It's Back.....BB Season 21(Spoilers Welcome)

More importantly, why is BB casting people who know each other pre-game?

I was kind of wondering that too? It’s not like they were best friends. They were kind of random acquaintances from what it sounds like. She dated his aunt or something? How would the producers even know they knew each other? And did they both audition for the show or did one of them audition and then the producers looked for someone they knew? So weird.

So, Can Tommy still be on the block through the "field trip" if he's HOH?????
So annoyed he won.

EDIT: NO HE IS INELIGIBLE NOW....... UGHHHH

Yeah, Cliff seems to be numero uno persona non grata (and Kat is 2nd). It will be hilarious, though, if Christie is the 3rd nom on Tommy's HoH.

I suspect the 3 Field trippers will be Analice, Christie and Jackson. Please don't do a smart thinking comp or Analice will lose and be 3rd on the block. I soooooo want it to be Christie.

Yeah, Cliff seems to be numero uno persona non grata (and Kat is 2nd). It will be hilarious, though, if Christie is the 3rd nom on Tommy's HoH.

I suspect the 3 Field trippers will be Analice, Christie and Jackson. Please don't do a smart thinking comp or Analice will lose and be 3rd on the block. I soooooo want it to be Christie.

From your lips...........

I normally never even look at this thread until after the season is over because I don't like spoilers, but let me ask you guys something.... First, let me preface this with I liked Jack, definitely more than Jackson "Michie", who just comes across as a little self-righteous jerk to me (but great at manipulating people). He grew up very close to where I live, and let's just say I know the type.

Anyhow... In all of these years, I don't recall Julie actually showing clips (long clips) of what the evicted house guest said in the house to somehow shame them. Maybe she's asked them about things they've said, but to show clips like that? Granted, I don't watch the live feed or anything, but he didn't really seem to say anything worse than what I've seen people say to each other's faces over the years. I thought he had good replies to her questions, and again, maybe it's because I didn't really have anything against him and didn't see the "true" him because I don't read/watch other stuff, but it was strange to me that she did that to him. And the thing that killed me was after practically accusing him of using racist comments, she uses a derogatory term by saying, "I didn't meant to "gyp" you out of your goodbye messages...". :rotfl:

I normally never even look at this thread until after the season is over because I don't like spoilers, but let me ask you guys something.... First, let me preface this with I liked Jack, definitely more than Jackson "Michie", who just comes across as a little self-righteous jerk to me (but great at manipulating people). He grew up very close to where I live, and let's just say I know the type.

Anyhow... In all of these years, I don't recall Julie actually showing clips (long clips) of what the evicted house guest said in the house to somehow shame them. Maybe she's asked them about things they've said, but to show clips like that? Granted, I don't watch the live feed or anything, but he didn't really seem to say anything worse than what I've seen people say to each other's faces over the years. I thought he had good replies to her questions, and again, maybe it's because I didn't really have anything against him and didn't see the "true" him because I don't read/watch other stuff, but it was strange to me that she did that to him. And the thing that killed me was after practically accusing him of using racist comments, she uses a derogatory term by saying, "I didn't meant to "gyp" you out of your goodbye messages...". :rotfl:

He was ready for the questions, because he was spoken to in the house, I believe. I would have liked him being put on the spot without knowing it was coming.
He's a gross pig
Missed Julie say "gyp" whoops for her!

I think the extended clips and interview with Jack was about CBS trying to save face. They needed to publicly ask him to explain some of his comments to show that they don't condone them. I'm wondering if they'll do the same with Michie when he's evicted. Apparently some of his comments were even worse than Jack's.

He was ready for the questions, because he was spoken to in the house, I believe. I would have liked him being put on the spot without knowing it was coming.
He's a gross pig
Missed Julie say "gyp" whoops for her!
I think the extended clips and interview with Jack was about CBS trying to save face. They needed to publicly ask him to explain some of his comments to show that they don't condone them. I'm wondering if they'll do the same with Michie when he's evicted. Apparently some of his comments were even worse than Jack's.

Thanks for the info.

One more question and then I'll probably disappear because I don't want to see spoilers, but do Kat and Holly know each other or not? If so, why does Kat say in the diary room footage that they've shown a couple of times now, that they don't really know each other but they've been in the same circles (pageants, etc.). What on earth would she have to lose by admitting the truth in the diary room? So, that part is still unclear to me.

Thanks for the info.

One more question and then I'll probably disappear because I don't want to see spoilers, but do Kat and Holly know each other or not? If so, why does Kat say in the diary room footage that they've shown a couple of times now, that they don't really know each other but they've been in the same circles (pageants, etc.). What on earth would she have to lose by admitting the truth in the diary room? So, that part is still unclear to me.

They don't really know each other, but are familiar with each other. Sort of like a neighbor you never talk to but you would "know" them if you saw them in the Big Brother house. So it's not like Christie and Tommy who actually know each other and spent time at family functions, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter