It's Back.....BB Season 21(Spoilers Welcome)

That has to be the worst America's choice contest ever. The 3rd person should have been put up after the veto or not be allowed to be taken down.

+10

So Kat is pretty much done then right?

I'd rather see boss Hogg leave but only because Kat is fun to watch and easy on the eyes. Shallow I know, but it's Big Brother so the bar isn't exactly high.

I personally think it's better for Michie for Christie to stay. As long as she is in the house there is at least someone to share the target with.

The outcast animated furniture (Yay Jess had here good week, that'll be all we get from her or Nicole (until they secure their #5 and #6 spots respectively) side of the house want Christie and Michie gone.

The 4 cool kids (Manifest Destiny, her gay dwarf, lost without Jack, and really needs a friend Mcpouty face) want Jackson Michie-sippi out.

Without Christie in the house, all eyes are on :mickeyjum. (hot dog) Oh, and Holly was there too.

This season is awful---he says as he gets ready for live eviction night....sigh

Yep, Kat is the supposed goner tonight. There was some drama last night on the feeds and Jess stirred something up. I think she was trying to save Kat. It almost worked, I think. But blew up and now it's definitely Kat who will be going. I think...from what I read on a feeds forum.

This season does suck. I think Crustie and her little fella will be F2 and it isn't right considering they knew each other outside the house. Not a fair advantage.

ANd Nick, man, he is one gross dude. Ick! The feeders tell all kinds of creepy tales of him.

+10

So Kat is pretty much done then right?

I'd rather see boss Hogg leave but only because Kat is fun to watch and easy on the eyes. Shallow I know, but it's Big Brother so the bar isn't exactly high.

I personally think it's better for Michie for Christie to stay. As long as she is in the house there is at least someone to share the target with.

The outcast animated furniture (Yay Jess had here good week, that'll be all we get from her or Nicole (until they secure their #5 and #6 spots respectively) side of the house want Christie and Michie gone.

The 4 cool kids (Manifest Destiny, her gay dwarf, lost without Jack, and really needs a friend Mcpouty face) want Jackson Michie-sippi out.

Without Christie in the house, all eyes are on :mickeyjum. (hot dog) Oh, and Holly was there too.

This season is awful---he says as he gets ready for live eviction night....sigh

I like Kat but the way she cries (I can't tell if it's fake or not) is seriously annoying.

Just a heads up the show is on a different channel if you are on the east coast because of football. It's Channel WLNYH here in NJ.

Kat going up to Cliff to explain her disappointment in him is just laughable. I'm surprised at how Cliff maintained his composure during that conversation. I would have told Kat to get lost.

She was so out of line with him, "But Cliff it's a game." yes and he is playing it for himself, not you.
If she was invited into that alliance, she would have jumped at it.
Cliff is a gentleman, so he handled it very well. I want him to win!

Mickey thinking about putting Christie up against Cliff. Wow these people are just so stupid. Not sure I can continue watching this garbage all summer.

Not sure if MIchie will get questioned like that if the rumor that his mom has lawyered up is true, which I do think is true since as soon as anyone badmouths Michie the feeds cut or anytime Michie gets heated the feeds cut. Honestly, they knew what they signed up for and he's a grown *** man, not sure how his mom can even get involved in this.
I agree. It’s disappointing to see BB placate to someone’s Mommy like that. He’s a grown man!

He talked about a Jess and Sis noms with idea to backdoor Christie and Holly talked him off that. Then he said Christie and Sis which would be okay. Now he's on Cliff and Christie which is a terrible idea because Cliff will go. WHy do none of them seem to get the clue that Christie and Tommy are a strong tight duo. And he won't even entertain Nick either. Holly was pushing Nick. Should put Nick and Christie up if not Tommy and if not Nick than Sis. And Tommy said he will push him to get rid of Jess. Of course he will. And the big dummy might fall for it.

There is also talk about a reset week. They supposedly have an extra week in the schedule and do a reset week when that happens. Which will be that they get to eviction and say...nevermind, reset, go back and play same HoH as last week and do it over. Someone suggested it might not be this week because then they'd have to do over the slip and slide HoH and that's a tough one. Oh, PLEASE, no reset this week...please please. If it is, I am DONE for reals.

Jackson should put up Christie and Nick, mostly because Tommy has made a final 2 with each of them, he would have to show his cards if he won veto, so I really think he would not try very hard to win if he is in the veto comp. (think back to last year when Tyler purposely lost so he didn't have to chose between Angela and KC) Jackson has to put 2 of that side up, he cannot have a pawn because there is no guarantee your side will win the veto and then the pawn goes home and the other side gets even stronger. He puts Nick and Christie up, if his side wins veto he can keep it the same or even put up Tommy to ensure Christie goes.

I'd like to see Christie and Tommy...then Christie and Nick...then Christie and Sis. One of those 3 will do. Any of those 4 going home will be great, though I'd prefer Christie then Tommy then Nick then Sis. In order of who plays a better game.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter