It's Back.....BB Season 21(Spoilers Welcome)

I think the extended clips and interview with Jack was about CBS trying to save face. They needed to publicly ask him to explain some of his comments to show that they don't condone them. I'm wondering if they'll do the same with Michie when he's evicted. Apparently some of his comments were even worse than Jack's.

Not sure if MIchie will get questioned like that if the rumor that his mom has lawyered up is true, which I do think is true since as soon as anyone badmouths Michie the feeds cut or anytime Michie gets heated the feeds cut. Honestly, they knew what they signed up for and he's a grown *** man, not sure how his mom can even get involved in this.

Not everyone had a good time on today’s America’s Field Trip today:

For the last week or so, viewers have been voting on the three houseguests they wanted to send on the special competition.
The winner receives immunity from eviction. The second-place finisher will get a punishment to be determined later and the houseguest in last place will be put on th
e block as a third nominee.

Jackson, Christie and Analyse were selected to participate. Jackson won immunity, Analyse will receive a punishment for finishing second and Christie is now on the block.

At press time, HoH Tommy has yet to hold his nomination ceremony.

Source: Globaltv

Last edited:

I normally never even look at this thread until after the season is over because I don't like spoilers, but let me ask you guys something.... First, let me preface this with I liked Jack, definitely more than Jackson "Michie", who just comes across as a little self-righteous jerk to me (but great at manipulating people). He grew up very close to where I live, and let's just say I know the type.

Anyhow... In all of these years, I don't recall Julie actually showing clips (long clips) of what the evicted house guest said in the house to somehow shame them. Maybe she's asked them about things they've said, but to show clips like that? Granted, I don't watch the live feed or anything, but he didn't really seem to say anything worse than what I've seen people say to each other's faces over the years. I thought he had good replies to her questions, and again, maybe it's because I didn't really have anything against him and didn't see the "true" him because I don't read/watch other stuff, but it was strange to me that she did that to him. And the thing that killed me was after practically accusing him of using racist comments, she uses a derogatory term by saying, "I didn't meant to "gyp" you out of your goodbye messages...". :rotfl:

I'm not even sure Julie should be the one to ask these questions. I like her but she doesn't have much credibility in my eyes.

Must be a lot going on behind the scenes or I am just not that perceptive , I was totally blindsided by Julie's line of questioning of Jack. I can't remember there ever being any one players who was shown extended versions of their talk in the house and asked to explain it. I can't even remember him saying all that . I was not a real fan of Jack or Jackson but I guess unless you have paid for the live feed you really only get a small part of what is going on, when he left the house I thought all was grand, haha

Must be a lot going on behind the scenes or I am just not that perceptive , I was totally blindsided by Julie's line of questioning of Jack. I can't remember there ever being any one players who was shown extended versions of their talk in the house and asked to explain it. I can't even remember him saying all that . I was not a real fan of Jack or Jackson but I guess unless you have paid for the live feed you really only get a small part of what is going on, when he left the house I thought all was grand, haha

I think it happened 4 or 5 seasons ago with the attractive blonde who was a racist. Can't remember her name.

I think it happened 4 or 5 seasons ago with the attractive blonde who was a racist. Can't remember her name.

Her name was Aaryn and Julie just repeated stuff she said and she said she didn't remember saying any of it. I think that's why they showed Jack the clips so he couldn't say I don't remember. I don't pay for the live feeds but I do follow Big Brother updates on Twitter which gives the highlights and lowlights of what goes on so I did know Jack was pretty awful in the house.

Sorry, I don't agree with you. Julie isn't the one who did anything wrong, it was her husband (he's a pig)
She chose to stick by him for whatever reason, but that doesn't take away her credibility, IMO.

Well, not only did she stick by him, but she started announcing her name as Julie Chen Moonves. I don't understand that decision, I find it a bit tacky.

Tonight was glorious. Seeing Christie fall apart and realize America hates her. Ha! The best. Too bad the troll won veto and will take her off the block.

For the first time I was actually rooting for Jackson to win the veto since he would have kept the noms the same. How great would it have been for Christie to go out on Tommy's HoH.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter