Remind teachers about missing school/homework (Mon) - DONE
• Chiropractor/Mon – DONE
• Check park hours Monday – DONE (I guess they aren’t publicizing the 10pm closings at Epcot)
• Haircuts/Tues – DONE/Tim tomorrow am
• Pay Bills/check online banking - DONE
• Back up iPhone - DONE
• Organize DVRs - DONE
• Clean house/change sheets – DONE
• Online rental car check-in - will do this tonight
• Pedicure/Wed
• Southwest online check-in/Wed
• Charge everything
• Organize purse/wallet
• Final laundry/packing
• Make sure park tickets are packed!
• Turn down heat/turn off water to washer

There you have it! I'll be back tomorrow with one last update! :cool1:

It's finally here!!! Only one day to go!!

e19e550c.jpg

The weather:
ed9a29db.png

bc32bfc9.png

Don't you love the ad that was on the top of my weather app this morning? :thumbsup2

I had an awful night's sleep last night... and I've been out on the couch watching tv since about 4:30. I hope I'm able to sleep tonight because I have to get up at 4:00 tomorrow morning! Good thing we don't have any plans for our first night at Disney!

On my list for today, I have Southwest online check-in at 7:20, drop the kids at school at 8:20, finish up some work at home, drop paychecks off at the store I work for, then the highlight of the day... a pedicure at 10:30! When I get home, I'll be in a packing frenzy, trying to get everything finished up. But honestly, I'm not sure there is much more to pack until the last minute stuff tomorrow morning. Maybe I'll have time for a little nap? :rotfl:

I'll be back later to check in!!

I am surprised I did not have trouble sleeping last night. I don't know if it is allergies or what but I can sleep any time. I will probably not be so lucky tonight.

I woke up singing Tomorrow, Tomorrow I love ya tomorrow...well you get the picture.:)

So anxious to talk to you & see how the boys reacted to the news!!

Have a good today & I am going to try & check in here when I get home from my conference (should be a LONG day). If not we will see you hopefully TOMORROW!!:yay:

1 day! :cool1:

I can't believe the last minute change, so cool that it worked out. I really hope you sleep well tonight, fly safe tomorrow and those rain/lighting incidents are at a minimum. Love the temps though, sounds like heaven to me right now as I think I'm still thawing out from Evan's 3 hour in the rain, in the upper 40's baseball game last night.

Can't wait to hear about the surprise.

I am surprised I did not have trouble sleeping last night. I don't know if it is allergies or what but I can sleep any time. I will probably not be so lucky tonight.

I woke up singing Tomorrow, Tomorrow I love ya tomorrow...well you get the picture.:)

So anxious to talk to you & see how the boys reacted to the news!!

Have a good today & I am going to try & check in here when I get home from my conference (should be a LONG day). If not we will see you hopefully TOMORROW!!:yay:

Hopefully I'll sleep well tonight since I'm so tired!

I hope your day wasn't too long & you can get to bed early! I'm waiting for Zach to get to bed...

Hey, have a fantastic trip! "See" you when get back.

Thanks Pete!

1 day! :cool1:

I can't believe the last minute change, so cool that it worked out. I really hope you sleep well tonight, fly safe tomorrow and those rain/lighting incidents are at a minimum. Love the temps though, sounds like heaven to me right now as I think I'm still thawing out from Evan's 3 hour in the rain, in the upper 40's baseball game last night.

Can't wait to hear about the surprise.

It was a crazy day Monday! But now I'm ready for Thursday to be here!

The weather here has been perfect

Great news! Hope you are having fun!

Well this is it! The kids are asleep & still don't know where we are headed tomorrow. Right before bed Zach asked if he could go to karate class tomorrow! I've been trying really hard not to lie so I told him we'll have to check the schedule in the morning! :rotfl:

After school Alex told me that we should go to the beach during school vacation... I told him, "Absolutely!" It will just be Stormalong Bay Beach! :lmao:

Bags are packed & waiting in the livingroom! Alarm is set for 3:45 so we can hit snooze once... yeah right! :laughing:

Amy, so excited you switched back to BC. Sorry I didn't post earlier but TT did close the day after we got here. we were able to ride sunday then it was closed Monday. The weather has been great more of a chance of rain next few days :(
Have a great trip!

Deb :)

Hi everyone! We're back! We had a great trip. We had a little bit of everything as far as the weather was concerned... unfortunately the coolest and wettest days were during our Beach Club stay. :(

We really enjoyed our offsite resort & getting to see Heidi (MRYPPNS) and family! We even got to bring a member of their family home with us! ;)

Once I get my life organized, I'll be starting a TR & will post a link here. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter